Highbury stone

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Oakville ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Highbury stone

Noël

Dave and his team are fantastic!
We were very happy with their work.
They started the job right on time and were here early in the morning and through until the end of the day, everyday until it was finished.
Dave is very conscientious, regularly checking the job.
His team does such a good job, as they said Dave will accept nothing less.
It was very much appreciated!

Thankyou so much for your review Noel.
With all the previous troubles you've had with contractors it was a pleasure to help!

dhodgins

Dave and his crew were wonderful. They were very polite and cleaned up every day. The backyard looks wonderful. Would highly recommend Highbury Stone.

Thankyou so much Deanna!
I'm so pleased your granddaughter loves it!!

Dave provided professional advice throughout the project. Ryan and Mat worked with great precision and craftmanship when laying the stone. All the stone facings around the edged were hand chiselled to create a natural finish. The jointing between the stones were brushed to create clean lines.
They receive our highest
recommendation!

Thanks so much for your review guys!
We're pleased you're happy with the work:)

stacey in Oakville

I have used Highbury Stone for 2 projects and both times Dave and his crew go beyond expectations. Quality workmanship throughout, attention to detail, the quotes reflect the cost of the project accurately and the prices are reasonable.
I would highly recommend their work to my friends and other homeowners. I love my porch and walkway!

Thx so much for your kind words Stacey!
I'm please you're happy:)

alisonbanting
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very knowledgeable and helped with picking the right look for what we wanted and the price we could afford. Easy to approach about changes and kept me informed on all aspects of their work. Stuck to their timeframe and always put in a full day of work. The crew was very polite and the work site was always kept clean.

Thank you so much for your review guys!
I'm very pleased your happy with the work.

Katherine

Dave is super patient and willing to work with you to get the best result. He worked with us throughout the process, kept us in the loop, managed expectations, and identified areas of concerns immediately. Dave and his crew went above and beyond and their work exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Dave and his crew for all your landscaping needs. I even want him to do our front porch next! Thanks again Dave

Thanks very much for your review guys!
I hope you have lots of good times in your new backyard!

Mary

The work was done well, on time, and for a reasonable price. Dave seemed very knowledgeable about the stonework we had, and ways to repair and prevent future damage. We're very pleased with the work.

Thank you very much for this review Mary.

Regards,

SaadM in Oakville

Excellent work, Great Team, they made sure the client get the best work and the right material , the work they did was fantastic , Dave provided good recommendations on colors and material, highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your review Saad.
I came by the house last week and the planting you did looks great with the stonework.

anbond
1 review Burlington, ON

The team from Highbury did an outstanding job. Quality and craftsmanship were top notch, but the thing I (and my neighbors) probably appreciated the most was how tidy the team was at the end of each day. A very professional operation all around!

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review Andrew.
Your kind words are appreciated..
All the best with the new addition to the family!

Curtis

Did a great job, where here everyday till they were finished and cleaned up after they were done

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review Curtis...
I hope the golf gods are kind to you this year!

Regards,

More about Highbury stone

Highbury Stone is a small independent contractor specializing in all types of stonework and interlocking including: walkways, driveways, patios, pillars, walls and all types of stone repair. We proudly service Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and surrounding areas.

Our commitment is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, providing a fresh new look at an affordable price - working within your own budget.

Our customers have come to know us for our professionalism and timely delivery. At Highbury Stone we ensure that all work is done the way the customer wants - on time and with a full clean up.

Highbury Stone specializes in the following:
Flagstone