SVD-RESTORATION

Reviews for SVD-RESTORATION

John416 in Etobicoke
John416 in Etobicoke

Apartment Building Specialists

I met Peter and Vasyl three years ago when I found SVD Restoration through a Kijiji Ad. I was looking to replace three entrance walkways at the apartment buildings that I manage. They gave me a very honest and reasonable quote. They did the job on time and their work was outstanding. From this point on, I have called on SVD Restoration for all of my apartment building and home needs!
Peter and Vasyl take their work very seriously, they always show up to the job site early, they work fast and always do great work which they take a lot of pride in. They have the European hardworking mentality built into them. As an apartment building manager, I feel at ease knowing that any time I have a renovation or work order, SVD Restoration is just a phone call away. Their prices are reasonable and the quality of their work is superior. I have saved a lot of money and rented a lot of units thanks to them! I highly recommend SVD Restoration to anyone looking to get the job done the right way the first time around!

Here are some of the various jobs that they have done for me:
-Concrete side walks at 9 locations.
-Concrete stairs
-laundry room renovations
-apartment floor tiles
-complete apartment renovations
-apartment building exterior window frame caulking/painting
-tree removal
-installing pool tiles
-installing garage foundation
-basement waterproofing
-apartment door painting for the entire complex
-window installation
-wood deck installation
-asphalt driveway repair
-dumpster area foundation
-stone walkway leveling
-building support beam installation
-brick work

I highly recommend SVD Restoration. They have always gone above and beyond with every job that they have done for me! They are concrete experts but they also do everything else as you can see from my personal experiences with them. I have an amazing working relationship with Peter and Vasyl and I look forward to having them continue to work on my properties!
If you would like to speak with me directly, please ask Peter for my number and I can answer any of your questions that you may have regarding their work.

John it was pleasure working with you and becoming friends with your,thanks Peter end Vasyl.

Basement floor finished  in Etobicoke
Basement floor finished in Etobicoke

Basement concrete floor leveling.

When we called the company to install us wooden floor it was impossible, our old concrete was not leveled and we had to change it, my friend recommended me svd restoration and they made new concrete quickly and qualitatively.

Thanks for great review for SVD-RESTORATION,best regards Peter.

concrete slab and foundation work

It was a pleasure having Petro and his team work on our concrete slab and foundation project for our house. I was impressed by the skill, and knowledge he had working with concrete, as well as the speed in which he completed the job. Petro is an honorable and trustworthy person--I would highly recommend SVD for concrete work and will definitely be going back to him for the next project.

Jimmy thanks for great review for SVD RESTORATION best regards Peter end Vasyl.

iryna
iryna

Driveway

I was looking around for a good company to do my driveway, my friend Andrew recommended them to me. Nice hard-working company, did a great job! I’m satisfied with their response and service, will definetly recommend them to my friends!
Thank you for your job!

Thanks Irina for great review for SVD RESTORATION,best regards Vasyl end Petro.

Daniel Jagdeo 24 in Toronto
Daniel Jagdeo 24 in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hamilton Project

SVD Restoration did an amazing concrete job on my property. I had a two side walks, one front landing, three steps and a patio done. The owner Peter was very easy to work with, listening to my requests and offering his expertise when needed, whenever I called he answered and he never once gave me the run around. He promised the work would get done in a week and he delivered on his promise. He was so good that two of my neighbours hired Peter to do their properties. No other contractor was able to match SVD Restoration's price. I highly recommend Peter and his crew. Thank you Peter for the great work, I will be calling you for my future projects.

Daniel thank you for the wonderful time we had working with you! Thank you for the great attitude you had towards us!

Blackjax21 in Hamilton
Blackjax21 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front sidewalk, curb and ramp leading to back shed

We found this contractor through this site. He came to appraise the job we wanted and within days his work crew were at our house ready to start. They showed up on time and did a thorough job. The job was completed on deadline and the crew cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with the service they provided and would have no problem using them again in the future or recommending them to others in need of concrete work.

Thank you for trusting our company to do the work! It was our pleasure working with your.

Porch work in Mississauga
Porch work in Mississauga

concrete porch and walkway

A few weeks ago our neighbour had their front porch re-worked on by SVD Restoration. I observed the work progress over the next few days and was impressed with the work that was done. I approached Peter near the end of our neighbours job and indicated to him what my wife and I wanted done. He looked at the area and gave us a concept of what he would do with the porch and walkway and the costing of the work required. We reviewed Peter's ideas and after discussing the job with my wife we decided we would use SVD - Restoration. Peter gave us a time frame of about 3 to 4 weeks before the job would be started.
Peter and crew showed up and started the demolition on a Wednesday, 4 weeks after our neighbours job was completed. Work progressed on Wednesday and Thursday and concrete was poured on Thursday afternoon. Peter and crew finished the job on Friday and to say the least we are very pleased with the design of the project. Peter came in right on the initial estimate he had given us for the work required. I have recommended SVD -Restoration to my son and our good friends. What more can be said than to provide further recommendations for this company to do concrete work.
Thanks Peter and crew.

Thank you so much for recommending SVD Restorations! It was our pleasure working with you!

rick g in Scarborough
rick g in Scarborough

Concrete walkway from driveway to front door

Based on reviews from this site, I contacted SVD-Restoration. Peter came by and explained to him what I wanted done and accepted his quote on the cost of the project. When they came to work on the project, Peter and his crew worked non-stop and ended the day with the concrete in place. Peter did the finishing touches the following day. The final result was what I wanted and was very satisfied.

Rick thanks your for review,best regards Peter.

Andrew in Etobicoke
Andrew in Etobicoke

Driveway stamp concrete

Vasyl and Peter was a pleasure to deal with they were always on time and answered all of our questions, we are extremely satisfied with their services and would definitely recommend them to our family and friends

Thanks Andrey for great review for SVD RESTORATION best regards VASYL and PETER

Theresa
Theresa

Porch Steps

Peter and his team were wonderful. They did an amazing job on my front porch steps. They were great guys with great work ethic. I would definitely recommend Peter and his team for your concrete needs.

Thank you once again, Peter!

- Theresa

Thanks Theresa your end your family for great review for SVD RESTORATION.

More about SVD-RESTORATION

SVD RESTORATION IS OFFERING ALL TYPES OF CONCRETE WORK!!!!! INCLUDING-CHIPPING,SANDBLASTING,FORMING,CONCRETE FINISHER,PATCHING,POWER WASHING,PAINTING,EPOXY SYSTEMS,SIDEWALKS,CURBS,PATIO, BASEMENTS - CONCRETE FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIRS,GARAGE UNDERGROUND,AND BALKONY RESTORATION,BRICK REPAIR,CAULKING,ETC. WARRANTY-3 YEARS.
QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
12+YEARS EXPERIENCE,CLEAN WORK. FREE ESTIMATES
SVD.RESTORATION@GMAIL.COM
647-667-7771 PETER SYMONIV.
Serving the GTA and Southern Ontario.