Brival Construction Group Inc.

Formerly Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.
3217 Tenth Line Rd. Orleans ON K4B 1H9
Brival Construction Group Inc.

Reviews for Brival Construction Group Inc.

Nick L. in Ottawa
Nick L. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fourplex install

Brival construction installed a new roof and sheathing on my fourplex without any issues, delivered as promised. Great company to work with, highly recommended. Stayed on budget and followed instructions.

I would like to thank you for the positive reviews. We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. We work hard to meet expectation like yours and we count ourselves lucky to have you as a satisfied customer. Your new Lifetime Architectural Shingles looks amazing. Again, Thank you for your trust, Your Business and choosing Brival Construction Group Inc.

joe in Ottawa
joe in Ottawa

Impressive work ethics

To choose the right company was somewhat of a challenge since two other neighbors ask me to find the right roofing company for them also.
This company registered with the Better Business Bureau was a plus in deciding to ask for a quote. After meeting with the owner, I felt that it was the right choice...and it proved to be more than satisfactory. The three homes roofs were replaced ...one per day over a three day period, seven people worked on my roof beginning at 7am and finishing by 3pm. All workers were in their twenty's and worked as a team which in itself was quite impressive, any questions and/or request were dealt professionally. I felt that I got my money's worth and that this roof will last for years to come.

Dear Joe,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our service. You and your wife was very friendly it was all an honor to have worked for you.

Thank you for your trust and choosing DunRite Roofing

Diane in Ottawa
Diane in Ottawa

Roof

Excellent roofing company. Very professional from estimates to work completed. Mike was very patient and answered all my questions. Protected my outdoor furniture and cleaned up after their work - would never had know they were there. Very satisfied with the end results. I highly recommend this company

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review, It was truly a pleasure to work with you! Again, Thank You
All the best!

Benson Y. in Ottawa
Benson Y. in Ottawa

Roof repair

Finding a contractor can be a stressful effort but the reps at Dunrite responded promptly to my phone calls and emails. They made sure to warn me of any potential problems even though in the end the quote was right on. The left the roof looking great and the surrounding property clean and tidy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review and sharing your experience, I'm glad you're satisfied with our service Again, Thank You

Dario. B in Ottawa
Dario. B in Ottawa

Roof

I would like to first start off by saying that within my two years of researching for a roofing company, I went through ten different estimates. Ten estimates is ridiculous, only 3 is sufficient. But some estimates were left at my door and some people were not visually appealing. Some estimates were higher than my roof! So unfortunately I had to keep looking and when I met Mike I was impressed with his demeanour. He wasn’t the cheapest and he wasn’t the highest. He was very negotiable not afraid to discuss the best possible result. So two weeks ago I was excited when his team showed up, with their t-shirts and ball caps and most importantly their ropes. Flag advertising at the end of my driveway was a nice touch. Clean up was done every night and a very very polite team. With a competitive business in the city like Roofing, their doing the right things that will make them successful. A difference that I wanted to pay for. Choose mike and his team if you want your roof DunRite!

Dear Dario,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for such a positive review. I appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It is only through feedback that we are able to maintain and improve the service we provide to our valued clients. We work hard to meet expectation like yours and we count ourselves lucky to have you as a satisfied customer. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Yours sincerely,
Mike Perron

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review Delta, ON

Great Cottage Roof

The cottage was in dire need of a new roof, and after meeting with Mike I knew DunRite Roofing was the crew for the job. Other companies simply did not seem interested in the work but DunRite responded in a timely manner and with detailed information about the work to be done. Detailed estimates, great communication and follow-up, and the professional quality of the work was outstanding.

The crew didn't leave a single trace of the removal behind and the new textured shingles look fantastic. I would highly recommend Mike and DunRite Roofing to anyone!

Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and for recommending our company, we appreciate the perfect rating. We work hard to offer the best service possible and we are glad to see the effort paid off on your project, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Take care!

Private User reviews Dunrobin, ON

Roof reshingling

Mike and his crew did a great job on the roof. He came out in late winter to measure the roof and give me an estimate, and followed up in the spring to have his crew arrive on time to get the job done. I really like the two tone brown shingles that give the roof a textured look, almost like cedar shakes. The crew were careful to keep the area clean, and did a good job cleaning up after they finished. They use a heavy magnet to troll the area to pick up any loose nails or metal. I recommend Dunrite to anyone looking for a competent roofer.

Murray

Dear Murray,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We do take pride in our service and to our client’s needs the best way we can. I will make sure the crew gets the recognition they deserve on your behalf! Don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with!

Regards,
Mike

Rob
Rob
1 review Wilmot, ON

Roof repair

We contacted Dunrite after being told we needed a new roof and received 2 quotations for total roof replacement. Mike came by, did a complete inspection, and determined that a repair only was required for less than one twentieth of the price of the other quotations. The work was done quickly, the team left no trace, and I am confident I am dealing with a company that takes pride in doing honest work. What a relief!
Highly recommended.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and to show your appreciation in our services and work. It was a pleasure to meeting you, you we're a great customer. Thanks for all your support.

Bernard Marcil in Ottawa
Bernard Marcil in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mike and his team just completed my very large roof. The team, led by Derek, was efficient, hardworking and kept the premises clean. They worked right through the week-end and completed the job on Sunday night. All debris was properly removed and all affected areas were swept. We were informed every night as to the status of the job. We will be recommending Dunrite to our friends and neighbors. Thank you Mike, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Dear Bernard,

Your positive feedback about our service is very appreciated. Thank you to you and your wife to be so kind with all my staff they all appreciated you and to work on your beautiful property Again, Thank you Bernard for your trust and choosing DunRite

Kathy in Orleans
Kathy in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mike and his crew did a superb job. Very hard working and the clean-up was excellent. I found Mike very professional and easy to talk to when he explained the work.
I would gladly recommend Dunrite Roofing to my friends any time.
Thank you Mike .

Dear Kathy, I appreciate your positive feedback about our service. We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your biggest investment shine again with your new Architectural Shingles 50 years warranty your roof looks amazing. Again, Thank you for your trust and choosing DunRite Roofing

More about Brival Construction Group Inc.

Brival Construction Group Inc.

Brival Construction Group Inc. is a locally, family and bilingual business in Ottawa, Ontario since 2006. With our expert trades specializing in Roofing, Siding, Landscaping, Pools, Plumbing and Heating and more.,
Brival is Ottawa’s one stop shop for your home service needs.

Brival Group has 5 Million property insurance and is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating. Our team is determined to deliver nothing but top quality performance and total customer satisfaction.
In the last 15 years, we have installed over 1 million square feet of the roofing membrane and we are trusted by 1000’s of customers with all our trades in the Ottawa and surrounding regions. You can rest assured that our certified professional installers are strategically trained to perform safe and high-quality work. By achieving this goal, Every year we stay up to date on safety, product, education, and training to ensure we can handle every home project challenges, customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Each project comes with a peace of mind of an inspection by the Owner. Brival Group is also accredited as a certified roofing contractor by one of the biggest providers in Canada.
“The owner’s of Brival Group, We enjoy what we do, and we always exceed our client's expectations. Our goal is to ensure we Bring value to your biggest investment, safely and at a very competitive price.”

Brival takes the worry of hiring and managing multiple contractors, out of your project. With all of our trades being certified in-house contractors, we guarantee the best quality and workmanship for your home project.

One Company. One Warranty. Now all of your warranties are under one roof. When you work with the Brival Group for multiple projects, your warranties are all conveniently packaged in one place, with one company. We take care of our clients.

Advantages of working with the Brival Group.

~ We take care of most of your home construction needs, without using sub-contractors ensuring better quality projects and control.
~ All trades work together ensuring that our projects run more efficiently and completed in a timely order.
~ The Brival office is a convenient one-stop shop for planning your project, with our sample showroom you can see examples of the materials and or products we will be using for your project.
~ All of our Brival operators are trustworthy and reliable ensuring the best project outcome possible.
~ Bilingual Service
~ Owner's on-site
~ WE RECYCLE - GREEN COMPANY
~ & Much More

We are fully insured carrying Workers Compensation insurance along with General Liability insurance. If you would like to know more about what we can do for you one of our estimators would be more than happy to visit you at your home, take a walk around your property with you, and discuss your vision, lifestyle and budget specifications.

We Will Listen & Communicate Effectively To Complete Your Project The Right Way.

Feel free to give us a call at 613-355-5400. or Visit our website: www.brival.ca
We Bring Value to your home!

- Brival Group Inc.