Inspection Haus

Review for Inspection Haus

Mimi
Mimi
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Foundation leaks and damage from basement flooding repaired beautifully!

I purchased a house in Hamilton about 9 months ago and I rent it out. My tenant contacted me in the spring about leaks. There was a leak in the upstairs bathroom ceiling that was small though part of the problem of an aging roof. But the main issue was with the basement which had flooded and was quite wet. I asked a friend of mine who lived in Hamilton and Jochen at Inspection Haus was highly recommended. He was able to check out the roof and make some suggestions about how to prevent leakage issues until I was ready to replace the roof. But in the basement he was amazing. He took out all the flooring and part of the wall on one side. He was able to locate 4 leaks and repaired the cement in the foundation as well as putting in weeping tile. I also had him vent the dryer. His recommendations for how to proceed wth the foundation repair were sensible and reasonably priced. He did the work in the amount of time he projected and he was true to his estimate. He took pictures of everything and kept me updated all the way through the work. This was so helpful as I don't live in Hamilton and he saved me making trips out there. I highly recommend him for any repair work. He is smart and knowledgeable and efficient and skilled.

More about Inspection Haus

Inspection Haus believes in providing the highest quality services for home inspections in the Hamilton, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington and St. Catharines areas. We have a strong background in engineering, construction and renovation and ensure we are keeping our knowledge at a current level. We use an exhaustive electronic reporting system ...