Steve's Jobs

Reviews for Steve's Jobs

Todd B. in Vaughan
Todd B. in Vaughan

Door Frame & Deck Repair

Aside from the cool little pun of our Apple founder, Steve did do a great Job! My door frame was rotted at the bottom from the wind and rain. I didn't want to replace the whole door frame or the whole door as several other door contractors insisted was necessary. Steve got that section all fixed up nicely and ready for paint. Right next to that, a small portion of the deck was rotted and he was able to replace just that area. Very pleased with his work and professionalism. Would certainly hire him again for other jobs and recommend him as well.

Alyson in Toronto
Alyson in Toronto

Fan over stove repair and wall removal

I heard about Steve from a neighbour. I hired him to fix the fan above my stove, which has never worked right. He did a great job and now my fan works! I also got him to remove a wall in my basement. He did a great job and left the area super tidy, removing all the debris. Steve is easy to talk too and discussed each project with me before starting. His prices are fair and I will definitely be using his services again. I highly recommend Steve!

Thank you for your review Alyson. It was a pleasure to work with you too. Please let me know if I can assist with your home maintenance or repair needs in future!

Greg from Toronto
Greg from Toronto

Steve's Jobs - A Rare Find

We have now had Steve do many jobs since we were fortunate enough to find him a few months ago. Many of these jobs were languishing because we couldn't summon up the courage to call any of the people we had previously used. These had been less than memorable - in a good way - experiences.

These jobs have included painting, installing a light fixture, measuring for and installing a custom sized door and caulking a large shower stall. Steve also repaired damaged drywall and made the cavity containing the dryer vent hose and washer water pipes "cat proof".

I cannot find enough good things to say about Steve. He is always on time, he listens well and proposes viable and practical solutions to problems. His work is meticulous and he tidies up without fail. He is a very personable individual with whom it is a pleasure to work.

Greg Turko

Greg, thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you. We offer a range of small renovations services too, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Tyler Evans from East York
Tyler Evans from East York
3 reviews East York, ON

Laundry Room Reno

Steve did a great job finishing our laundry Room. It was an old unfinished area and now it's new bright and clean. He was very professional and left the work space tidy at all times.

Thank you Tyler! The laundry job was great fun and I was so happy you're pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to connect with me again should I be able to assist in future. A true pleasure!

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

TV Wall Mount installation

I hired Steve to install a TV wall mount, and a to take care of a couple of other odd jobs (redo the caulking on a bathtub, install some towel rods, and fix some damaged drywall) while he was here. Over two days, Steve arrived on time, and took great care to keep the work areas clean, and ensure everything was cleaned up before he left. The work was done quickly, and very well. I'm really pleased with his work and would certainly call him back for future jobs. Thanks, Steve!

Thank you Rajiv. It was a pleasure to work with you. We offer a range of handyman service, small to mid-scale renovations. Please keep us in mind for any additional work you might have!

omakubasik in Toronto
omakubasik in Toronto

Paint, Bathroom Renovations, Repairs and more

I initially hired Steve's Jobs to paint my home. Steve and his crew did an excellent job and so I have hired him for several other projects including a bathroom renovation, new ceramic flooring, renovations to ensure safety (my husband and I are seniors), and various repairs/projects. Steve is pleasant to deal with, friendly, responsive, organized and reliable. He is very skilled and his work provides excellent value.

I would strongly recommend Steve and have done so to family members and friends.

Thanks very much for your feedback. It was my pleasure to be of service. Please let me know if I can assist in any other way.

RobH
RobH
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

fence build

Steve dismantled our old fence and built a new one using our specifications and design ideas. He did a very good job and left the job site tidy every day. I would recommend Steve to others looking for a fencing job.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and exchange design ideas. In addition to fence repairs, we provide a range of small to mid scale renovations services. Please don't hesitate to contact is in future!

Rose a.
Rose a.

Painting of entire home and tiling of 2 bathrooms

Steve did a great job!!! He was insightful, reliable, kept to his schedule, and meticulously cleaned up the job site after completing the work. He was also reasonably priced and the quality of his work was excellent. We would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We were very pleased to assist you with your renovations and repairs. We also offer painting, tiling, bathroom and basement renovations. Please keep us in mind for your future plans!

Home renovation (paint, flooring, bathroom renovation)

We hired Steve's Jobs to renovate our home. Steve and his team painted the entire house, replaced flooring in the basement, and completely renovated a powder room. They also took care of miscellaneous items that needed repair or attention (and had been neglected!). Steve is very conscientious, his work is very good, and he's a great communicator. His prices are reasonable, especially given the quality. I would strongly recommend Steve's Jobs, and will hire his company again. I have recommended him to several friends and family too!

Thanks very much for your kind review. A pleasure to be able to assist.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?