Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.

2255 St. Laurent Blvd Suite 131 Ottawa ON K1J 4K3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.

Reviews for Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.

Diane in Ottawa
Diane in Ottawa

Roof

Excellent roofing company. Very professional from estimates to work completed. Mike was very patient and answered all my questions. Protected my outdoor furniture and cleaned up after their work - would never had know they were there. Very satisfied with the end results. I highly recommend this company

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review, It was truly a pleasure to work with you! Again, Thank You
All the best!

Benson Y. in Ottawa
Benson Y. in Ottawa

Roof repair

Finding a contractor can be a stressful effort but the reps at Dunrite responded promptly to my phone calls and emails. They made sure to warn me of any potential problems even though in the end the quote was right on. The left the roof looking great and the surrounding property clean and tidy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review and sharing your experience, I'm glad you're satisfied with our service Again, Thank You

Dario. B in Ottawa
Dario. B in Ottawa

Roof

I would like to first start off by saying that within my two years of researching for a roofing company, I went through ten different estimates. Ten estimates is ridiculous, only 3 is sufficient. But some estimates were left at my door and some people were not visually appealing. Some estimates were higher than my roof! So unfortunately I had to keep looking and when I met Mike I was impressed with his demeanour. He wasn’t the cheapest and he wasn’t the highest. He was very negotiable not afraid to discuss the best possible result. So two weeks ago I was excited when his team showed up, with their t-shirts and ball caps and most importantly their ropes. Flag advertising at the end of my driveway was a nice touch. Clean up was done every night and a very very polite team. With a competitive business in the city like Roofing, their doing the right things that will make them successful. A difference that I wanted to pay for. Choose mike and his team if you want your roof DunRite!

Dear Dario,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for such a positive review. I appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It is only through feedback that we are able to maintain and improve the service we provide to our valued clients. We work hard to meet expectation like yours and we count ourselves lucky to have you as a satisfied customer. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Yours sincerely,
Mike Perron

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review Delta, ON

Great Cottage Roof

The cottage was in dire need of a new roof, and after meeting with Mike I knew DunRite Roofing was the crew for the job. Other companies simply did not seem interested in the work but DunRite responded in a timely manner and with detailed information about the work to be done. Detailed estimates, great communication and follow-up, and the professional quality of the work was outstanding.

The crew didn't leave a single trace of the removal behind and the new textured shingles look fantastic. I would highly recommend Mike and DunRite Roofing to anyone!

Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and for recommending our company, we appreciate the perfect rating. We work hard to offer the best service possible and we are glad to see the effort paid off on your project, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Take care!

1 review Dunrobin, ON

Roof reshingling

Mike and his crew did a great job on the roof. He came out in late winter to measure the roof and give me an estimate, and followed up in the spring to have his crew arrive on time to get the job done. I really like the two tone brown shingles that give the roof a textured look, almost like cedar shakes. The crew were careful to keep the area clean, and did a good job cleaning up after they finished. They use a heavy magnet to troll the area to pick up any loose nails or metal. I recommend Dunrite to anyone looking for a competent roofer.

Murray

Dear Murray,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We do take pride in our service and to our client’s needs the best way we can. I will make sure the crew gets the recognition they deserve on your behalf! Don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with!

Regards,
Mike

Rob
Rob
1 review Wilmot, ON

Roof repair

We contacted Dunrite after being told we needed a new roof and received 2 quotations for total roof replacement. Mike came by, did a complete inspection, and determined that a repair only was required for less than one twentieth of the price of the other quotations. The work was done quickly, the team left no trace, and I am confident I am dealing with a company that takes pride in doing honest work. What a relief!
Highly recommended.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and to show your appreciation in our services and work. It was a pleasure to meeting you, you we're a great customer. Thanks for all your support.

Bernard Marcil in Ottawa
Bernard Marcil in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mike and his team just completed my very large roof. The team, led by Derek, was efficient, hardworking and kept the premises clean. They worked right through the week-end and completed the job on Sunday night. All debris was properly removed and all affected areas were swept. We were informed every night as to the status of the job. We will be recommending Dunrite to our friends and neighbors. Thank you Mike, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Dear Bernard,

Your positive feedback about our service is very appreciated. Thank you to you and your wife to be so kind with all my staff they all appreciated you and to work on your beautiful property Again, Thank you Bernard for your trust and choosing DunRite

Kathy in Orleans
Kathy in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.
613 355 5400
Ottawa
K1R

Mike and his crew did a superb job. Very hard working and the clean-up was excellent. I found Mike very professional and easy to talk to when he explained the work.
I would gladly recommend Dunrite Roofing to my friends any time.
Thank you Mike .

Dear Kathy, I appreciate your positive feedback about our service. We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your biggest investment shine again with your new Architectural Shingles 50 years warranty your roof looks amazing. Again, Thank you for your trust and choosing DunRite Roofing

Dylan in Ottawa
Dylan in Ottawa

Garage roof re-shingle

Dunrite replaced the shingles on our garage and installed wall flashing. They were able to match the shingles very well to those on the roof of the house. They were very professional, easy to get in contact with, and receptive to our specific requests. The clean up was also excellent.

Thank you, Dylan, You were great to deal with. We appreciate the support and this great review. Again, Thank you for your business, Trust and choosing DunRite Roofing in Ottawa, Ontario

Michelle from Ottawa
Michelle from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-roof asphalt shingles May 2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Mike of Dunrite Roofing. He was great at communication throughout the project having always responded very quickly both by phone or email. He personally delivered a very comprehensive estimate with several options/packages available to us and clearly explained the differences between them with his overall recommendation. He left us with a folder of printed material to peruse which helped us to make a more informed decision and clearly detailed what we would be getting. I truly appreciated this personal approach over another company whom I called that just came and left a quote in the mailbox rather than ringing the doorbell when someone was home.

Fortunately, there was an opening and we were able to be fitted in that same week (non-complex roof, 1-day job). We also very much appreciated having been given before and after photos of the job, as its very difficult to actually see my roof from the ground. The clean-up could have been a bit more comprehensive as my neighbours and I found some left-behind nails on our property. However, overall, we had a great experience dealing with the Dunrite team and I would definitely recommend their services. Thanks again, Mike!

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation. I agree its a great review and i will send one of my guys to have yours and neighbours a good clean-up because i believe in customer total satisfaction.

Again, Thank you for your Trust, Business and choosing DunRite Roofing in Ottawa and surrounding regions

More about Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.

DunRite Roofing & Siding Inc. are a local, family and bilingual business in Ottawa, Ontario. DunRite Roofing Inc. have 5 Million property insurance and is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating. Our team is determined to deliver nothing but top quality performance and total customer satisfaction. By achieving this goal, our professional installers are fully certified and strategically trained to perform safe and quality work. Mike Perron and his team have built DunRite Roofing and Siding Inc. from ground-up, a company with a solid reputation, delivering the most professional and high-quality work to their customers in Ottawa, Ontario and surrounding regions. DunRite is also accredited as certified roofing contractor by one of the biggest provider.