Svd Restoration

Reviews for Svd Restoration

Ivan in Burlington
Ivan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Concrete Walkway and Side Path - excellent!

SVD was excellent! They were efficient, completing my job fast but thorough. They even came back to saw cut a line that I didn’t like even after I paid - that’s customer service! There was no mess, everything was clean and two years later the concrete still looks great, no issues. Definitely recommend.

Ivan we enjoyed working with you,thank your very much for great review

Diana Agia in Toronto
Diana Agia in Toronto

Front and backyard

We are very pleased with the work done on our property. Thank you Peter and team for everything. You were very professional and courteous. We wish you more success for the future. God bless you.

Thank your very much !!!!

Chimney Repair

Fantastic crew. Very skilled; very safe, and very clean work. They finished the project on time and thoroughly and meticulously cleaned the area. I highly recommend this company. Bravo SVD

Thanks,best regards Peter end Vasyl.

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

Installation of a Garage Slope

I am very happy with this company. They did such a wonderful job at installing garage slopes. The workers are extremely responsible and always are on time. I would definitely recommend hiring this company.

Thank your very much for recommending SVD-RESTORATION

Concrete walkway and repair

Hired SVD Restoration to redo our concrete walkway and repair a damaged area. Very reliable in terms of scheduling and duration. They work efficiently and well. We are very happy with the result and for a reasonable price. Would recommend.

Thank your very much for recommending SVD-RESTORATION

Jlim
Jlim

Concrete Stairs

We give Peter a high rating because he was on time, on budget and the quality and end product fully met our expectations.
Peter promised to complete the job in a week and he did.

In terms of budget, of the eight contractors, Peter gave us what we percevied to be a fair price, and there were no surprises that followed with the payment.

The front stairs to our home was an absolute mess.  It was falling apart, an eyesore and a huge safety hazard.  We wanted someone to build a set of concrete stairs that we would be proud of.  We reached out to eight concrete specialists but in the end we went with Peter and we are so happy that we did.
Peter understood what we needed and how to build it properly.  He informed us that building a set of concrete stairs was more complicated than just building the form.  A solid foundation and a strong cinder block wall would be required to prevent the stairs from falling over due to weathering.  We were very impressed with his knowledge and his work ethic.

We had such a positive experience with Peter and are so happy with the final result. We would highly recommend him for any concrete work.

Jlim thanks for recommending SVD-RESTORATION it's nice to work with people like you and your wife,best regards Peter

Homeowner  in Old Toronto
Homeowner in Old Toronto

Stuart from Toronto - Front Walkway

Peter and his crew were efficient fast and clean. Respected social distancing and were very fair.
Really nice guys to deal with.
I will definitely look to them again for future concrete work.

Before and After photos attached. Big Difference...no more tripping hazards and slightly wider walkway.
Really nicely, professionally broom finished.

Thank your very much for recommending SVD-RESTORATION we were pleased to work with your,thanks.

Rory in Windsor
Rory in Windsor

Concrete work

I called Peter to take a look at the driveway that I share with my neighbour.. There were two problems:
1: the concrete was quite broken and I knew it needed to be replaced in the shared area but really all the way back to the garage on my property behind my house.
2: But the more worrisome problem was that there was a large sink hole at the rear of the driveway just behind the back wall of the house. It was about 5 feet deep and Peter explained that this happened because of poor drainage from the driveway... water pooled in that area and caused the damage. He said he could fix that and repair the driveway as well. He was as good as his word. He repaired the sink hole by first excavating all the loose rocks and soft earh, then installing limestone screenings and sand and lots of water to make it solid and tamping with a machine. He then prepared meticulously for the concrete with wonderful curved forms that made a beautiful entry to my garage. He re-sloped the whole driveway to send water down the driveway to the street. He then cleaned up perfectly and power washed the driveway the next day.. I was amazed at the result.
If there is such a thing as an artist in concrete, Peter and his crew are it.

Rory thanks for great review for SVD-RESTORATION,best regards Peter end Vasyl.

Kim in Burlington
Kim in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

front steps repair

Peter and his crew were amazing! He came right away and gave me a quote and options and was very fair. They even started 1 day early!!
My steps look brand new and I couldn't be happier. His crew were meticulous and took great care to do a wonderful job. I definitely appreciate their hard work and how fast they were at completing the job. I highly recommend SVD Restoration! Thank you :) Kim

Kim thank your for great review end for recommending SVD-RESTORATION,best regards Peter

Shone in Etobicoke
Shone in Etobicoke

Basement floor

My friend gave me a Peter phone number I called him,we agreed on price, the job was done clean and professionally, I recommend this company, I'm were happy with the concrete ,thanks guys!!

Shone thank your very much for recommending SVD-RESTORATION

More about Svd Restoration

SVD RESTORATION IS OFFERING ALL TYPES OF CONCRETE WORK!!!!! INCLUDING-CHIPPING,SANDBLASTING,FORMING,CONCRETE FINISHER,PATCHING,POWER WASHING,PAINTING,EPOXY SYSTEMS,SIDEWALKS,CURBS,PATIO, BASEMENTS - CONCRETE FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIRS,GARAGE UNDERGROUND,AND BALKONY RESTORATION,BRICK REPAIR,CAULKING,ETC. WARRANTY-3 YEARS.
QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
12+YEARS EXPERIENCE,CLEAN WORK. FREE ESTIMATES
SVD.RESTORATION@GMAIL.COM
647-667-7771 PETER SYMONIV.
Serving the GTA and Southern Ontario.