Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Reviews for Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Patricia
Patricia

Stay away from Summer Breeze - they do not answer theIr phone or return calls.

On Friday, my LG fridge broke and after speaking with LG, I decided to use their Flat Rate repair program. There were 4 authorized service providers for the Calgary area and I decided to pick Summer Breeze. On the website, it showed the earliest date for the repair available was Monday, May 31. I received a email confirmation with the Repair Receipt Number and the order details. I decided to call Summer Breeze directly to confirm my appointment on Monday and there was no answer. I then left a voicemail but no one returned my call.

It is now Monday and I called them again this morning and still no answer. I then texted them and finally got a reply. He wrote 'unless you spoke with my office, it's not booked' I explained that I booked it through LG and the appointment was suppose to be today. I asked him to call me and provided my number so we could speak directly. This business will not call me back or answer their phone.

What kind business ignores their customers? Please beware if you are planning to use them. Read the reviews on HomeStars. I'm not the first customer they ignore.

Penz
Penz

Warranty work on lg fridge

David came to my house to fix lg fridge and was asked to wear a mask before entering the home. David apparently thought that this was a an unfair ask and made comments to that. He then proceeded to leave with out fixing fridge. I wil be sharing my story with everyone. David you are un professional and do not understand customer service don’t know how u stay in business.
I would not recommend using David’s service and I will be sure to tell all. In addition I have spoken with LG rep recommending removal of approved warranty work.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Washing machine repair

Our washing machine broke and was under warranty. We were provided Summer Breeze as one of two companies that were licensed to repair our washer. The first time David came out, there wasn’t a problem and he fixed our washer. However the washer stopped working a week later so we called David to come back. On the day of the appointment, he called me to ask if it was ok to come. I told him it was, that I wasn’t at home but my boyfriend was. He then decided that he needed to talk to my boyfriend too so he texted him to ask the same thing. Because my boyfriend was on the driveway using a saw, he didn’t hear his phone and checked it an hour later. He was outside on the driveway the whole time and David didn’t show up because he never got a response from a text, even though he had spoken to me and I told him that someone was at home. We then try and get a hold of him and summer breeze for the next two hours. David doesn’t respond to text messages or phone calls. Summer breeze eventually answers and tells us that he moved onto another appointment because he couldn’t get ahold of us. I told him that I talked to him and said someone was at home. They stated they would get a hold of us and call us back. We never got a call back and now are at their mercy. Very unprofessional of David. I do not recommend this company. It’s seems that because they are only getting paid a one time fee from LG, they only put in minimal customer service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Washing Machine Not Working

These guys are incredible (particularly Dave). I called to have someone come out and fix my appliance, Dave just walked me through some trouble shooting and fixed it at no charge!

This is a reputable well ran company and I strongly recommend them to everyone!

Jessica in Calgary
Jessica in Calgary

Responsiveness

The two stars are for the gentleman named Mike who attempted to fix our range. The next day we turned it on and it takes over an hour to pre heat past 400 degrees. It takes 30 min to preheat to 325. We called Summer Breeze 3 weeks ago and multiple times after, leaving messages. No one will call us back. Too bad we have to resort to writing bad reviews to hopefully get some help! I would not use them in the future due to the ignoring of the client.
UsefulFunnyCool

rhonda in Edmonton
rhonda in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Samsung Fridge Warranty Service

David is very professional and is always on time or early for scheduled appointment. We had two issues one with the ice maker and the second was the deli drawer. Both repairs were completed to our satisfaction. Thank you for such great service.

Dave from Calgary
Dave from Calgary

Samsung Washing Machine

Chose these guys becasue they are a Samsung Warranty Dealer. Luke came and trouble shot and suspected the pump. Arrived next day with a new pump - impressive turn around time. Went to install and found our existing pump was just plugged. Unplugged it and put back together for a nominal charge and its working great now. He could have easily ignored the plug and installed the new pump for a much higher cost to us. We now have a new favourite appliance repair company!

jkbush2020 in Calgary
jkbush2020 in Calgary

Samsung appliance repairs

Just had Dave repair my microwave and troubleshoot my fridge - thank you. The service was excellent and speedy and I appreciated his patience in examining the problem and helping to resolve it. This was a problem poorly dealt with by a previous service provider. Will absolutely choose Summerbreeze the next time I need service and will pass the name on.

ivy in Edmonton
ivy in Edmonton

Induction stove repair

Our Samsung induction range broke down after only 3 1/2 years. The Samsung help desk referred us to 3 service centres in Calgary and Summer Breeze was the only one nice enough to entertain our questions. The other 1 was too stuck up to answer our questions and the other one did not repair stoves. Tim was very pleasant on the phone and gave us a quote on the parts and labour. When he showed up, he quickly found the problem. He took the time to explain where the problem was. He gave us time to decide whether to go through with the repair and wasn't pushy. We finally decided to have it repaired. He was very efficient, professional, courteous and accomodating with our various questions. Even though we were very disappointed with Samsung on the quality of their stove, Tim has lifted our spirits with the amazing job that he did! Thank you Tim! Summer Breeze is lucky to have an employee like you!

Hong in Calgary
Hong in Calgary

Dishwasher and Refrigerator Repair

My dishwasher and freezer were malfunctioning for three months, and I didn't bother to fix them because I thought the electricity board of the refrigerator was malfunctioning, and the price to repair it was $600. I found Summer Breeze and David repaired them for $200, as he found that the temperature sensor of the refrigerator was malfunctioning instead of the electricity board. He promptly replaced the sensor, as well as the covering at the back of the fridge. Great service, and I would recommend Summer Breeze to anyone.

More about Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Professional Licensed & Experienced service to all Brands of home appliances, furnaces, fireplaces, air conditioner Including commercial Refrigeration. Walk-in Cooler sales, service, installation.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Calgary?