HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitby  >  Mint Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Mint Roofing Ltd.

Bart in
1 review Whitby, ON

Chris and crew were the most dedicated, courteous and prompt organization have ever worked with. Appointments were on time, work was done promptly and was perfect. Customer satisfaction is a priority with this company and it is refreshing to have found such a firm. Ours was a small job but we were still well treated.

Thank-you Chris

Bart

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and share your experience.
It was a pleasure to work on your home and we feel very pleased to know that you're satisfied with our service.

Elvis
1 review Whitby, ON

I chose MINT ROOFING based on the positive reviews on the Homestars website, Chris did an exceptional job with both the roof and siding and delivered top notch service. Work crews were extremely courteous and professional, they completed everything as per the contract and left the work site cleaner than it had been previously. I'm very happy with the work done on my home by MINT ROOFING, such a great experience with this company. Everyone I dealt with was professional and very knowledgeable, I would highly recommend going with this crew for any roofing needs.

Elvis,

Thank for the kind review.
You were a pleasure to work for and we thank you for acknowledging our team and the quality work they provide.
We hope you enjoy the upgraded and polished appearance your gem of a home deserves!!

Leah
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Extremely pleased with the professionalism from start to finish. The crew did an excellent job during the entire installation, especially the clean up! My entire roof was completed in 1 day! Highly recommend Mint Roofing!!

Leah,

We're so happy to hear that you are happy with our work.
Your new roof looks amazing!!
Thank you so much for the review and recommendation we love to have happy clients.

Lynne
5 reviews Whitby, ON

I was impressed by Mint Roofing/Chris Knott's profile on Homestars and thus the reason why they were the first and only call I made for assistance. I had no inclination to shop around for other quotes, and never did. From my first engagement with this company and through to the final delivery of service my experience has been quite remarkable. Chris was absolutely always available for any questions, planning, scheduling even when I had to leave a message he would get in touch with me almost immediately. This makes such a huge positive difference to one's comfort level. It was a joint venture between my neighbour and I to have our roof shingles replaced and here I speak for myself. I had a leaky roof and had hoped Mint Roofing could patch the area which would tide me over until next year but the problem turned out to be so bad that Chris had his crew tarp my existing roof until the weather was conducive to replacing the shingles and which happened this past Monday. Chris was the ultimate in professionalism. His crew did quality work in record time (one day). The entire site was tarped/protected and a thorough clean-up done when the job was completed. Quality product. Professional service. I can't say enough about this great experience starting at my first phone call, to the quoting stage, to the support stage in between, to the day-of site visits by Chris to make sure things were running smoothly. Thank you so much Chris. My new roof looks amazing.

Lynne

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We're so pleased to hear that you're a satisfied client and that we met your expectations with our level of service.
You were an absolute pleasure to work for and we thank you for the business.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Right from the beginning meeting Chris Knott of mint roofing Ltd. till the final walk around his team and himself where outstanding. The care for our home, our neighbors homes and there own safety was terrific, they made sure our house and possessions where protected.The knowledge the mint roofing team has is exceptional. They contucted themselves very professionally and I would recommend them to anyone. It was an absolute pleasure and sense of relieve knowing the care they have for the work they are doing and the attention to detail they provided.

Thank you so much for the review.
It's so rewarding for our team to hear that our clients our satisfied with our efforts.
Customer satisfaction is always our first priority, to hear we've met and exceeded your expectations makes us all very pleased.
Thank you for your business.

Wayne P.
1 review Whitby, ON

I would easily recommend Chris & Mint Roofing for any roofing work needed. I first heard about them through a friend/neighbour who was impressed after contracting them for a job. Chris seriously cares about the quality of work that they perform, and also makes himself available to his clients to thoroughly answer any questions they have. I first contracted Mint Roofing to complete a "medium-sized" repair on my roof; Chris took the time to walk me through the quotation process, set my expectations, and fully explain what he intends to do (and why! ). His crew showed up on time and finished the job on time. Not only did they complete the work as promised, but they also found & fixed some "shortcuts" the previous roofing contractor made! The crew was polite and cleaned their mess before leaving. Chris came by personally to double-check the finished work prior to sending me the invoice. I was so impressed, I did not hesitate to call them back for another roofing problem (which was done to the same standard as job #1). The fact I am writing this review should indicate my satisfaction with Mint Roofing. Thanks Chris! 5-starts = would hire again!

Wayne
It was an absolute pleasure working on your home.
Although you initially hired Mint Roofing Ltd to tend to your roof flashings we will never leave a customer with a problematic roof.
We're happy that our services resolved the problems and are pleased to have earned another satisfied client.

Shawn
1 review Whitby, ON

Chris and his team are professional and provide an excellent service. From the initial meeting to the final clean up, everything was done correctly with a focus on customer service. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a roof replacement.

Shawn

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our work. We pride ourselves on providing clients with a higher level of service and thank you for taking the time to review our business.
We hope you enjoy the new roof.

Tania W.
1 review Port Perry, ON

Chris from Mint Roofing was incredible from start to finish. He stayed true to his timelines and his communication was superior! We will definitely use Mint Roofing again!

Tania

It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I'm so pleased that we met your expectations and look forward to working with you again!!
We hope the rest of the renovations go smoothly and look forward to seeing the project when te other trades have finished.

S. R.
1 review Whitby, ON

The Mint Roofing team is awesome! This is the second job, the first being my roof, that they have done. The guys replaced 8 pillars that were rotting with new beautiful ones! They are polite, quick and clean up after the job. I would highly recommend them!

Sandy

What a difference these posts have made to the look of the house. We hope you enjoy them for many years now that they're maintenance free.

Hazel P.
1 review Whitby, ON

The quote was explained well and we knew exactly what work was to be done along with all warranties etc explained. Mint roofing staff arrived on time on the day of the job. They were very courteous, professional and worked quickly. All in all it was a painless experience and quality A++ results!

Hazel
Thank you for selecting Mint Roofing Ltd.
It was a pleasure to work on your home and we're very pleased to hear that you're happy with the results. Customer satisfaction is our priority !!

Chris Knott

More about Mint Roofing Ltd.

Mint Roofing Ltd. is a professional roofing contractor that serves residential and commercial property owners in Durham and York Regions.
Our firm is fully licensed, certified and insured. We carry over $ 5 million of liability coverage which provides our clients and contractors peace of mind and protection.

Our team of trained consultants have over 30 years of industry experience and have proudly served thousands of clients across the GTA including home owners, business owners, engineer firms, restoration and insurance companies.

Our business model is a simple one however we mean every word

- Provide honest advice and exceptional service
- Keep our promises EVERY time
- Only install high quality products that provide our clients warranty coverage and protection
- Treat our clients and their homes with unparalleled respect

Do all of these things for an affordable and fair price

Mint Roofing Ltd. have the knowledge, experience and capacity to tackle any roofing, siding, eavestrough or insulation project.
The team members are easy to work with and respect our clients busy schedules, we will make every effort to meet you at a time that is convenient for you.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your project, answer any questions or concerns that you have, and ensure that you are educated and comfortable with the products, offerings and options that we recommend for your home or business.

We hope to serve you soon, for more information please visit our website or contact us by phone today