Starway Moving

Airdrie AB T4B 3E2

Reviews for Starway Moving

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Household move

We recently hired Starway Movers to help us relocate from Ontario to Alberta. We had interviewed a few moving companies and were happy with the feedback we were receiving. The movers at both ends of the move were fast, efficient and courteous. We are happy with our decision.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Delivery service

They were great! Very kind people and customer service was exceptional especially with Adam. As for the delivery team, everything was done in a timely manner especially since we only had the elevator booked for one hour! They managed to get everything to our unit, place it the location we wanted all within that hour. And, nothing was broken! So happy about that! Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated! May you please shoot us an email as we'd like to put your name in for our mid-year draw!
Your efforts are much appreciated and we hope you're well settled in your new place.

Elizabeth veary
Elizabeth veary
1 review Delta, BC

Movers

stairway movers helped me organize and move my items from Delta BC to Sherbrooke Quebec. Their movers were supportive and patient with me, as not all household contents were to be moved. They treated my items so well, and wrapped everything up carefully, even my less valuable ones. The movers at the receiving end were also amazing. My home here is complicated with difficult access, and the movers moved everything in without a scratch . I was also amazed at how quickly the did everything. The communication was also good all along. I was really impressed and pleased with my service moving accross Canada and would request their service again !!!

Pardeep in Calgary
Pardeep in Calgary

Best moving and storage service

I recently moved from Redstone to Sage Hill Calgary and contacted Starway Moving to move my stuff. I would say these guys are really great and quite professional. All my stuff was intact and they did the moving quite fast. Keep it up!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Stairway moving experience

I recently moved with starway moving, they had provided great services. Everything has been moved on time and with no damage.everything has been packed so nicely.I will recommend their services for moving.

Private User reviews Peace River, AB

Gained new Family

Hi Jenny and Team,

We are absolutely happy with the service. We feel like we gained a family with you guys.
Thank you for being there the whole way through. One thing that I love about your company is the constant communication and the prompt responses.
We have paid a non refundable deposit to a local mover before we talked to you but it was impossible to get ahold of him and he constantly forget who we were and details about our move. Keep doing what you're doing.

Much appreciation from Annie and Chad

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Long distance move MB to BC

Long Distance move MB to BC from Condo to house - We had an amazing experience with this company! It was tough with lots of companies to choose from and mostly bad reviews out there for all. My first comfort in the company came from Adam in the office following up with me after a quote to see how they could earn our business. Most others never contacted me more than once???????. Our largest concern with all the bad reviews was that most stuff was damaged in transit. However I took a closer look at the complaints and realized that most of the stuff damaged did not look to be packed well. I am an avid mover and if you are packing your own stuff it is your responsibility to A) pack it to survive a trip!!! Most moving companies pack trucks tight and to the ceiling so remember that when you are packing your belongings. B) As Adam mentioned to me more than once - get secondary insurance. The insurance that comes with any moving company is very low and not intended to cover your items completely. Our renters insurance coverage included 3x what our stuff was worth. Including 2 55 inch TVs that I packed with care and made the move no problem. Movers that were at both ends of our move were fantastic! Quick - Considerate and careful. Thank you very much for everything!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Starway Movers - Horrible

Do not hire!! Unless you wa t your belongings delivered damage, shattered or not at all. Our 52 inch tv was professionally boxed and delivered with a shattered screen. So many items were broken. Some were simply "lost". This company did nothing to locate our missing items at all. When you call them to ask about your items you get no answer. Only after several emails did they respond with a "unfortunately some items do get damaged in a move". Really!!! Fill out this claim sheet but your compensation is based in weight after a $350 deductible. I will get maybe $15 for my tv!!! But no because of the $350 deductible. They don't care about you as a customer once they have dumped your items - the ones they have not lost and received payment. They first delivered someone else's to us - I am sure someone has my lost items but they did NOTHING. Worst movers ever!!!

Private User reviews Port Alberni, BC

Third class company Never use this co.

Please Please Please Stop if you are moving with this co. Or never go with it if you are then you need to worry, final bill will make you super duper angry and in return answer will be why didn't you read our policy. Office staff is super annoying, rude and very aggressive. while taking money so quick but after not even bother to answer your call. Be careful with adding any supplies from driver because 10-20 $ box can cost you 100$
If they give you quotation read it, it says from 1000 to 3000 lb its 1100 for first 1000lb
Mean if your stuff is 2950lb you are going to pay as follows

12%fule= whatever your weight × 12%
And if weight is 3000 its
300*.50=1500

So the point is you are paying 575$ extra just because your load is 50 kg less
So I called office to tell them to ad just my weight to 3000 so I can save money it dosen't make sense for 50 lb less weight I am paying 575$ extra so she started arguing with me and said if you want your stuff first pay or forget your stuff. I just wanted a good customer service but its BIG ZERO I can say they dont even deserve a single star.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Airdrie?