HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitby  >  Mint Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Mint Roofing Ltd.

atlarge in Stettler
1 review , ON

We had some challanges and issues, but Chris showed he was dedicated to getting things done right and making sure I was satified with the job. I'm very happy with the new roof and eaves and won't hesitate to recommend him to my neighbours and friends.

Thank you so much for the review.
You're a pleasure to have as a client and we're very pleased to have completed the project having resolved all of the roofing issues for you.
Mint Roofing Ltd is dedicated to ensuring our work is done properly and that our clients are satisfied.

julie
1 review Whitby, ON

The crew was terrific. Polite, helpful and did a great job. I selected them because of a FB comment made by the owner Chris. He was responsive, professional and informative. So happy with my new roof!

Julie,
Thank you for the kind review.
We're thrilled that you're happy with the new roof and our level of service.

John
1 review Whitby, ON

I would like to thank MRL for their great work. MRL provided initial feedback, product / color recommendations and an accurate quote on my full roof shingle replacement. The work was done on time, on budget and in one single day. The team was very clean and professional and went the extra mile to fix any concerns with the roof prior to sign-off. I would definitely recommend MRL services. thanks John

John,
So happy that you're pleased with our work.
We're dedicated to getting the job done right and meet our clients deadline.
Many thanks

Hermann from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We are so pleased with our new roof, everything was handled in a very professional way Chris was amazing with his advice and also his follow through. His staff is very well trained and thorough and what we appreciated most is that Chris checked in with us during the work. Would we recommend this company? Definitely yes and have given some of our friends his contact number. Thank you for the great job.

Hermann
Both yourself and you wife were an absolute pleasure to work for, we're so blessed to have such terrific clients.
Thank you for the kind review and the referrals. We will soon be installing your neighbours roof and thank you for this opportunity.

JA

done fast and clean and on time and Chris followed up to make sure I was happy

Mint Roofing Ltd thanks you for the business and the kind review.

Bevan
1 review Whitby, ON

These guys were fast, super clean, professional, and competitively priced. What we expected to take three days was done in one, house and shed... The house looks great and the 50 year transferable warranty was a bonus.

Bevan,
Thank you for the opportunity to work on your beautiful home. We're so thankful to have great clients such as yourself and hope that you enjoy the updated look of the shingles and the amazing warranty.

Ken10012

Best price. Chris was excellent to work with and his crew treated our home like their own. Everything was cleaned up and tidied.

Ken

We pride ourselves on our work and high level
of service however its clients such as yourself that we can attribute our success to.
Thank you for your business and the kind review. We hope that you enjoy the new roof.

Hailey
1 review North York, ON

My experience with Mint roofing was professional and timely from the start. I appreciated that they showed up on time for our appointment to do the estimate. The estimate was completed immediately and I was able to provide comparable quotes from other vendors at a lower price. Mint roofing took my comparable a under consideration and came back with a more competitive quote, with a better shingle, waterproof membrane and warranty. The new quote was not longer the highest, but wasn't the cheapest and we were impressed by Chris' responsiveness.

They schedule our job within 3 days of signing. The crew was very organized and efficient and courteous on our property. They cleaned up thoroughly when they were finished, combing the whole property for nails with a magnet.

The bin company that Chris hired left a tiny amount of damage on my new ashphault driveway. It seems one of the protective boards slipped and left a 4" dent. When I mentioned it to Chris, he had the bin company out to the property to assess the damage immediately. Within 24 hours the dent was patched and the entire driveway was sealed. It looks great. Once again we were surprised with how quickly and efficiently Chris took ownership of this little problem and made it right.

Not only that, but Chris told me not to pay my bill until the driveway was repaired. The job wasn't complete until we were happy.

I have already recommended Chris to my neighbors and I would happily do so to anyone else looking for a roofer. He is transparent about his processes and staffing, the end result is great. He stands behind his promise to make things right on the off chance they go wrong.

Hire him. You won't be disappointed.

Hailey,

Thank you for the kind review.
As a professional contractor we always plan our projects carefully however in some cases things don't always go as planned.
When instances like this occur it is always Important for us to ensure that are clients needs are always the first priority.
We thank you for your business and allowing our team to quickly remedy the problems that resulted from the garbage bin.
We hope that you're as happy with the new roof as we were installing it.

Many thanks,

bkgilbey
1 review Whitby, ON

Amazing work, wokers arrived early and went straight to work they were all extremely nice and respectful and got the job done quickly and done extremely well. So pleased with this company and would tell anyone to use them!

Mr Gilbey

Thank you for the review.
It was a pleasure to work on your home and provide it with a great roof upgrade.
The GAF Timberline shingles look great and the colour you selected adds a lot of curb appeal.
Thank you for your business!!

R. T.
1 review Whitby, ON

Mr. Knott, the owner of Mint Roofing, came by and gave us a quote. I showed him the other quotes I received and his was reasonable and comparable. After discussing the quotes and comparing the superior quality of the shingles he uses and the lifetime, no out of pocket charge for any warranty work, I gave him the job. His crew was professional and personable. They swept the area nightly to ensure there were no loose nails or debris around. Mr. Knott showed up to inspect the work, which was not needed because the job was done perfectly and to answer any questions we may have with the installation. We are very pleased with Mint Roofing and highly recommend the company. Thank you

Thank you for the fantastic review!
Your home is beautiful and we were so thrilled to be able to provide you with a new roof.
We hope you enjoy the peace of mind the GAF System Plus Warranty will provide you with and thank you for the business!
Christopher Knott

More about Mint Roofing Ltd.

Mint Roofing Ltd. is a professional roofing contractor that serves residential and commercial property owners in Durham and York Regions.
Our firm is fully licensed, certified and insured. We carry over $ 5 million of liability coverage which provides our clients and contractors peace of mind and protection.

Our team of trained consultants have over 30 years of industry experience and have proudly served thousands of clients across the GTA including home owners, business owners, engineer firms, restoration and insurance companies.

Our business model is a simple one however we mean every word

- Provide honest advice and exceptional service
- Keep our promises EVERY time
- Only install high quality products that provide our clients warranty coverage and protection
- Treat our clients and their homes with unparalleled respect

Do all of these things for an affordable and fair price

Mint Roofing Ltd. have the knowledge, experience and capacity to tackle any roofing, siding, eavestrough or insulation project.
The team members are easy to work with and respect our clients busy schedules, we will make every effort to meet you at a time that is convenient for you.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your project, answer any questions or concerns that you have, and ensure that you are educated and comfortable with the products, offerings and options that we recommend for your home or business.

We hope to serve you soon, for more information please visit our website or contact us by phone today