Busato Custom Woodworking

Janet & Jim Cambridge, ON in Cambridge
Janet & Jim Cambridge, ON in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen Reno

We selected Busato Woodworking - randomly through a site for trades in our area and we couldn't be happier. This was our fist big reno and we were a little unsure about things. John helped us through it all, whatever question I had he was prompt and took the time to make sure I had all the info I needed to make this reno- easy and painless. He stuck to the timelines and the budget was within what we wanted even with making some small changes. I would highly recommend Busato Custom Woodworking. Great work! Good Guy! You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Janet ,You and Jim were a pleasure to work for.I wish you all the best.

Cindy & Leon
Cindy & Leon

Kitchen and bathrooms renovation

My husband and I needed some updates to our apartment condo. We got quotes from 2 kitchen cabinet companies. It was important to us to have a contractor who would complete the job from start to finish, and neither quote was for the complete job. Plus they were more than we wanted to spend. I asked our real estate agent for recommendations and she suggested Busato Custom Woodworking and we could not be more pleased. John and his team came up with a floor plan, quoted the job, arranged for plumbing and electrical, installed flooring, fabricated and installed cabinets, and completed the work, all on budget. There were no surprises. We could not be happier with the result. We would definitely recommend Busato Custom Woodworking!

Thanks you for the great reveiw.

Erin
Erin

Kitchen renovation

Busato handled all aspects of our kitchen Reno, acting as general contractor (coordinating with designer, electrical, plumbing, countertops and completing all demo and flooring/drywalling/painting etc) and custom cabinet maker. The process was smooth from start to finish - no surprises n terms of timing or costs. Very easy to work with and fair price. We absolutely love our new kitchen.

thank you it was my pleasure working for you.

Mhajer
Mhajer

Kitchen reno

Full kitchen reno: cabinets/counter tops/flooring.
Quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash and beautiful wooden range hood.

joanne
joanne
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen, bathrooms, theatre room,bar

You can’t go wrong with this company. Very professional. On time, the owner is very involved with each project. They were on time, clean and the work is just amazing. I got exactly what I wanted and more. I would recommend them to anyone. I continue to hire them for all my new ideas.

Thank you , loved working on your project.

More about Busato Custom Woodworking

Welcome!

BUSATO CUSTOM WOODWORKING, is a unique company that holds a Kitchen and renovation company in one .To make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service woodworking design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of a home remodel. From Kitchens, Bathroom, Basements and Flooring, Electrical and Plumbing we will take care of needs.

Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior woodworking craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.

Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation Busato Custom woodworking is just a phone call away.