AAA Vacuum Superstore

Reviews for AAA Vacuum Superstore

JoJo
JoJo

Central Vacuum

Went in for a repair on my central vacuum but due to the age of unit ( 25 years old ) not worth it.
After speaking to Frank and his extensive knowledge we opted for a complete new system...And we can say whole heartedly were glad we did.
Thanks✌ Frank and AAA!!!

Hi Joe, Thank You for the kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we are always here to help with your cleaning needs.

adk
adk

Vacuum cleaner part

Ordered a replacement hose for a Miele vacuum through their website. Not only did AAA have it in stock MUCH cheaper than other sources, but it was shipped immediately and arrived (Toronto address) within a couple of days. Impressive!!

Hi Andrew, thank you for the positive review. We are always here to help with your vacuum cleaning needs!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair and purchase

Our hand held vacuum needed repair and we needed a new upright. The repair was perfect and our new Miele proves why it's the Mercedes-Benz of vacuums. Staff were polite, pleasant and 100% professional.

Thank You. We are always here to help.

Eureka Central Cacuum

My power head was not working and I took it in to see what was not working.

The fellow who attended me, realized I was using the wrong head for my carpet and explained what each head was for.

He also diagnosed that the power head was not the culprit, but the shaft with the electrical line. So I had a much cheaper repair--and on the first trip there!

The people there are so friendly with everybody and qive quick acknowledgement to each one who enters the store. It makes me feel right at home there.

Thank You for taking the time for writing the review. We hope to see you again soon. From your AAA Vacuum Superstore Team

Bayview /.
Bayview /.
13 reviews North York, ON

New central vac + attachments

Had to change to a newer central vac+ all new attachments, due to existing one being over 18 yrs . Tony installed very quickly, plus checked that whole house has good operating vacuum connections. After service was excellent, as I have to go back for a small change in the electric connection afterwards. This a family operated business, and it shows, they treat you very well and are very fair in prices. Best of all is the service we got. Thank-you very much.

Thank you for your business and we are always here to help.

Central Vacuum and repairs

I needed bags for my central vacuum and the person took less than 1 minute to get me the right ones. While I waited another lady was having a problem with her warranty so the repair man took the time to call the company and argue on her behalf! There was a line of up people bringing in vacuums and each one was dealt with courteously and professionally. I never say such efficient service and everyone went out the store/repair shop happy.

Thank You for taking the time to post a review. We are always here to help.

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Purchase and Repair

This store has it all: expertise; skill; knowledge; honesty; great interpersonal communication, and good looking staff. My Miele vacuum broke, and even though it was my fault, they kindly replaced the damaged piece at no charge. I will never shop anywhere else for vacuum related items, or Persil.

Hi Heather, thank you for the kind review. we always try to meet all our customers needs. See you again soon. Your AAA Vacuum Superstore Team.

More about AAA Vacuum Superstore

AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada for over 43 years! Founded in 1976 our family owned business is here to help with all your cleaning needs. AAA Vacuum has been a authorized sales and service / repair center for many makes and models in ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?