Ideal Interior Care Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M3C 1A1

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Ideal Interior Care Ltd.

Samia S.
Samia S.

Service

I am completely satisfied and happy with the service I got in cleaning my coaches rug and stairs
Mohammed was in the time period he gave me,
Very polite professional and got the job done in an excellent way.

Shauna
Shauna

Carpet cleaning

Mohamad did a wonderful job at a very competitive price. He was professional, knowledgable and kind. The carpet look great. I highly recommend Ideal Interior Care. Thanks Mohamad!

We appreciate your business

wods
wods

Carpet cleaning

I had a dog vomit on my lovely carpet and decided to give Mohammad a chance after the great reviews on this site. He was a pleasure to deal with and brought my carpet back and on time with no trace of stain.
I was thrilled with his service and will definitely be using him again

Thank you for your business.

Shan
Shan

Our carpets look like new!

Couldn’t be happier with the results. We had pet stains that a few other companies couldn’t get out and they are now gone. Mohammed was professional, kept us updated on his arrival, and did a top notch job!

Thank you for your business I appreciate !
Your carpet was good quality only the previous company didn't clean well and left a lot of soap residue which promote re-soiling

Angela Conway in Toronto
Angela Conway in Toronto

Upholstery Clean

I had my sectional sofa and chaise cleaned and Scotchguarded. I’ve had both of these items for several years and never had them cleaned before. They now look new again! I am delighted and will always recommend this company. Pleasant, punctual and polite.

I appreciate your business and hospitality ( that coffee was great )

mkennedy
mkennedy

Carpet cleaning

I had my bedroom carpets, chair and ottoman, and area rug clean. It was an exceptional job. Quality is top notch and service and professionalism was extremely good. I would highly recommend!

Thank you for your business and great review.

Alex in Ajax
Alex in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Amazing! HIGHLY recommend him!

We had 3 carpets that had been spiked by our dogs. He made them like new! And no harsh chemical smells or odours! Will definitely go to him again! He also cleaned and sprayed a protective layer on our couch which has worked wonders for the last 2 years. Look no further! Mohammad will take amazing care of your carpets and furniture!

Thank you for review.

Rishi
Rishi

Carpet Cleaning

Very professional and on time service, loved the results ...thanks to Mohammad from Ideal services !!

I appreciate your business.
Thank you for such a great review.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

All the reviews about Mohammed are true! He came promptly at the given time. He did a FABULOUS job (especially considering he had to make up for guy from another company who had made such a mess of the carpets). Mohammed was polite, considerate, knowledgeable and made sure I was happy before he left. I would highly recommend his services. I will definitely have him next time I need the carpets cleaned. My 10 year old Berber looks like new.

Ali
Ali

Mattress Cleaning

Mohammed came to our home to clean our mattress, sofas and love seats that were absolutely destroyed. He was very honest and up front and told me it wasn’t worth spending money on to clean it. I appreciated his honesty because I was contemplating tossing them out anyways. He saved me the money and the hassle. He also cleaned a very dirty mattress and it came out perfect! We tried another service where the stains were not even removed and avoided cleaning services as a result. He was very professional and extremely hardworking. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend to all my friends.

I appreciate your business
Thank you.

More about Ideal Interior Care Ltd.

IDEAL INTERIOR CARE LTD has been offering Carpet and Rug Cleaning Services for the past 20 years. Owner/Operator performs the work with no sub contracting.

We offer residential/commercial carpet cleaning services where we will steam clean, deodorize and disinfect all of your carpets.

Oriental/Area Rug Cleaning: Persian Rugs, Wool, Cotton and synthetic in plant cleaning oriental/area rugs steam cleaned. On premises

Construction Cleaning: Hardwood Washing

Upholstery Cleaning: Natural and synthetic fabrics on sofas, loveseats, dining & kitchen chairs, headboards, patio furniture, etc. Steam cleaned, disinfected and deodorized.

Pet Stain / Heavy Stain Removal: A large variety of stain lifters, degreasers and concentrated solutions are available to treat pet stains, high traffic areas, food & beverage stains, etc.

100 % Customer Satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our cleaning results after the first 15 minutes we will stop and not continue at your request.

We provide a complete line of specialty cleaning and restoration services to the residential and commercial markets in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Maple, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, and surrounding areas.