Vhaul Moving And Storage

Reviews for Vhaul Moving And Storage

Toronto
Toronto

Moving

They are the most appalling company out there. They were hired to deliver a replacement sofa and return the original which had to be back at the wearhouse for a certain time...I went into the garage 2 minutes behind them and they had left the sofa and taken off. WORST COMPANY EVER. They also have ads on many sites and many different moving company names. This is a complete fraud.

SARAH BROWN in Old Toronto
SARAH BROWN in Old Toronto

WORST MOVERS THAT EVER EXISTED

THESE GUYS ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS. THEY TOLD ME 195 FOR THE FIRST 2 HOURS AND THEN WHEN THEY ARRIVED THEY TOLD ME THE START TIME WAS 1030 BUT AFTER I GAVE THEM MY 200$ deposit THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE 170$ MORE. APPARENTLY I AM CHARGED FOR THE TRAVEL TIME THAT IT TOOK THEM TO GET TO MY PICKUP ADRESS. I WOULDVE TOLD THEM TO JUST FORGET IT BUT THEY ALREADY TOOK MY 200$ DEPOSIT. THEY CHARGED ME FOR 4 HOURS WHEN IT TOOK UNDER 2 FROM POINT A TO B. ALSO THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DROP OFF A SHELF AT AN ADRESS ON THE WAY TO THE FINAL DESTINATION AND THEY OF COURSE DROPPED OFF THE WRONG SHELF. NOT TO MENTION THE MOVER WAS SCRATCHING HIS BALLS WHILE GIVING ME THE QUOTE.

I AM LITERALLY IN SHOCK OVER THE MOVE THAT JUST TRANSPIRED. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE PTSD FROM THE STUPIDITY AND LEVEL OF UNPROFESSIONALISM THAT I JUST EXPERIENCED. DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS. YOURE BETTER OFF HIRING A GROUP OF HOMELESS PEOPLE TO WHEEL YOUR BELONGINGS AROUND IN SHOPPING CARTS FOR YOU.
PRAY FOR MY RECOVERY

Worst ever moving experience, stay away

Worst ever experience, they initially agreed everything at the beginning, saying everything is inclusive per the agreed price. When the movers comes in, they demand me to make deposit before the move and charge me at higher rate compare to what we agreed verbally. I discussed with the owner and he said agreed at a closer rate but still higher than what we initially agreed. When they unload, they demand me to pay the balance although the move is not complete. I refused since all my stuff is in their car. After that they moved most of the stuff and demand me to pay the balance and charged me 3 hours although we finished within 2. I called the owner to discuss about the billing and he cut my line and rejected my call.

AWFUL - DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

UNPROFESSIONAL, they had no experience, they backed into a pole, they dropped expensive equipment and broke it, when the boss was called he was the rudest person ever. DON'T FALL FOR THIS COMPANY. They operate with phone numbers 416-999-2843 and 905-456-0145 and 416-889-6559. They will sound nice when you go to book but WATCH out. I hope no one uses these people as they will be in for a terrible surprise. We are professionals that were moving out of an office and had to move our stuff to a friends house as we are moving away. When we called to say the guys were unable to perform what was promised the owner "boss", we were told to "eff off" and to just pay the guys and they were leaving. If you google any of those phone numbers you will see all the terrible reviews. They also have opened several different company names using the same contact number... probably to avoid the terrible reviews. If this just saves one person then its worth it.

Horrible service

Horrible unprofessional service. I booked a month before moving. They showed up an hour late and demanded a $300 deposit which was never discussed and refused to give me a receipt . After taking two hours to pack (which I helped), they wrote out a bill and demanded another $90 before offloading. They don't inform you of their methods before hand. They wait until last minute when they that you have no other choice. My initial agreement was 175 for two Later they allowed me to take a pic of the bill. Movers and Customer service were very abusive when I complained.

Bad Service and hidden charges

1. Just for moving, I got a quote for 50$ p.h and when asked about other charges, I was informed only additional 1 hr. charge will be taken.
2. When movers arrived, they started talking about
deposit of 250$ (refundable)
2 hrs. min. charge of 175$
after 2 hrs, 50$ p.h.(This was only told to me but not in this detail)
Extra 1 hr. (which was informed)
when tried to call the company, no one responded.
As everything is scheduled and cannot go back, I had to pay even though not informed.
*Movers are little polite to me but this is not at all acceptable.
*Left some scratches in the new house, never used floor runners until I asked for it, didn't take good care, I could have brought my friends who could have handled furniture very carefully.
Customer should be informed of the full invoice details before booking.
Very unprofessional and very dissatistfied with their service. Better to quit this field instead of this poor servicing to customers.

Loga
Loga
1 review Ignace, ON

MOVING

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.
They gave me different quotes and changed the pricing after pick up. Did not warn me that they were going to request for a deposit before any work was done. Very unorganized got 3 different calls from 3 different people to confirm a time and pick up location. Employees were confused and on top of that, they charged me tax. When asked for receipt they said they would send it and never got it. Now blocked my number, and cannot get a hold of them for receipt. Also, when I asked POLITELY about the pricing change, used profanity language during the phone call and started yelling very RUDE comments.

More about Vhaul Moving And Storage

When you choose WE-HAUL MOVING AND CARTAGE as your mover you will get the moving service you require without all the headache. Last Minute Movers is focused on providing a high-quality moving service and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We are the premier moving service ...
Looking for Self Storage pros in Toronto?