Afrusun Inc Heating And Cooling Systems

Arun in Toronto
Arun in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Heating Furnace replacement

I am really happy with their service on replacing my faulty Furnace. Very professional and on time in their service as mentioned. Reasonable charge. I would highly recommend my friends. Thanks.

Reza
Reza

replace furnace and A/C

Very professional service with reasonable price . Clean job and I will recommend them to other people who needs expert service. backing up their work and warrantee . peace of mind

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

AC/Humidifier

I had problems with my AC and my Humidifier and I got it fix immediately! Thank you so much for being so professional! Great service and highly recommended!

Pawel in Toronto
Pawel in Toronto

3 zone mitsubishi mini split 36k btu system

I contacted David via facebook.

He was prompt to arrange an on site visit and provided quotes for 2 options within day of visit.

I made payments over the week, while his install team first delivered the condenser and air handlers to my residence as weather didnt permit install at the time and David followed up with the following sunday installation.
Two very pleasant and respectful installers rolled out protective mats on stairs/floor, cleaned the area after drilling (3x2” double brick holes required for air handlers) and provided input on best location for the air handler on main floor. David advised for a more economical solution of later spray painting outdoor piping material instead of purchasing plastic covers from mitsubishi.
After install, David walked through the setup of cooling/heating and they were on their way. I’d recommend and will likely consider them for combi boiler and future cooling in a laneway suite.
Place is very cozy, I have a backup heat pump over existing rad system, plus AC for next summer.

Amber
Amber

Great value, exceptional service

We replaced 17 yr old furnace, AC, and humidifier. Just the right size for our 2000 sf home. Andrew did not try to up sell us into anything more than what we need. Installation was quick and tidy. They also added a sump pump to get rid of the unsightly hoses and rusty drain. highly recommend.

Ac install

Very knowledgeable a gave prompt service. Would definitely recommend and already have recommended their service

wrsdna in Toronto
wrsdna in Toronto

HV/AC Systems

They are reliable and good price, always ready to help, best company to work when come to HV/AC SYSTEMS.

ac

there r very fast with looking after my ac the first he show up give me estimate i really like the price and the second he did the installation the r the best

More about Afrusun Inc Heating And Cooling Systems

Afrusun is a focused- customer HVAC service company in the GTA with free estimation. We provide you all information that you need to make right decision on your HVAC system in order to repair or replace it with a new one. Our goals is customer satisfaction with our professional jobs ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?