GNFP Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for GNFP Ltd.

Sue
Sue

New fences with gates in the backyard

I live in a townhouse and got a puppy this spring. I needed to get new fences installed on both sides of my backyard to enclose it so the puppy couldn't get out. I contacted GNFP Ltd. Paul came out to take a look and sent me a quote for the work. He also responded to all my follow up questions quickly.

We confirmed a date for the work. Brent and his crew arrived on the day, dismantled the old fences and put up two new fences, each with a gate, in one morning. They did an excellent job, worked efficiently, were friendly and willing to answer any questions. They made sure to clean everything up when they were done.

They are coming back to install a deck for me as well. I’m very pleased with the work and would definitely recommend GNFP Ltd.

Thank you so much for this great review. We hope you are happy with your new fence.

Contact us today before we run out of spring build dates.

thefons442
thefons442

Replacement of fence posts

We are very glad to have contracted this company and were impressed with the manner in which they efficiently did the job. Their knowledge and experience were evident. They were also careful to do minimal damage to plants in the vicinity.

Awesome! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

We have great discounts on to help with the rising cost of lumber. Get a quote from a short list of our competitors and receive a $100.00 discount!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence

Professional service from Paul and his crew. Quick quote and turn around on the completion of the job. His crew were also professional. Thanks again Paul and Brent.

You are absolutely welcome. We are very thankful for the review.

Stop looking. The other guys are not available for months if at all. The pricing is comparable at best. Professionalism.....quality....no comparison.

Message us today for a free quote on your wood fence project. Big or small.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence Posts

Our wood fence has been up for 20+ years and each spring a few more posts need replacing. This year we had to replace six posts. Over the last few years we have had GNFP do the replacements and have always been extremely satisfied with the workmanship and the wonderful team that does the install. We will continue to use them in the future and have referred them to friends and neighbours.

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your time. And thank you for coming back to us.

Did you know we repair wood fences? Give us a call today, save time and money.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fence and gate

Paul and crew came in, took out the old rotting fence and put in a new one, with a gate, in under 4 hours. Fast, professional and courteous, we couldn’t be happier. Was worried because it required some care and skill to get in between hardscaping and deck but wasn’t a problem for them. Couldn’t give them a higher recommendation.

Thank you your the HomeStars post of GNFP. We appreciate all of our customers reviews of our work.

Our goal is to make your fence building experience professional....bottom line. Why be unsure about your fence contractor? Message us today for a free quote.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Repaired a long section of fence.

Great work. Absolute transparency on costs. They had a cancellation so fit our job in earlier than expected. First class.

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate it.

Message us today for a free quote.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

GNFP did an exceptional job end to end

Great price, great work, fast, friendly, and we couldn’t be happier. Our neighbour came over within hours of the fence being completed and was amazed at the quality of the fence for the price when considering current lumber costs. It’s been a day and I’ve already handed out all the GNFP cards I had to neighbours that were interested in hiring them based on seeing our new fence. I would recommend this company to anyone. They we’re upfront about all costs and policies, and even broke down the side costs so I could split it with the neighbours if needed. The whole crew were smiling and having fun while they put it up. No bad language, no garbage, no mess, no hassle. Thank you GNFP!

We are so appreciative of this great review. We really try to make sure all of our customers get what they asks us for at a great price.

We still have some spring appointments available. Summer as well. We also work well into the fall and winter, with great fall and winter discounts!

Chris in Burlington
Chris in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Wood Fence - 5 Star Service

Stop looking for a fence company, hire GNFP, you will not regret it! If you are looking for a fast, efficient, dependable and non-sketchy fence builder. Hire GNFP. A team of guys showed up at 7:45 and were done the project before 4. That's right 1 day! They were, the most cost efficient and fair out of the quotes I recieved. I am a stickler when it comes to customer service and GNFP was a 5 star service. We had a terrible experience when putting in our pool last year with another company and often you hear people say "unfortunately, that's what contractors are like." This is not the case with GNFP. Excellent work guys, I highly, highly recommend GNFP!

Chris. Wow. Thank you so much for that review. We really appreciate it. We try to do right by our customers every time. Hopefully that is what happened here.

Message us today for a free quote! We still have some available build dates in the spring!

1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard Fence

I can’t believe how easy the whole process was. Once we received our quote Paul was quick to answer any and all questions we had. On the day, Brent and his team showed up and they were quick and efficient. I am so happy with my new fence!

We are so grateful to all our customers for putting these reviews up on this fantastic platform HomeStars. Thank you so much.

Get a free quote today. Contact us anytime.

0 reviews Milton, ON

GNFP Limited Fence Project

This is my second project with GNFP Ltd and i was happy with both jobs.

They keep their commitment and works hard to deliver a result that both the customers and they can be proud of.

Very responsive to emails before and after their jobs. Efficient executing the job and they come well prepared with the tools needed to produce the desired results.

Well done gentlemen. Definitely have my recommendation.

Wow. What a great review. Thank you so much. We appreciate all our great customers.

Spring is almost booked up. Contact us today for a free quote.

More about GNFP Ltd.

Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer and need posts or deck footings, or you’re looking for a complete fence solution, GNFP is here to assist you!

The hardest part about building your own fence or deck is digging the post holes. Many new construction sites, as well as existing yards, are filled with rock and other debris, making post hole construction a real problem.

Don't pay to rent a dangerous gas auger and still end up struggling for days in the hot sun! Call on the experts at GNFP!