Dust Knights

Reviews for Dust Knights

Lisa, O.
Lisa, O.

Duct cleaning

Our house needed some loving care and Scott did a very professional cleaning, including sanitization. He's been also very clear explaining all the process helping me to understand how the system works.
25 vents in an approx. 2400 sqf house. Will call him again for sure!

Hi Lisa it was an absolute pleasure meeting you thank you for your business I appreciate it. If I can be of assistance in the future please dont hesitate I'm only a phone call or email away

Diane
Diane

Duct cleaning

Scott has done our furnace snd laundry ducts in 2 of our homes along with upholstery cleaning. He is always quick to book appointments and done a thorough job. I have referred others to his business

it's always a pleasure seeing you guys thank you for the years of business

Michael
Michael
1 review Hamilton, ON

Had duct cleaning performed on my house for the first time. Moved in recently...house 7 years old 2700 sq ft.

Price was as quoted, no attempt to upsell. Service delivered promptly and professionally. Would recommend.

thank you Michael it was a pleasure meeting you. dont hesitate if you need anything I'm just a phone call or text away. thank you for your business

Derek
Derek
1 review Hamilton, ON

air duct cleaning

The work was completed efficiently and effectively and on time. All questions about the work were answered clearly and a few recommendations were offered for the future maintenance. I am happy with the service and I would recommend it.

thank you Derek it was a pleasure meeting you and helping your family out. any questions please dint hesitate I'm only a phone call away thank you for your business

mandmdagostino
mandmdagostino

Dryer duct cleaning

Had my clothes dryer vent cleaned and I was very impressed with Scotts knowledge and the final result. Afterwards my clothes dried so fast and efficiently. He was very neat and tidy in my home .

Martina thank you for your business it was an absolute pleasure meeting you. if I can ever be of assistance please dont hesitate and give me a call.

Chris
Chris

Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, A/C Coil Cleaning

Very knowledgable not only about the cleaning process, but regarding HVAC systems in general and completely transparent about the entire process and any issues or concerns they have. Walked through the process with me and was able to answer all questions.

Thank you Chris it was an absolute pleasure meeting you today. if you have any more questions please dont hesitate give me a call also dont forget to check out our website for the electronic air filter for your furnace under products canuckhomeservices.ca

dan
dan

Duct Cleaning

Friendly and knowledgeable. Professionally done and no pressure after refusing an up sell. Highly recommend

thank you Dan it was a pleasure to meet you and Pippin he is an amazing puppy

JS from Oakville
JS from Oakville

Great company

I am beyond pleased with my choice of Canuck Home Services for snow removal. The owner (Scott) is amazing. He always comes, he always does everything he says he will do, he is always professional and he is a nice human being as well.

Without hesitation I will be using him for other serivces and recommending him to others as well.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It sure snowed alot this past winter lol. it was a pleasure dealing with you on your snow removal needs. yay summer.

More about Dust Knights

WE USE THE BIG TRUCK!

Canuck Home Services uses state of the art truck mounted equipment so you may have the powerful industrial strength cleaning.

Our duct truck has the most powerful vacuum in the industry. We use heat seal equipment, known world wide for performance.

We don't use the little vans that come out and vacuum your vents.

We clean your entire heating/cooling system so you and your family may breath healthy indoor air for years to come!