Pave-Way

Reviews for Pave-Way

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Pave driveway

There was a delay from our side of the getting work done as we wanted to have the lawn done first. They came and did what they could and they waited for us to contact them. It got late in the season but they got it done! Code 112

T. Family in Pickering
T. Family in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Job Well Done

Pave-Way was great. They came out, they got the job done quickly and efficiently. They didn't leave a mess behind or get any asphalt on our new bricks. Overall, we're happy so far, lets see how it holds up with time. Code 107

Debbie  from Toronto
Debbie from Toronto

Walk way & Drive way

We had our walk way re-surfaced with concrete and our drive way totally re done. It looks great! The staff are very friendly and efficient. I would recommend them no problem. Thanks David and the whole crew :) Code 113

matthuynh in Oakville
matthuynh in Oakville

Asphalt Driveway

First and foremost, it is unlikely that all the 'positive' reviews are authentic.

Workers were unprofessional and unpleasant to interact with and the group that did the drive way looked like a band of misfits.

The boss was insincere and sly, delivering what was discussed with minimum regard for the quality of the work done, which resulted in an uneven driveway. I don't even think they know how to properly pave a driveway.

It was sloppy and careless work in the end, in and then out. The boss cares more about making a quick buck than your customer satisfaction (as a lot of contractors do, unfortunately and understandably).

I am not happy and if I could redo the driveway all again, I would definitely not go with them.

I am not aware. This is the first I have heard. What is the address? & what is the problem?

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Drive way pavement

thanks Dave and team for the wonder job, my drive way now is able to accomodate 3-4 vehicles, their works ethnic, professional and politeness are really impressive. Happy to deal with them. Andy # 153 code

Very happy with our new drive

We needed a wider drive way to accommodate 2 cars, the team at Pave way where very polite and professional on the phone, where able to come round same day for an estimate and work started within a week. Very precise lines, and the new tar coat looks excellent, where previously the city had done a horrible patch job

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replace paved driveway

Prompt response for an estimate, driveway dug up the next week, work area left very clean. Paving was well coordinated with my schedule. And again the work area was left very clean. The guys all very friendly while I watched. I proudly displayed their sign on my lawn during and after the work was completed.

Julie
Julie

Great work! Great experience!

We were extremely happy with our experience hiring Pave-Way to remove and replace our existing driveway and rear parking area. From the start, Will was very professional and gave us a fair price. After reviewing two other quotes, we decided to go with Pave-Way and are very happy with our decision. The crew worked well to excavate, regrade and repave the driveway. It was done very efficiently with minimal disruption. The new driveway is great! We are very satisfied with the work that Pave-Way completed on our property and would recommend them to anyone. The experience, workmanship and quality of service was excellent. Thank you Will and everyone at Pave-Way for a job well done!

Patricia in Vaughan
Patricia in Vaughan

driveway paving

Paveway was highly recommended by a good friend of mine for workmanship and price .
called them for a quote.
They quoted me a very good price
David did a great job with paving my driveway, looks amazing customer service is great....
highly recommend this company!!!

More about Pave-Way

Pave-Way has over 30 years of experience in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors. Pave-Way is truly “The Paving Specialists”. We are dedicated to offering professional service, using the highest quality products, and modern equipment. Contact us today to learn more about our services! Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vaughan?