Kingstone Group

Reviews for Kingstone Group

Angelo
Angelo
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interlocking for front and backyard, garden bed, and new grass.

Scott and his team are amazing!

The crew was extremely efficient, courteous and professional. The end result was fantastic! It has been 2 years now and my interlocking has not shifted at all. Their work is exceptional and we will be using Kingstone Group again for our new home projects.

Thanks again Scott and Ariz!

Billy
Billy

Fencing

I found out about Kingstone Landscaping through a referral from a friend and was impressed with their reviews, so I scheduled a consultation with Scott to survey my property and my neighbor. When Scott showed up to the house he was very professional and friendly. He understood what we were looking for and took his time to explain everything to us.

Jerry and the other employees always showed up to my place on time with all the required materials and got straight to work. They did an amazing job with fence. They worked long hours every day to complete the work. They always showed up on time everyday and always left our area clean and tidy.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who need fencing to be done. Ariz, Jerry and Scott are honest, hard working, respectful, reliable and hold high level of integrity.

Thank you again Kingstone Group. Sorry for the delay in providing a review.

Dave
Dave
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Interlock Driveway, stone porch, front yard makeover, side walkway and large multi-tiered back patio with flowerbeds

We had put off doing work outside for many years and finally decided to take the plunge this year. Everything outside was original from when the house was built and we didn't really have any idea what type of interlock would look good, or who we should hire to help us make our project a reality. After speaking with several companies and not feeling the vibe, we looked to Homestars and found so many good reviews about Kingstone we asked Scott to come by and give us a quote. Scott was ridiculously patient while we tried to figure out the design, the color, the stone... every detail. We decided on one thing, then another, then another... (I'd have hated us) and when we finally came up with our design, it was very detailed - literally pulled from a magazine. It was also scary because we'd never done anything like this before, but we took our time with Scott and finally settled on a full project scope and decided this was the way to go. Enter Airz and the crew - and off the top I want to say that the guys in this crew are nothing short of heroic. I've done a lot of work around our house myself, but I've never seen guys work like this before. Part of what we needed was to safely remove a very large tree from the side of the driveway along with a bunch of shrubs and bushes out back. We also needed a large spooky pine moved as it was in the way of the back patio design. On top of that, our road frontage is tiny (lot is like a diamond shape on a curve in the road), so of course we were in construction-mode for a while but Kingstone kept everything contained. The crew worked 6 days a week and 9 - 10 hour days in the heat of the summer and throughout the process, every single issue or unknown that came up, large or small, Ariz was immediately talking about it with us and offering suggestions on what to do - he always put our needs first - and I'll say this, he REALLY knows stone. Though we couldn't possibly have envisioned the end result, the transformation was nothing short of spectacular for us. We are THRILLED with their work. We love the back patio with attached tiered flower beds (which were built around a decade old Japanese maple). The walkway from the front of the house transitions to step stones with river rock between at the back gate and it looks beautiful, as does the front porch / flower bed combo. We opted to use river rock to cover the rest of the small front lawn around our central Katusura tree, and added a nice large armor stone in front - looks clean and tidy and finally no grass to cut at the front or side! They expanded the driveway with the design we chose, which is the biggest visual component and it turned out looking exactly like the picture we started with! Ariz had to ensure the design would fit within our dimensions, which were ultimately quite different from the picture - I don't know how he did it, but it was masterful. So many people from around the area came by to see and compliment how it looks so we know this was the right choice. I can't say enough about the workmanship of this crew. Our thanks to Ariz, Scott, Jerry and the "Kings of Stone" crew for your help in making our home look so fantastic! We'll recommend you to everyone. Thank you again guys!

Azim
Azim

Landscaping, patio, driveway

Kingstone Landscaping & Hardscaping team did an exceptional job and transformed our driveway, walkway, stairs and patio with great craftsmanship. Communication was great throughout from the estimation process through to selecting the material, installation and post completion of the project. They are masters of their work and provided great customer service specially while designing and picking the materials.

The team was focused on doing a quality job and the end result speaks for itself. Professional service, great attitude, patience and a commitment to detail was shown throughout the project. The team completed the work in the agreed upon timeline and without compromising on quality and finishing touches. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family for this type of project.

First of all, we deeply thank for your trusts and surports, since the first time we provide service for you, now the 3rd project in the third year, and we become to friends, we are very glad to work for you,

So thanks for all your praise and recognition of our work. Your words are the best encouragement for us.

Thanks again, and enjoy the new look patio and new design of front of beauty house, and best wishes to you and your family!

Oliana from Vaughan
Oliana from Vaughan

Repair sinking front patio, walkway install new stairs

My experience with this company was great. Scott came to assess the job and provided a quote when promised. We booked them and they surprised us by being able to come earlier. I asked them to do a few other areas that I had forgotten about and they absolutely accommodated. The work was completed one day earlier than expected and we are so happy with the results. We would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your pleasant experience here for us, and thank you for your praise and recognition of our work, even work hard in the hot weather but It's worth it ! Thank you so much! Bless !

niklajmanovski
niklajmanovski

driveway

Kingstone Group were excellent in all aspects of the project from start to finish. They met with gave us drawings of what were looking for. Started and finished the job promply. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to deal with true professionals.

Thank you so much for your recognition of our work , I also want to thank you for your praise and understanding of our company . enjoy your new driveway and redesigned front entry ! hope We can serve you again in the future. Bless you!

Mo
Mo

Wooden fence

Ariz and his team were professional and seemed to know what they were doing. They finished the fence for us quickly. We were happy with them and would recommend them.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience for us. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the project done. Scott and our team very much appreciate the kind words!
Best regards,

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Excellent Landscapers!

Scott and Ariz were great to deal with. They were very helpful in their communication and offered their expertise when asked. The quality and care that they put into their work is evident and consistent with all the other glowing reviews seen here! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have this kind of work done.

Thank you for your praise and recognition of our work. Your words are the best kind of encouragement for us. Thanks again and best wishes to you and your family,enjoy your new look patio and new design of front entrance

JEREMY
JEREMY

front driveway

Great job! So impressive! Even better than my expected, thanks Ariz and Scott, you guys is best in the best! very satisfied with their job.I will definitely recommend kingstone to anyone who need driveway or any interlocking job to be done!

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience for us. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the project done. Scott and our team very much appreciate the kind words. We greatly value the business of great clients such as yourself. Enjoy the new looks of your front with your lovely family! Thanks again!
Best regards,
Ariz

Stefanny
Stefanny

Driveway,front entry,porch,sidewalk to the patio,new grass for whole backyard

Help my mother found kingstone from HomeStar, pick them from few contractors after my interview, because Scott is one of owner,he provides his outstanding idea and send me with more details quotation with 2D sketch.
I am so impressed by this hardworking team with amazing working skill,Ariz who is partner of Scott,he will his crews is very nice people, working hard and professional, we are feel sorry for the mess and overgrown weed run riot on my parent’s backyard,give them a lot trouble to work with, even the sidewalk so narrow,they still done the job perfectly and The effect and results exceeded our expectations,our family is so happy with their works and even our neighbors signed contract with Scott during the our project, so we are no hesitate to recommend for anyone who gets landscaping and interlock needs

Thank you for your recognition of our work results, thank you for your praise and understanding of us. I hope you and your parents will enjoy the new front entry and backyard in the future. Thank you again! I hope We can serve you again in the future

More about Kingstone Group

KINGSTONE are a licensed construction company with 5 million business insurance. we specialize in interlocking pavers, Landscaping, Natural stone, Maintenance and related applications. From driveway & porch and patios, to retaining walls and all stone features, KINGSTONE offers everything you need in a contractor to get your job done professionally and efficiently. Using the large variety of industry high-quality materials, make your outdoor living spaces, not only exceed your expectations, but also fit into your budget.

All of our work comes with a full written 24-month guarantee, at no additional cost to you.

We pride in the quality of our work, also the relationships we build with our clients through the entire process from initial quote, to final project completion. Being homeowners ourselves, gather our suggest & solutions with customer want and needs, put into our work is due to our appreciation for your business, and nothing less than we would expect for ourselves.

WE DON’T FIGHT A PRICE-WAR, WE FIGHT FOR QUALITY, TRUST OF CUSTOMER IS OUR VICTORY.

Give us a call for a free quote.