Deck Works Construction Inc

Laurie May in Red Deer
Laurie May in Red Deer
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Deck and Fence

Deck Works was hired by the seller of the property that I purchased to bring a large backyard deck up to code in the summer of 2016. After inspection, Jon from Deck Works, advised that the deck needed to be rebuilt. I get a TON of compliments on this deck. Everyone loves it!! It is well built, private and complements the home. Because I was so pleased with Jon's work on the deck, I asked him to also redo the fence on this corner lot. The fence also looks amazing! Jon installed 3 gates for me and used much better quality hardware for the gates than I anticipated. My fence and deck are strong, the jobs were done very quickly, and the fence was on-budget. I'm not sure of the cost/budget for the deck as I was not the one paying for that portion of the job. I'd HIGHLY recommend Deck Works for anyone needing quality work for a reasonable price!