Elite Pro Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M5V 2J1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Elite Pro Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elite Pro Services

Prime  from Toronto

Used the HomeStars process to seek multiple tenders from reputable service providers. The bidders in general were fast and gracious, and there was substantial clustering of prices. Elite Pro responded very quickly and did the fastest on-site inspection before setting a price. Their price was extremely competitive and the proposed service date was earlier than other bidders. Erick and Arturo arrived on time, were polite and efficient, and did an outstanding job. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services.

Sidra

Amazing job on a big house with a lot of windows!! On time, on budget, professional and does great work. Can't ask for more.

Job Price

Thank you very much Sidra.
We appreciate your business. and look forward to continue assisting you with all the window and Eavestrough cleaning needs.

Jill  in Toronto

Erick was excellent at cleaning and repairing the eavestroughs of our house. They were badly in need if attention and he did a thorough job. I appreciated that he was quick to respond to my request, provided a quote upfront without seeing the place and was on time to do the job. He was very honest when he accidentally over charged me by $5 on the invoice and asked me to not pay that extra. An honest and hardworking guy.

Job Price

Thank you so much Jill for taking the time to share your experience with me.
I am sorry for the $5 overcharge but at the same time i will always be honest with my costumers, building trust and good relationship is the GOAL for ELITE PRO SERVICES.

1 review , ON

Eric did an amazing job cleaning the windows.

He gave a very prompt, affordable quote compared to others and was courteous and professional throughout our communication.

Before hiring a window cleaner, make sure to contact Eric and see if he's available.

Job Price

Thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.
At Elite Pro Services we work hard to maintain our affordable rates together with a superb quality of work.
we appreciate your business.

moses

Eric is a true professional. Careful, sincere and diligent. He came to clean our evestrough and tap in some nails that popped out. He kindly added some caulking to the seams/corners of the evestrough. His work was done carefully.

I like the fact he cleaned the eves manually and with such care.

After putting the caulking it rained quite heavy. After calling, Eric responded and came back a couple of days later to reapply/ refix. He removed the old caulking and debris. His quality and positive attitude was much appreciated.

He answered all my queries respectfully.

The neighbours noticed him and have asked for his contact number. That is such a compliment. You are in good hands with Eric.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the compliments.
I am very happy that you took the time to share this great review.
It means a lot to us as a company to hear that our costumers are 100% satisfied and that's exactly what we work for day by day.

Eduardo

Fast, professional, hones and reliable.
Contracted them for a window cleaning at my house.
Very happy with their professionalism and with the end result.

Job Price

Enjoyed cleaning your beautiful home. Thank you for your feedback. I will be happy to work with you in the future. Many thanks!

Sumon Chakrabarti

We moved in to a new 2 storey house (brand new build) in January of this year. We finally got around to getting the windows cleaned and we used Homestars to find Elite Pro. We dealt with Erick directly and every step of the way he was helpful. He personally came to do the job starting with the outside first and then the inside. The window cleaning included taking off the manufacturer's stickers. Our windows are so spotless that, certain ones look like they don't even have glass! Despite working on his own, Erick was able to complete the job in less than a day.

Erick and Elite Pro provided reasonable pricing, amazing final results and were a pleasure to work with. In the future when we need the windows cleaned again, I will without any hesitation hire them.

PS Their prices were top notch....in some cases, hundreds of dollars cheaper than other companies we looked at.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review, Sumon!
Here at Elite Pro Services, we care about making an exceptional job that impresses all of our costumers, and strive to be the very best Window Cleaning company in the city.
We appreciate you sharing this review,thanks to that we look forward to continue doing our very best.

Leo

Eric was on time, very polite nice young man. Very curteous his work was very thorough. I highly recommend him for this kind of work.

Thank you Leo.
I really appreciate taking your valuable time to share your experience with Elite Pro Services.
looking forward to continue working with you.

shiroeri90

Fast reply to estimate and questions. Done very good job and the best price I've got. I definitely recommend this company if anyone asked.

Job Price

Thank you!! at Elite Pro we work hard to be very efficient to all of our costumers.

Kathy T.

I have tried several companies for interior and exterior window cleaning with mixed results. Elite Pro did a great job and I will be calling them next year. They did what they said they would do without making any mess. I will be calling them back next year.

Job Price

It was nice working with you Kathy. I'm Looking forward to the next cleaning.
Thank you for your business.

More about Elite Pro Services

Elite Pro Services offers professional window cleaning services to The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) . We are committed to the environment and provide exceptional service at a competitive price.

We are not a conventional company. We truly care about our customers, our well-trained personnel and window cleaning specialists. We combine traditional and new methods of window cleaning to ensure your total satisfaction.

We are competitively priced because you deal directly with us and eliminate the overhead expenses of third parties.

Contact Elite Pro Services today to see how we can better service your window cleaning needs and add value to your asset.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Residential Windows Cleaning The details and finish make the difference between our remarkable residential window cleaning service and others. We treat your windows as if they were our own. -- Commercial Windows Cleaning We provide a full range of commercial window cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for local businesses, warehouses, interior office partitions, hotels, private clubs and more. -- Eavestrough Cleaning We offer excellent rates for our eaves troughs cleaning. We advise having eaves troughs cleaned and cleared once a year to avoid build-up of leaves, moss and dirt. --- Professional Pressure Washing Services Our High Pressure Washers / Pressure Cleaners & Equipment have been put together with specified components that suit Canadian Conditions.