Miller's Snowblowing Manotick ON

Ramona Packham in Ottawa
Ramona Packham in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Millers Snow Services

This winter I decided to finally hire snow removal services and since Miller's is local and I like their farm, I thought I would try their snow removal service. I am so happy I did! Every morning after a snowfall I have woken up to a clear laneway and they come back after the plow has gone by to clear the end of the lane. Not once have I wondered where they are and why haven't they come by yet. I am very satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.

Diane Ingram
Diane Ingram
17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway snow removal

Millers have removed my driveway snow for several years now and I'm pleased to say that I am totally satisfied with their service. Because they consistently come very early after a snowfall, the driveway is always passable in the morning. The operators are very careful in how they maneuver in the driveway, avoiding any damage to nearby structures or lawn. They never fail to return for a second pass through should snow continue to fall. It is a pleasure to endorse this business.