Green Life Restoration Services

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Shermaine Dunkly in Scarborough
Shermaine Dunkly in Scarborough

Excellent Service

I am selling my house and want to have it in a great clean and healthy condition, I had an issue with mold in my attic. Went around and research several companies to assist me in this matter. I came across this company called Green Life Restoration Service. Team was very professional and organized with their work. They arrived on time and was well equipt with their tools. Thanks guys for doing such an awesome job, really made me happy with the work that was done and price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend this company to others. They should be called the" A "team.

:) Thank you for the kind review Ms. Dunkly. I'm glad you were happy with the work and I'll share your comments with the crew.

Akanke in Scarborough
Akanke in Scarborough
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mold and Asbestos removal

I must say, I was really impressed with the great work the team put into have my problems resolved. They dealt with it effectively and in a timely fashion. I had mold and asbestos problems in my laundry room and as a result a full demolition was needed. I inquired about the price from a few companies and this one gave me the best deal along with the promise that my problems would be completely solved. This company would be my first choice in the future if I have a problem that is within their area of expertise.

Thanks Akanke, we were pleased to do the work. I'm glad we have resolved your issues.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.

Asbestos & Lead Removal and Mold Detection & Removal
Mold/Mould Abatement, Asbestos Abatement, Mold/Mould Remediation, Asbestos Remediation, Demolition.
Others will spread their skills out to include all Fire and Water damage services. At Green Life we focus on two, Mold and Asbestos. We are experts in the business and we get the job done right and affordably. We work so efficiently we guarantee the lowest rates or we'll beat any reputable competition by 10%.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, Interac, Cash, and Cheque