FILM FX

FILM FX
613 220 6565
Ottawa
K2A 4E4

I have known Dan with Film FX since 2011 through our Barter company and have refereed him to many member businesses over the years. I have always heard the same consistent feedback from our members which is always highly positive in his reliability, service & professionalism. My personal interactions with Dan have always been pleasant and I have seen his work and can say wholeheartedly that he absolutely provides quality.

I have no reservations whatsoever to recommend anyone looking for a hassle free honest window film company to choose Film FX!

TCC Canada in Ottawa
TCC Canada in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

boardroom glass treatment

professional service with the best interest of the client and final product.
They changed the first product to an improved better solution with
great results.
very happy with the product and service provided!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Front door window and sidelites

Fantastic workmanship, price and service from Dan (owner) for frosting on our front door and sidelites. We couldn't be happier that we chose filmfx over competitors. Highly recommend for the quality work and value.

Metro Snow & Ice Management
Metro Snow & Ice Management
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cottage windows

Used FilmFX for special project on an odd assortment of Windows at my cottage, The professional workmanship from start to finish was outstanding. Dan was helpful and knowledgeable explaining various ways to enhance our cottage. Well served and well worth the cost.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Ottawa?