Elite Pro Services

Toronto ON M5V 2J1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Elite Pro Services

Reviews for Elite Pro Services

superwell1974 in Toronto

Erick is professional, courteous and does his job very well. I have hired 3 different eaves/windows cleaners so far since moving into our current house and he is the only one that went up with a bucket to collect all the leafs and gunk. You would think it makes such simple sense but yet the previous two just threw the eaves debris over and onto the ground to pick up later, seems like such a waste of everyone's time as the work needs to be done twice. Erick also fixed a corner that was leaking for me while up there. His pricing is great for the work her did! Erick came on short notice, and even earlier than we planned and I happened to get him on his last day of work with + degrees in the forecast! He was fast, easy to deal with, answered calls and txt messages in a timely manner and I will definitely call him back next spring for my windows and next years eaves cleaning.

Wow! I’m so blown away by your review.
Sometimes, it can be a bit scary and stressful to go for a different company, but you trusted Elite Pro Services, and I’m so grateful for that.

Many Thanks and looking forward to the window cleaning in the spring.

Debbie in Toronto

Erick responded in a timely manner to my request for window cleaning and to put storm windows back on my 1891 Toronto home. He was punctual, polite and was very conscientious and meticulous cleaning the inside and outside of our home. Our home has many large windows and very small windows. He took great care in making sure all was spotless when he left. It is an owner operated company which is always a benefit to the customer. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking a professional service in window cleaning.

As an Owner/Operator I feel that I have the commitment to fully satisfied all of my clients giving my 100% and more. The goal is to build a long term relationship between ELITE PRO SERVICES and costumers.

Thank you Debbie your feedback is very much appreciated.

steigenga198

Erick Chavez is reliable and efficient. My eaves are unclogged and my windows are sparkling!

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other costumers better and better.

PAUL BRODY from Thornhill

Erik Cleaned our house eves troughs and checked downspouts. Good customer service. Erick always picked up the phone when I called and was very courteous and professional. Did a good job as far as I could tell, but I was not able to see for myself as I did not climb on the roof.

Thank you Paul. I will be happy to provide you with some before and after pictures for future services. Im thankful you took the time to share your experience.

Ken

Proffesional clean and quick on time. Will reuse him next year. No hesitation refering him to friends

Thank you Ken.

See you next year for the yearly Eavestrough cleaning.

Gemma

Fitted us in very quickly and did a brilliant job. Took care of the several tall windows on our large wraparound balcony, also cleaned the frames and the screen door. Erick was very respectful of our home and we will definitely be hiring him again.

Thank you very much Gemma.
I truly appreciate your feedback and I will be more than happy to continue working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto

I was referred to this company from a friend who is super particular. They were correct, Elite Pro did a fantastic job. Ive used them for two years now. I was most impressed with how well they cleaned my screens, I had no idea they could look so good.

Thank you.
We definitely enjoy this type of feedback and we feel very motivated to continue giving our 100% and more to all of our clients.

DH
1 review Orangeville, ON

Two workers whe were pleasant. They were efficient at finishing the job. Happy to recommend them.

We truly appreciate your review.
Thank you for your business.

Erick

Mike in West Etobicoke

Got a quote from Eric very quickly. He was here within a couple of days and had all my windows sparkling by 2pm. Very meticulous worker making sure all spots were looked after and all sills wiped down. Next door neighbor hired him for his windows too. Very clean and efficient.

Nothing makes us happier than receiving this sincere and kind words. working hard definitely pays off.
Always here to serve you with any Window and Eavestrough cleaning needs.

Laura Morton from Toronto

I am so glad I found Eric. He was extremely personable, punctual, reasonable and ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect - and then some. He offered to do an extra unrelated small repair while he was up on the ladder and I had to fight with him to take some extra money. You'll like him and you'll like his service. I can't recommend him highly enough. I also got a quote for window cleaning which was significantly lower than previous quotes I had gotten. Will be calling him for that.

Always happy to provide you with our 110% service by going the extra mile for all of our costumers.
Thank you very very much for the AMAZING review. At Elite Pro Services we work hard to always maintain a friendly and professional attitude.

More about Elite Pro Services

Elite Pro Services offers professional window cleaning services to The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) . We are committed to the environment and provide exceptional service at a competitive price.

We are not a conventional company. We truly care about our customers, our well-trained personnel and window cleaning specialists. We combine traditional and new methods of window cleaning to ensure your total satisfaction.

We are competitively priced because you deal directly with us and eliminate the overhead expenses of third parties.

Contact Elite Pro Services today to see how we can better service your window cleaning needs and add value to your asset.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Residential Window Cleaning Commercial Window Cleaning Industrial Window Cleaning High Rise Window Cleaning The details and finish make the difference between our remarkable residential window cleaning service and others. We treat your windows as if they were our own. -- Commercial Windows Cleaning We provide a full range of commercial window cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for local businesses, warehouses, interior office partitions, hotels, private clubs and more. -- Eavestrough Cleaning We offer excellent rates for our eaves troughs cleaning. We advise having eaves troughs cleaned and cleared once a year to avoid build-up of leaves, moss and dirt. --- Professional Pressure Washing Services Our High Pressure Washers / Pressure Cleaners & Equipment have been put together with specified components that suit Canadian Conditions.
Residential- Commercial Window and Eavestrough Cleaning