C Appliances Repair Winnipeg

eiretailers
eiretailers
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Fridge repair

I have called CAppliances repair to check my fridge that been leaking for a while now , they came quickly and fixed my fridge SAME DAY !!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

BEST Appliance repair company

Just wanted to thank you for THE EXCELLENT service we received. Technician is a great representative of the organization. I would highly recommend any of our friends to call if they want superior service. Thanks again.
He fixed my washing machine in a matter of few hours and in a reasonable price.

More about C Appliances Repair Winnipeg

Most of us have experienced the inconvenience of a broken fridge or Refrigerator repair, , washing machine, tumble dryer repair or dishwasher repair, oven repair, cooktop repair in Winnipeg – the list of appliances requiring repairs is not very long but most of them define our everyday lives, and it ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Winnipeg?