Steve's Jobs

Reviews for Steve's Jobs

omakubasik in Toronto
omakubasik in Toronto

Paint, Bathroom Renovations, Repairs and more

I initially hired Steve's Jobs to paint my home. Steve and his crew did an excellent job and so I have hired him for several other projects including a bathroom renovation, new ceramic flooring, renovations to ensure safety (my husband and I are seniors), and various repairs/projects. Steve is pleasant to deal with, friendly, responsive, organized and reliable. He is very skilled and his work provides excellent value.

I would strongly recommend Steve and have done so to family members and friends.

Thanks very much for your feedback. It was my pleasure to be of service. Please let me know if I can assist in any other way.

RobH
RobH

fence build

Steve dismantled our old fence and built a new one using our specifications and design ideas. He did a very good job and left the job site tidy every day. I would recommend Steve to others looking for a fencing job.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and exchange design ideas. In addition to fence repairs, we provide a range of small to mid scale renovations services. Please don't hesitate to contact is in future!

Rose a.
Rose a.

Painting of entire home and tiling of 2 bathrooms

Steve did a great job!!! He was insightful, reliable, kept to his schedule, and meticulously cleaned up the job site after completing the work. He was also reasonably priced and the quality of his work was excellent. We would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We were very pleased to assist you with your renovations and repairs. We also offer painting, tiling, bathroom and basement renovations. Please keep us in mind for your future plans!

Home renovation (paint, flooring, bathroom renovation)

We hired Steve's Jobs to renovate our home. Steve and his team painted the entire house, replaced flooring in the basement, and completely renovated a powder room. They also took care of miscellaneous items that needed repair or attention (and had been neglected!). Steve is very conscientious, his work is very good, and he's a great communicator. His prices are reasonable, especially given the quality. I would strongly recommend Steve's Jobs, and will hire his company again. I have recommended him to several friends and family too!

Thanks very much for your kind review. A pleasure to be able to assist.

More about Steve's Jobs