Pave-Way

Reviews for Pave-Way

Len from Toronto
Len from Toronto

Perfectly Satisfied

The quote was reasonable, the work was done well and on time. It has now been over a month since the paving was completed snd the surface is shows no signs of degradation despite the excessively hot weather.

Marie in Scarborough
Marie in Scarborough

Asphalt paving of driveway

Brandon came to our place and gave us an estimate and we told him we needed the project done before August and he said they can do it. True to his word, they did it! The crew were very professional, worked quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with their work and would definitely recommend them. Thank you Brandon, Allan and Dave for a job well done!

GDM in Toronto
GDM in Toronto

No review

The post was removed at my request. I have made arrangements with the owner to resolve the matter and noted that I would repost if it remains unresolved or if work is unsatisfactory.

I don't know who you are & if you want any positive results than call me at 4168994995& take off this So uncalled for.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway paving

Nice to hear from this company- tell called to follow up from the driveway they paved for us last summer. Great job and great people, I would recommend them to anyone.

Marco L. from Vaughan
Marco L. from Vaughan

Driveway Paving

I had my driveway paved in October 2017 by Paveway and I was recently contacted for a follow-up to see if I was satisfied with the service.

I highly recommend Paveway Asphalt for all driveway work that you could need. From sales to service, they conduct themselves very professionally and were considerate of our property while paving our driveway.

Call them today.

Thank you very much. I appreciate you putting up a review. If you need any other services. Please call me. David. 4168994995

andre chan in North york
andre chan in North york
9 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Weeds growing on driveway

Have dealt with Pave-Guard twice before with no problems. Name changed to Pave-Way. Three months after paving, weeds started to sprout. Phoned and even sent photos by email but no one showed up
to rectify the problem.

This is the first I heard of it. If I would have received a call I would have been more than happy to fix this.

Karen Spadafora in Toronto
Karen Spadafora in Toronto

Paving of Driveway

David knocked on our door to solicit paving of our driveway. The removal of old pavement was terrible, very shallow, compacting inferior and driveway was to be straightened but was left worse shape. We contacted David to let him know that we were very unhappy with the work and that we had viewed two neighbours which Pave Way was also working on and their driveways were much better prepared for paving than ours. David promised that he would come to see the work and then said he wouldn't need to as he would see it prior to the paving and fix all the deficiencies mentioned. Of course, we did not hear from David until the day before the paving was to take place. He promised that he would have his top man take care of the driveway but no one showed up with equipment or tools prior to the truck for paving. Our garage frame was damaged during paving presumably by driving the roller into it which no one mentioned while the job was being done. I was outside for the latter part of the project myself, spoke to the 'best man' afterwards, asked if I could walk up the driveway for inspection but was told it was best to wait until the next day. The damage was seen the next day and David was contacted by phone and we exchanged numberous emails with photos of the damage. He promised to provide $175 + tax which is the standard amount to have the trim replaced around the garage door. Three weeks later, no payment has been received. We are very disappointed with Pave Way and David as their representative. In my opinion, they are not a reputable business.

I told her I would pay for the damage. She was being unreasonable & rude.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway paving and interlock walkway

Dave and his team were very professional and accommodating through the entire project. They really know their business and were able to work with us to get the design we wanted. They are also are really good bunch of guys! We are very happy with the final product and would recommend them anytime

Paving driveway

This past summer we had our driveway paved-price was in the ballpark, work was very done in a very professional manner, all of our questions were answered promptly, got a call from salesperson this past week asking how the driveway is holding up In this mild winter and they asked me post for them. Gladly recommended

Pave-way asphalt in Burlington
Pave-way asphalt in Burlington

Andrew toronto

Got this company to pave our driveway, work was done rite and on time and frank was very helpful, he understands his trade very well highly recommded. Just got a follow up call today.

More about Pave-Way

Pave-Way has over 30 years of experience in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors. Pave-Way is truly “The Paving Specialists”. We are dedicated to offering professional service, using the highest quality products, and modern equipment. Contact us today to learn more about our services! Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, ...