Postma Heating And Cooling

LauraF
LauraF
1 review Dresden, ON

Propane Furnace & central air conditioner

We appreciated the service that we received from start to finish!
Chad our sales person arrived on time to explain and give a quote on furnaces best suited for our home.
When we decided which unit we wanted to go with Chad's quick response to our order was much appreciated.
Since we went with a Propane furnace, Postma worked with the Propane supplier Dowler Karn to help make the installation of the Propane tank go smoothly also.
Scott the scheduler for the job and made sure the installation happened on time.

Greg and Pat were the installation team and they were very professional and prompt and just basically did a great job with the installation and everything looks and works great!

Lynn in Stettler
Lynn in Stettler
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Service to a gas line for in floor heating

Exceptional service! On a weekend-no heat in shop. Called Postma and was told "we'll take care of you". Brought heaters until Monday. Outstanding work ethic by their staff. GREAT service

Thank you for your review! Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent service.

bev a.
bev a.

ac and furnace

nice clean installation work, the installers were very pleasant. The work was done quicker than we thought it would be.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Enjoy your new system.

ysimonsays
ysimonsays
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

New furnace and central air system

I had an aging central air unit and furnace. I had them replaced with a high-efficiency Lennox model from Postma. I am so happy I chose Postma to do this. Every single person I encountered was pleasant and when I had difficulty on a weekend there was someone available to hear my concerns. Besides being so satisfied with Postma as a company I received my first hydro bill and it is substantially less than the last bill I had with my old central air unit!

Thank you for the review and for choosing Postma. Enjoy those energy savings!

lhuckle70
lhuckle70
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Furnace and air conditioner replaced

Professional sales representative and very professional and clean workmanship. Very satisfied with everything. Thank you very much.

Thank you for telling us about your experience. Enjoy your new furnace and air!

tcatton73
tcatton73

Main floor renovations

Replaced existing hydronic heating system. Had to bury 2 lines under a cement floor and remove old heating from an existing trench

Thank you for the positive review for the work we performed on your hydronic system.

1 review Chatham-Kent, ON

Installation of a boiler

Postma sized and installed a new boiler for the house. The installation was a promised - no hidden extras. The workers were polite, punctual and thorough. My heating bills dropped by 1/3.

Thank you for letting us know! We are thrilled that you are enjoying substantial savings on your heating bills.

buzzman1846
buzzman1846

Pool Heater

Filled out a form online. Krista contacted me immediately. Got Barry out right away. He was very professional as well as thorough. Needed to order a part. Did so right away. Part came in and Krista set up a first call for us. Jason came out first things and noticed we needed a front panel. He called it in right away and was able to get bzck within an hour or 2. He got it fired up and working. Again. He was professional and respectful. Seems like a common theme with Postma. I was very pleased we didn't get nickelled and dimed as I must admit, I was expecting it. However. Our experience was amazing and we will need heater maintenance in the fall and we will be calling Postma. Thanks for making our experience one to remember.
Jon and Janna Vlasschaert

Thank you Jon and Janna for letting us know about your experience with Postma. We appreciate your positive comments!

georgeservice27
georgeservice27

Furnace/ Air Conditioner

Polite, punctual thorough. The workers took pride in their work. Everything was cleaned up each day. They gave good explanations of operating procedures of the equipment.

Thank you George for your review. We hope you enjoy your new furnace and air conditioner!

Sue
Sue
1 review Rodney, ON

Installed new furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and air cleaner.

Two men for two days, were very respectful of being in my home to work, totally cleaned up when they were finished, even did a little extra by hooking up my new dehumidifier in the basement. This is the second time I have used this company, which is the reason I replaced my furnace and A/C with Postma, my reference was from a happy customer of theirs, I will and already have recommended them to other people.

Thank you Sue for choosing Postma Heating and Cooling a second time. Our reputation depends on customers that are satisfied. We hope you enjoy your new home comfort system!

More about Postma Heating And Cooling

Serving Chatham-Kent since 1989, POSTMA Heating & Cooling is a family-owned business started by brothers George and Ron Postma, along with their wives Hetty and Linda.
POSTMA Heating & Cooling now boasts one of the largest HVAC team of experts in the area. Our reputation speaks volumes about the quality of the products we offer and the type of service you can expect to receive.