My husband and I decided to do some renovations in our basement we noticed on one of the walls there was a small leak coming down from the kitchen sink. As we did more demo we noticed some mold we decided to stop the work not knowing if it was safe to be around.
We called a few friends to see if any of them had to deal with mold issues, one of our friends said that he dealt with a company called Greenlife he used them for their Asbestos removal in their house. He said he knows they deal with mold too and said there service was good.
We called Greenlife not knowing if we would get anyone as it was late in the evening but we did get a gentleman on the phone. We were surprised as it was 11pm and on a Saturday.
He took our info and said he could have someone out to have a look, we though Monday but he said we do service 7 days a week That was great as me and my husband work 5 days and it hard to arrange time. They arrived Sunday on time they dealt with our mold issue right away. They were very honest and professional and was willing to work within our budget. Highly recommended.