Svd Restoration

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Concrete Driveway

Peter was very easy to deal with: quick response to text, emails and phone calls. At the day of work, they showed up on time, informed us about a work schedule and started a job. All was done as they told us: clean, professional and on time. The whole crew was very nice. Next day they showed up on time to finalize project (needed to be done after cement has cured ). Whole job was done in the quoted amount.
Very highly recommended company.

Barbara thank you we were pleased to work with you.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

garage floor demo and repair

Petr and his crew were fantastic. They showed up on time, were very polite, and maintained a clean job site. They even responded to my neighbour's complaint about the noise (of the jack hammer) by delaying their start time a bit. And the garage floor looks amazing!

Thanks for great review for svd restoration.

anastasiya
anastasiya

Concrete Works

We are working with Svd-Restoration from year 2016 to now. They did many concrete slabs with reinforcement and thermal insulation, some with decorative cover, reinforcing columns of the fence with concrete base, etc. They are listening to the customer’s desires, correct, accurate. Professional on-time work. I am highly recommending Svd-Restoration.

Anastasiya

Anastasiya we are always pleased to work with you, with respect to Peter and Vasil,thanks for recommending SVD RESTORATION.

Josh in Old Toronto
Josh in Old Toronto

Emergency Excavation of Gas Main Under Concrete Porch Then Restore

Needed emergency work to excavate a leaking gas pipe under a concrete porch.

Petro responded immediately and had the porch cut so the gas crew could get to the pipe. He refilled and resurfaced it after the crew was done, then got new tiles and retiled the porch.

Excellent, timely service! Good communication with phone and email. Worked with us to get the right colour and style of tile for the resurface. Kept worksite clean.

Happy to recommend!

Josh thanks for great review for SVD RESTORATION we were pleased to work with you.

Se Hyun in Richmond Hill
Se Hyun in Richmond Hill

Backyard concrete foundation

Needed a concrete foundation to build a shed in my backyard. 18 feet by 20 feet. Amazing job done by a great group of guys. They were very polite and informed me on what they were doing step by step. Finishing touches were also great. Would highly recommend.

Hyun thanks for recommending SVD-RESTORATION best regards guys from svd.

Viktoria in Mississauga
Viktoria in Mississauga

Concrete driveway touch up

Very satisfied with this company.
Guys did some touch ups to our newly installed concrete after winter time for free. Was happy to assist us in just one call.
Quick, professional excellent work.

Viktoria thanks for great review for svd restoration,best regards Peter end Vasyl.

Robert K.
Robert K.

Marble tiles around the doors

Hired SVD Restortion through my friends that know Petro from previous project to do tiles around 4 doors at my place. The price was given me the same day after a free estimation. Had a real pleasure to work with guys! They did a very clean and high quality job. I am very happy customer and highly recommend this company! Thank you Petro

Thanks for your review Robert. Was pleasure working for your. Best regards SVD RESTORATION.

Arnika in Toronto
Arnika in Toronto

Stairs repair

I had a problem with my stairs(the first one had a crack)After Petro and his team finished their job I was absolutely satisfied with the result. Svd Restoration was quick, professional, and took care to address every detail. I Would highly recommend them!

Arnika it was a pleasure to work with you,thanks for recommending SVD-RESTORATION.

AREA in Brockville
AREA in Brockville

Shopping Mall Concrete Work

Petrov and his crew completed a concrete pour in Markville Mall. Cleanliness and professionalism was key for this high profile project and they exceeded my expectation. We had a 2 hour window and they were finished in under an hour. Great work!

Thanks your for great review for SVD RESTORATION best regards Peter.

Misha in Guelph
Misha in Guelph

Concrete Support

My friend recommended me SVD Restoration after they did his driveway and decided to hire them to do concrete support at my place. I liked that Peter gave me a quote the same day and told the date when they start and finish work, so I could plan my other works.

The team was very professional and neat, guys answered all my questions and even gave some suggestions for my other home project.

Very satisfied with work and highly recommend SVD Restoration!

Misha thank you for the wonderful time we had working with you! Thank you for the great attitude you had towards us!

More about Svd Restoration

SVD RESTORATION IS OFFERING ALL TYPES OF CONCRETE WORK!!!!! INCLUDING-CHIPPING,SANDBLASTING,FORMING,CONCRETE FINISHER,PATCHING,POWER WASHING,PAINTING,EPOXY SYSTEMS,SIDEWALKS,CURBS,PATIO, BASEMENTS - CONCRETE FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIRS,GARAGE UNDERGROUND,AND BALKONY RESTORATION,BRICK REPAIR,CAULKING,ETC. WARRANTY-3 YEARS.
QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
12+YEARS EXPERIENCE,CLEAN WORK. FREE ESTIMATES
SVD.RESTORATION@GMAIL.COM
647-667-7771 PETER SYMONIV.
Serving the GTA and Southern Ontario.