Rowe Window Cleaning

Reviews for Rowe Window Cleaning

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Window Cleaning

Kris has been cleaning the windows at my office and home for a number of years now. Consistently goes above what is required to do the job properly. Great personality, hard working, and very professional.

Hiller Contracting from Toronto
Hiller Contracting from Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window cleaning

Kris is a very hard worker and detail oriented. Very polite and professional. He did a very good job on our windows, and will be calling him back again. I also run my own construction business and will be using Rowe Window Cleaning on my projects in the future. I would recommend to others.

Electrotemp T.
Electrotemp T.

Window cleaning

Rowe Window Cleaning
416 720 7110
Hamilton
L9G 1A6

Kristofer is a pleasure to do business with. He does diligent, detail focused work. He runs his company in a professional manner and in the many years he's been regularly doing window maintenance for our office, we've always been satisfied.

Rob
Rob
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window Cleaning

These windows hadn't been cleaned in a long time. Difficult access on the 2nd floor. What a difference your service made! A job well done! Thank you.

David R.
David R.

Residential window cleaning

Showed up on time, started to work right away, and did an excellent job. Very courteous and professional, would highly recommend them.

unclekevin in Hamilton
unclekevin in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows cleaning for my house

Kris and Rowe Window Cleaning were recommended to me by a friend that owns a business that he does windows for. After i called and asked if he could quote me, he did a google search to see my home and gave me a quote, based on the picture and how many windows I said I had, I have a 2 1/2 story home with 19 windows overall. He quoted me $175, and said he could be by the next day.

When he arrived, on time i might add, he was very nice, greeting me with a smile, he was well dressed for the work he was doing, and seemed to have a great personality for working with people.

When he was finished the windows looked incredible, he made sure to wipe up any extra water and soap from around the sills, which I appreciated, and for sure I would recommend his work....which is why i've written this review.

Hate doing windows? Get Kris, and his team, they will do a great job!

Nick
Nick
1 review , ON

Exterior Window Cleaning

Great service. Competitive pricing. Very happy with the work performed. Will definitely be using Kris again!