Real Canadian Movers

Moving & Storage
Burnaby BC V3N 1B7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burnaby  >  Real Canadian Movers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Review for Real Canadian Movers

Michelle Jones

The company has really showed me what a good moving company is like to be working with professional moving carrier. Real Canadian Movers was the best company I have ever selected in my previous moving.
I was given a great quote for the value of the move. It provided me with excellent communication from the beginning until end.
I appreciate you guys for doing professional business with me. My husband and I are very satisfied with the outcome of this job.
Definitely will be a returning customer. I appreciate all the hard work, I will be back whenever I need a mover.

Job Price

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for posting a review of our service and we're glad you were happy with the quality service you received from us. Hope you're enjoying your new place and please let us know if we can be of help anytime. Thank you!

More about Real Canadian Movers

Real Canadian Movers offers residential and commercial moving and storage services; local and long distance moving services; cross Canada and US moves, and containerized moving services from province to province within Canada with fixed pricing.