C&S Tile and Stone - Margranite

Tile & Stone Retailers
Burnaby BC V5C 6G7
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Burnaby  >  C&S Tile and Stone - Margranite  >  excellent customer service, very nice tiles
19 reviews Vancouver, BC

excellent customer service, very nice tiles

I came up on C&S Tile and Stone in an effort to search for some replacement tiles. Upon entering, I regretted not finding C&S Tile and Stone earlier. A wonderful selection of tiles, granite, natural marble. Very friendly layout and exceptional staff. Fortunately, they also stocked the tile we were looking for. I was tempted to buy others because so many of the layouts were very attractive. Despite only buying a small selection of tiles to top up, I was treated with respect and received a lot of help from the fantastic staff there - which I really appreciated.
The front office lady helped me ring the warehouse and ensured that we had what we needed as well and pick up was a quick drive around the corner, and very prompt.
Recommended if you're on the hunt for quality tiles for the home.

Previous versions of this review:

19 reviews Vancouver, BC

excellent customer service, very nice tiles

Recommended if you're on the hunt for quality tiles for the home.