Carpenters
Vaughan ON L4K 4W6
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Vaughan  >  Royal Red Builders
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Royal Red Builders

amberbocknek in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

I hired Royal Red Builders to do the general contracting on my master bath renovation. The job involved: full tear out of the old fixtures and tile floor, adding a new en suite doorway, framing and enclosing the toilet, dry walling the newly framed areas and filling in the residual holes from the tear out, mud and sanding the drywall, and then trim work. They were prompt, right on the timeline - but, when the plumber fell behind (our hire) they were flexible and accommodated his timeline, assisting him with his work, and then returning quickly to finish our job.

They were very careful with the rest of our home, they laid drop sheets at the outset, and cleaned up/vacuumed at the end of each day. I work from my home, and they were very respectful of my clients, keeping walkways clear at all times.

As far as billing, all work was done by quote, invoicing was detailed, and they kept on target. I added extra work to the scope of the project - and all additional fees were clearly detailed.

I have several future projects here, and I will definitely have them back in again.

Andr

We recently purchased a house, and it had this ugly beam going across the basement that already has low ceilings. We contacted several companies that either charged over the roof, or simply did not want to tackle the job. And finally we came across Royal Red Builders, not only they increased the ceilings height in our basement, but also quoted a fair price. They were very knowledgeable, professional and communicative. Great service, would definitely recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you, Andrey for your review. We really appreciate it! And love when our customers are happy with our job! Let us know if there would any other job around your house.

Yours,

natabotova
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional. Friendly. Helpful. Clean. We realized that to store all of the bikes and gardening equipment we need a shed. Roayl Red Builders was an excellent choice and they made the entire process quick and easy. After talking with them, they recommend the best desing and size for our space. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful,and they worked with precision and professional ism. Our shed is not only useful but it adds to aesthetic value of our backyard. The work was completed in couple of days and the area was left clean and tidy, ready for us to move our belongings in. I would highly recommend Royal Red Builders!

Job Price

Nataliya, thank you for the recognition and kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and hope to again in the future.

Leshka

We have quit a small backyard, yet we still wanted the option of having a deck. We contacted Royal Red Builders and right of the start they were very helpful! Stan came to see the property and jot down our options for the deck design. After a lot of back and forth he incorporated all of our needs and wants and came back with the PERFECT DECK DESIGN. Within couple of days his team built what we wanted! They were very friendly, professional and left the place in a clean and tidy condition! I would definetly recommend Royal Red Builders to all of my family and friends, and contact them back for all the needs in the future! Great team, quality work and professional services! Very satisfied with their job!

Hi Leshka,
I am so pleased to hear that you were extremely satisfied with the services.
If there is anything we can do please do for you in the future do not hesitate to call us.
Best regards,

Yulia

Had Royal Red builders demolish our old kitchen, and remove a wall to create and install a new custom open concept kitchen. They remodeled the kitchen, replced the backsplash and counterpot, and installed beautiful potlights along with the cabinets. Could not be happier with the job; fast, efficient, hassle free and totally affordable. Would definitely refer to their services for future projects!!

Job Price

Hi Yulia, we appreciate your positive feedback about your beautiful renovated kitchen! We do take pride in the quality of our projects and your review confirms this. If you are considering additional projects, call us! All the best from Royal Red Builders.

More about Royal Red Builders

Royal Red Builders have extensive experience of over 8 years in building and remodeling residential homes. Whether the project is built in traditional style or with a contemporary twist you can distinguish a house built by Royal Red Builders. Royal Red Builders provide a range of Home Services: ...