Excellent Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Excellent Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Quick appointment

I got their name from my Dad, who is a pretty picky person. He did tell me to stay with them and follow them in every room so that they do a good job. I guess with duct cleaning, that's probably the case with every company doing duct cleaning, unless, of course, you trust 100% they'll do a good job and they prove to you, before and after they've done a good job. I felt this company did do a good job based on what I saw, how they operate and what went into their vacuum. I read articles about not having to do this, that it's not worth it. After I saw what I saw, I think it's worth it. I don't think this house has been cleaned since it was built 16 years ago. Maybe it doesn't need done every year. Bob at Excellent recommended every 2-3 years. For this price and the work, I think it's worth it for peace of mind.

Mike from Ontario
Mike from Ontario

Duct and Furnace Cleaning - Horrible job and surprised charges

Excellent Furnace And Duct Cleaning
647-459-5555
Toronto
M1C 4T7

Quoted $99 to do the entire job with no surprises. 2 guys came and did a terrible job - did not remove any vent covers and blew air vs. vacuum creating a dust storm in the home. then he said the furnace was really dirty but it was cleaned a few months back by Enbridge so added $50 and these guys were unprofessional. Instead of removing duct covers (registers), he bends his air hoses to damage the register grills which is uncalled for in the industry. DO NOT USE THEM.