Maxx Framing & Contracting Ltd.

Carpenters
Calgary AB T3r0m1
Carpenters
Maxx Framing & Contracting Ltd.

Review for Maxx Framing & Contracting Ltd.

Jacq N from Calgary
Jacq N from Calgary

Fence and Deck Project

Max recently completed a 115 ft fence and 424 sq ft deck for me replacing an existing fence and deck.

The fence looks amazing and is sturdy with two large barn door style gates. The deck is fabulous with a beautiful picture frame border and nice wide steps that I can move as needed which makes fall cleaning so much easier. My yard was left clean and all the scrap materials were picked up when they finished the job.

I spent the weekend with neighbours I hadn't met yet coming up to my house and asking to come in and see the finished deck and fence because they saw them working away and liked what was going up.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use them again. Max and Mitch are also very nice, personable guys to work with and communicate well during the entire process. The quote and contract were clear and I always knew what was going on and was able to ask questions if I didn't and got a quick, clear answer.

Looking for Carpenters pros in Calgary?