Clean And Care Services

Clean And Care Services
416-888-6261
Markham
L3S 3X6

I love the detail oriented cleaning that Clean and Care provides. They are able to provide cleaning on a schedule that meets my needs and when I prefer. The back office support staff is always available if any issues arise, and the cleaning staff does a wonderful job of keeping my home and office clean. Highly recommended for individuals looking for a hand around the house as well as for office managers that want to keep their office clean and tidy. I went to http://cleanandcare.ca and got a quote with 10% off and they were ready to start my service after a couple of days.

Thank you taking the time to provide great feedback! We love hearing how satisfied our customers are. Don't forget to take advantage of our referral bonus for more savings on services!

More about Clean And Care Services

The Best Home and Office Cleaning experts in Markham, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Thornhill and GTA.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Markham?