Nika Roofing Ltd.

Siding
North Vancouver BC V7J 1S2
Siding
Nika Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Nika Roofing Ltd.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Finally, a dependable roofing company!

So glad to refer this company. The work was done quickly, efficiently, in a polite and professional manner. Half of it was done before the rain storms began and the rest afterwards, and everything went as smoothly as I could have imagined. Did not find a single nail or piece of shingles on the ground since!!!! 5 stars hands down!

Petra in
Petra in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House Roofing

Good and professional service. Did asphalt shingles roof and managed in few days, left a clean site. I was highly satisfied with their work. I would recommend to everyone needing a new roof.

Thank you for a good review Petra.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Shall roof repair

Had a small leak over living room. Was impressed with their thorough assessment of work required. Performed the work the next day. Cleaned up with no trace of debris. Personable and professional. Strong recommend.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Wish I called Nika first

I had a nightmare of a job done on my roof, from the first guys I'd called. I had changed my roof and had construction done it was a terrible job. Thank goodness for Nika they saved the day. They had to remove everything and start all over. The job was 100% done on time before the rainy season. We are extremely happy and recommend 100%. They quoted $9000, and came out on quote, which was a fair price. I only wish I'd checked homestars first and called Nika.

We are trying to do our jobs very professional and fast.

Alex
Alex
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof

I have used Nika roofing a few times. They are the best! They are very reasonable and they are always on quote. They are always done in a timely manner. I would recommend to everyone.

IVolk in Vancouver
IVolk in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

I have a 40 year old 3000 square foot house, so everything needed to be done from scratch( including new plywood). price included new facial boards.
the whole roof took two days to complete from start to finish very fast and very professional.
highly recommended very good pricing

It's helpful to receive good reviews.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Reliable, excellent customer service

I was very impressed with Nika Roofing. The owner and his crew were on time, reliable and worked tirelessly throughout the day to get the job done on time and on budget. I did have to pay for a portion of the work up front but that money pertained to materials purchased for the job. What really impressed me was the customer service. Several months after the job was finished I texted Nika Roofing because water was dripping down the stove top hood during our wet winter. I asked him to come the next day and have a look at why this was occurring. He showed up in 10 minutes, climbed onto the roof and walked around to determine that due to the wind the rain was being blown down into the vent. He cleaned up any debris that he saw and left an hour or so later at no charge. WOW!

It's part of our service to be ready 24/7.

More about Nika Roofing Ltd.

☆☆☆TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE☆☆☆ Nika Roofing aims at providing our North Shore and Lower Mainland customers with top-of-the-line roofing systems, skilled workmanship and exceptional service. ☆☆☆THE BEST TREATMENT FOR YOUR ROOF☆☆☆ We treat your roof as a dynamic system where underlayment, shingles and ventilation work in tandem to provide ...
Looking for Siding pros in Vancouver?