Good Neighbour Limited

Reviews for Good Neighbour Limited

Amanda M in Oakville
Amanda M in Oakville

Fence repair and replacement of 2 posts

I was very happy with Paul and his team . When I phoned or emailed Paul replied within a few hours . He was honest and reasonable with his quote. I got 2 posts and fence repaired by Cody and his crew . Great workmanship and hard working . I would recommend them to family and friends .

=>

Sean Kennedy from Oakville
Sean Kennedy from Oakville

Fantastic Service and Workmanship

After the two recent windstorms this spring in 2018, one of my casualties was the 24 year old fence enclosing our backyard pool. I called 5 different fence firms, and they all advised the earliest they could provide a quote was the end of May, with repairs not before the end of June. Not satisfactory for our pool life. Paul Hutchinson at Good Neighbors, however, promptly returned my call on a Friday, and on Monday he arrived, surveyed the damage, and quoted me $1300, depending on how much of the original wood and latticework could be salvaged. Work would be done on 16 May. The courteous Chris and his crew did the work, and even did a post my neighbor located, for $920. I paid them $1000, thouroughly satisfied with the quality of the service and workmanship. I cannot recommend Paul and Chris more highly.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feed back.

Remove and replace a fence

We were referred to Paul by a mutual friend and he responded within the day! He came to the house and gave us a complete, honest and fair quote for repair, or removal and replacement. We opted for the latter, and it was completed today, quickly and efficiently. Sandy and Brent were so pleasant as well as hard-working , and we are thrilled with our new attractive fence. We are grateful that they were able to complete the job on the set date , given the wind storm and how terribly busy they have become as a result. Thank you all.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Extremely Professional & Timely Work

Paul & Brent were excellent to deal with from the get go. They are laid back in the right ways, very nice to deal with. We were absolutely blown away by the quality of the work that they performed in such a short time.
(Not to mention that they were battling the elements.)

I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for top notch fence and/or deck work.

We appreciate the review. We hope you guys are happy with the quality and the cost. Good Neighbor has great discounts in the off seasons.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fence

After being disappointed from few companies that don't even call you back, finally I found Good Neighbor guys. Not only they were very punctual but did a great job. I am very happy with the job that they did, and got lots of great feedback from my neighbors and friends. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the kind review. If you have any questions or concerns in the future don't hesitate to call us.

Paul

Matt in Mississauga
Matt in Mississauga

Wood Fence

After a poor experience with another company, Paul at Good Neighbor Fence came recommended to us. Very responsive, tolerant of questions and changes, and delivered ahead of time expectation. Entire job was a one day installation, Brent and the crew were great, and we are very satisfied. Would recommend to anyone we know.

Thanks so much Matthew. We appreciate the chance to work for you and your family. Call us on your next fence or deck project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

fence

Awesome service all the way! Paul was quick with the quote. Brent and his crew were timely, courteous, tidy and built a beautiful solid fence despite a lot of tree roots!

Thank you for the opportunity to build your fence.

Alison Baker in Oakville
Alison Baker in Oakville

Fence

Good Neighbor Limited was a fantastic company to deal with. They were professional, fast and reasonable. The staff was awesome and the owner was fantastic! I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Alison.

Big Red in Burlington
Big Red in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

GOOD NEIGHBOR LTD

CALLED THEM IN TO REPLACE 4 POSTS AND INSTALL 4 NEW 6X6 POSTS. EXCELLENT WORK, NICE TO DEAL WITH, NEAT AND TIDY WORKMANSHIP. WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED THEM TO A FRIEND.

Thanks big red, call is for the next project.

Marty in Oakville
Marty in Oakville

Fence

Courteous and quick. Quote delivered and job done within 6 days. Workmanship is excellent. I noticed one small issue and it was fixed next day. I would highly recommended these guys.

Thanks so much Marty. I apologize for the little mistake. We hope you are happy with the job. Call us on the next one. Paul