Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Reviews for Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

ivy in Edmonton
ivy in Edmonton

Induction stove repair

Our Samsung induction range broke down after only 3 1/2 years. The Samsung help desk referred us to 3 service centres in Calgary and Summer Breeze was the only one nice enough to entertain our questions. The other 1 was too stuck up to answer our questions and the other one did not repair stoves. Tim was very pleasant on the phone and gave us a quote on the parts and labour. When he showed up, he quickly found the problem. He took the time to explain where the problem was. He gave us time to decide whether to go through with the repair and wasn't pushy. We finally decided to have it repaired. He was very efficient, professional, courteous and accomodating with our various questions. Even though we were very disappointed with Samsung on the quality of their stove, Tim has lifted our spirits with the amazing job that he did! Thank you Tim! Summer Breeze is lucky to have an employee like you!

Hong in Calgary
Hong in Calgary

Dishwasher and Refrigerator Repair

My dishwasher and freezer were malfunctioning for three months, and I didn't bother to fix them because I thought the electricity board of the refrigerator was malfunctioning, and the price to repair it was $600. I found Summer Breeze and David repaired them for $200, as he found that the temperature sensor of the refrigerator was malfunctioning instead of the electricity board. He promptly replaced the sensor, as well as the covering at the back of the fridge. Great service, and I would recommend Summer Breeze to anyone.

ge dryer

Expecting the worst . got the best, thanks dave
We have a GE dryer less than 2 years old that quit running. Hoping to fix it myself I replaced the start switch which wasn't the problem. I called summer breeze after a google review search and met dave. He did a thorough diagnosis of the dryer and stated it was the timer that needed to be replaced. he picked up the part and came back within the hour and we did a few loads of laundry and its working great!

Freezer Repair

My freezer died - I called around for appointment and nobody does freon recharges or they were asking like $800!
i called summer breeze and he does commercial refrigeration, said he could help! for $300 he repaired the freon leak and recharged my freezer and its working great!
nice job. personal service

JP from Calgary
JP from Calgary

Dishwasher handle/latch replacement

I called David about replacing a dishwasher latch and he was able to give me an accurate quote on the spot. He was able to make a service call, pick up a new latch and return for install in just over 24 hours. I am very happy with the service I received.

More about Summer Breeze Appliance Ltd

Professional Licensed & Experienced service to all Brands of home appliances, furnaces, fireplaces, air conditioner Including commercial Refrigeration. Walk-in Cooler sales, service, installation.