Elite Pro Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M5V 2J1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Elite Pro Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elite Pro Services

Clean W.

The cleaning was thorough and well done. Erick was very flexible and easy to work with as he communicated quickly and the job was done so quickly after booking.

Job Price

Thank you Kristin for taking a few minutes from your time to share this valuable review. Thanks for choosing us and we will be happy to work with you in the future, enjoy your shiny windows.

kurukala

They are ok they are kind and cleaning the eavesthrough is ok not excellent.they are very fast

Job Price

Oh no! That's not what we like to hear!
Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to hear that we did not reach your expectations. We certainly offer a Superb Quality for all of our services.
Please give us the opportunity to make this service EXCELLENT. You can reach me at (647) 283-8345.
Thank you.

Gerry

I was pleased there was no leaf mess left behind. Area surrounding house was clean. I'd use them again and recommend them as well.

Job Price

We will be more than happy to work with you again. Thank you for your business.

Trusted C.

Prompt, courteous and thorough service.
Elite Pro Services cared about the work done and I'd more than highly recommend.
Will be using them exclusively for all our window (inside and out) needs.

Job Price

It was a very pleasant time to be working at this site. Thank you very much for choosing us. We are here to give our 100% to our costumers and we look forward to working with you again.
We appreciate your business.

S in North york

Everything was done as requested and exceeded expectations. Service was done quickly even though it rained during. Good results and customer service at a good price. Would definitely recommend Elite Pro Services.

Job Price

And that's what we work for. Exceeding our costumers expectations make us very happy.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Superstar

Elite did the work despite a spring packed with challenging weather. The job had to be done over a few days due to the rain, but Erick persisted and did a great job.

Job Price

At Elite we are committed to our work. No matter what the situation is, we will get it DONE!
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Jean H.

He always does a great job, punctual, efficient, polite, knowledgeable, personable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Jean. I am here to help you with all the services that Eliteps provides.
We appreciate your business.

Nancy

This was a difficult job and Erick did a fantastic professional job. I would recommend him to everyone

Job Price

Yes!! and it was time consuming but we got it done. I am happy. And i will always keep doing my best for all my costumers.
Thank you for sharing your good review.

katelfree

Erick did a great job cleaning our gutters. He was very fast to respond to our request and was very professional and kind when he came to do the quote and the work. He also charged a very reasonable price compared to others. We would definitely use his services again.

Job Price

THANK YOU for choosing us, this is how we like to take care of our clients and try to keep our affordable prices.

lm.genovese
1 review Caledon, ON

I would highly recommend this company ... they were very professional and pleasant ... I already asked to be put on the list for spring ... very good prices and my windows now sparkle !!! Very impressed ....

Job Price

We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to know our service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to the spring cleaning at this Beautiful home.
Thank you.

More about Elite Pro Services

Elite Pro Services offers professional window cleaning services to The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) . We are committed to the environment and provide exceptional service at a competitive price.

We are not a conventional company. We truly care about our customers, our well-trained personnel and window cleaning specialists. We combine traditional and new methods of window cleaning to ensure your total satisfaction.

We are competitively priced because you deal directly with us and eliminate the overhead expenses of third parties.

Contact Elite Pro Services today to see how we can better service your window cleaning needs and add value to your asset.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Residential Windows Cleaning The details and finish make the difference between our remarkable residential window cleaning service and others. We treat your windows as if they were our own. -- Commercial Windows Cleaning We provide a full range of commercial window cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for local businesses, warehouses, interior office partitions, hotels, private clubs and more. -- Eavestrough Cleaning We offer excellent rates for our eaves troughs cleaning. We advise having eaves troughs cleaned and cleared once a year to avoid build-up of leaves, moss and dirt. --- Professional Pressure Washing Services Our High Pressure Washers / Pressure Cleaners & Equipment have been put together with specified components that suit Canadian Conditions.