Pave Way

Reviews for Pave Way

Vitalii in Toronto
Vitalii in Toronto

Driveway replacement

I got pave way number off of a sign in my neighborhood. Reno came to assess my driveway immediately. He gave me a reasonable price and we signed a contract instantly. They came to do the driveway as agreed and finished in one day.

During the installation they seemed to not supply the right amount of crushed gravel which I questioned them and he said it’s going to be ok and they knew what they were doing and if anything was wrong in the future they would come to fix it immediately.

Install happened in November. By February thE driveway stated to sink in a lot of places. I called and they told me that once the snow clears he will come and fix it. In late March I called again as the driveway was really bad now. He said he will come out and fix it right away. A month went by I kept calling with no answer then he would pick up and say they can come next week. Then next week then next week. One day he said they came out and there was nothing wrong with the driveway. This is at a time when we started to have glass growing through the middle of the driveway and people tripping and falling over all the bumps. so I would assume that no one ever came.

It’s October and still no one has showed up and we are now getting ready to replace the driveway again because of the absolutely terrible work that was done on our home.

Thank you for your input we do appreciate we went through our records and we could not find your driveway as Rino has not worked for this company for over five years.At this point we would be happy to review your driveway, Please provide us with the contract even though it’s been over five years that we’ve done your driveway we would be glad to try and resolve the issue. Thank you and we’ll be awaiting your response.

Sally in Markham
Sally in Markham

Asphalt Driveway

Me and my neighbour wanted to get new driveway and my girlfriend recommended Pave-Way that did her driveway 7-8 years ago. We had contacted several contractors and decided to go with Pave-Way. They answered all our questions, explained how the work will be done and the price quoted was reasonable. The team was professional and we are happy with our new driveways.

Carl from Oakville
Carl from Oakville

Decent Driveway, Good value

The crew who paved my driveway were in a hurry as it was really hot out the day they paved the laneway.

They made a bit of a goof on the edge of the laneway (the edge wasn't clean/straight). I called the owner who assured me they would fix the error and they did.

I'm glad I had this company do my laneway.

Great job Pave-Way

Review has 1 previous version

Carl u have been in constant communication with our service department-they asked for alittle patience-as we work until end of November. I’m alittle concerned with what is going on over there.

Send this on hmstars

Jason Chen in Vaughan
Jason Chen in Vaughan

driveway repairing

I am very satisfied with the project they did. Now my drive way looks great. They did an excellent , efficient job and staff are very friendly and courteous. I recommend pave-way ASPHALT. Code# 239

SM in Vaughan
SM in Vaughan

Asphalt Driveway

Unfortunately, the service was not completed in a timely manner. The requested job was done however, we felt that the completion of the job on the final day was rushed.

Code #: 226

Why such a bad review? What can I do to fix the problem? Please call David 4168994995. Thank you.

jodyc29 in Scarborough
jodyc29 in Scarborough

Asphalt Driveways

Pave Way did a good job with my driveway. They came and got it done in the summer. It's very smooth and looks great. There was also no mess left behind. They worked quickly and efficiently. Code: 251

John in Brampton
John in Brampton

Fast and professional

Pave way was always prompt and professional throughout the process. Gave us a good discount because we were a referral. The driveway looks fantastic and was done very quickly. Would totally recommend.

Code: 240

Brittney in Brampton
Brittney in Brampton

Great Asphalt Company

They are such a great company to work with. The entire process was easy, organized and quick. They were affordable and always kept me inform regarding my driveway. I love my driveway now! Code Number 244.

Isabeleden in Toronto
Isabeleden in Toronto
1 review , ON

Asphalt driveway

Recently got our driveway paved by pave-way. We were very impressed by the quality and appearance of the finished project as well as the timeliness and communication displayed by the employees.
Code: 243

Marius from North York
Marius from North York

Driveway repair

So far so good! Dealt with Dave over the phone, agreed on the price, there were some delays in the process caused by weather and work load, and a bit of haggling over additional work. Dave and Alan were communicative throughout and ultimately did, based on my limited experience, a very good job.

More about Pave Way

Pave-Way has over 30 years of experience in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors. Pave-Way is truly “The Paving Specialists”. We are dedicated to offering professional service, using the highest quality products, and modern equipment. Contact us today to learn more about our services! Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vaughan?