Elite Pro Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M5V 2J1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Elite Pro Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elite Pro Services

Mike in West Etobicoke

Got a quote from Eric very quickly. He was here within a couple of days and had all my windows sparkling by 2pm. Very meticulous worker making sure all spots were looked after and all sills wiped down. Next door neighbor hired him for his windows too. Very clean and efficient.

Job Price

Nothing makes us happier than receiving this sincere and kind words. working hard definitely pays off.
Always here to serve you with any Window and Eavestrough cleaning needs.

Laura Morton from Toronto

I am so glad I found Eric. He was extremely personable, punctual, reasonable and ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect - and then some. He offered to do an extra unrelated small repair while he was up on the ladder and I had to fight with him to take some extra money. You'll like him and you'll like his service. I can't recommend him highly enough. I also got a quote for window cleaning which was significantly lower than previous quotes I had gotten. Will be calling him for that.

Job Price

Always happy to provide you with our 110% service by going the extra mile for all of our costumers.
Thank you very very much for the AMAZING review. At Elite Pro Services we work hard to always maintain a friendly and professional attitude.

Erick.

Erick responded with quotes and dates for this service quickly.
He arrived on times and did a good job, even though the windows were very dirty! He also finished on times as well.
Very polite and professional.
Will definitely have him clean the inside windows soon.

Job Price

Thank you, I am pleased to hear that we reach your expectations. Looking forward for the inside cleaning.

Samuel in Toronto

We moved in recently and according to the house inspection report we need to clean the gutter. We hired Eric to clean it for us. Eric is honest to us that our gutter did not cleaning, whoever told us that was trying to earn some quick money. He told us there is no need for cleaning for another 2-3 years after this, compared to some professionals who would try to trick you into doing more often than required. He has done an excellent job and the price for the job is fair and reasonable. He also responds to messages quickly.

Job Price

Thank you Samuel. Our Goal at Elite Pro Services is to advice our clients when they Do or DON'T need a service to be done. We understand that honesty will lead to a long-term relationship which is what we strive for.

Albert

Cleaned outside windows and inside, very thorough, did the job properly, will call again. Very professional