Lemarg

Celticpiper85
Celticpiper85
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Water & Fire Restoration Services

Outstanding company!! The job was done on time and the quality of work was exceptional! The price was very reasonable and the finished product was worth every penny.
I would recommend Lemarg to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! They are simply the best!
No hassles, No hidden costs, No disappointment!

Brea and Mike in Vaughan
Brea and Mike in Vaughan

Basement Flood

Russell and his team were fantastic. Friendly service, great communication and always showed on time as scheduled. We had a flood in our basement while we were away on vacation. Russell's team showed up quickly, got rid of the water and immediately took action. The insurance company noted that the emergency response was some of the best they had seen.

Dimitry in Maple
Dimitry in Maple
2 reviews MAPLE, ON

Emergency services and renovation

I had a flood in my home the day before I was set to leave on a family vacation. I thought that this was going to ruin my plans. I called Lenard to help and they were extremely great. They walked me through everything and assured me that everything would be well taken care of. They did such great work to make sure that the damage was as less as possible. Thanks to Lemarg, I was able to enjoy my family vacation and I felt safe knowing my home was in good hands. They just did a fantastic job overall.

J Jn in Burlington
J Jn in Burlington

Basement Reno

Great Job!!

4 months ago we had a flood and were not happy with our original construction crew. Our insurance adjuster recommended Russell and his crew at Lemarg. Thank you! Not only excellent quality but great people. We have never been through this process before and Russell and his guys put us at ease and helped us through it. Will recommend to our friends for sure.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Renovation

I live in Mississauga. In October 2017 I had a water damage in my home.I called around to get some quotes and Lemarg was by far the quickest to reply.
I got to speak with live person and felt comfortable to hire them.
they showed up quickly and knew what they were doing. the supervisor
was great. He explained everything to me and even helped to deal with insurance. I would strongly recommend Lemarg to my friends and family.

Alena in Innisfil
Alena in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

water damage removal

We had a house flood last week, we called this service group and they came very fast. We were very impressed as they do their work, they took care of everything with knowledge of their business and respect to our home. We definitely recommend this company and their professional crew.

With our big appreciation,

Artem & Alena

zeev in Vaughan
zeev in Vaughan

emergency service

Barrie

I had a major flood in my home in Barrie. I called lemarg hoping that they would be able to help.
They arrived shortly after i called and were very friendly and were ready to jump in.
They extracted all the water and were very delicate with my contents. They made sure i was in the loop every step of the way.
They did a great job.Very professional and knowledgeable.
They helped me in a time of need and i am so glad i called them.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Flood restoration

My cousin had a leak in his basement that flooded the entire basement. My cousin does not speak English fluently but Russell was very helpful and patient to explain throughly what we needed to do and in disposing of all the water from the house as quickly as possible. He went out of his way to make sure we got the help we needed and was always courteous in answering our calls and all of our questions. He did a phenomenal job in starting to renovate and fix all the damage from the house and is very detailed to make sure we get a quality finish without compromise. Thanks again Lemarg and we highly recommend you to our friends.

Randy in Mississauga
Randy in Mississauga

Sewer Backup

I had a basement sewer backup last week, after called Lemarg from google search, they came with in 20min, and right away goes in to action, suck out water, clean up, move all the stuff in to my garage, sort out all the contents in to boxes, remove all the floors in my basement, cut out all the baseboard and drywalls that got affected , call my insurance company deal with the claim, and bring 20+ blower to dry my basement.
They are professionals, very well organized and very well equipped. During the entire incident I never lift a finger. They are very comfortable to work with. If you ever need an emergency service, you don't need to go anywhere else. I would recommend this company to everyone! Thumbs up! Keep up the good work!

More about Lemarg

24 Hours Emergency Restoration Services Toronto and the GTA. Lemarg Inc. construction and emergency restoration company in the Toronto area that has been proudly serving the people of this city and the areas surrounding it for many years. We have offered emergency services, home restorations after disasters and multiple other ...