Floorex Flooring Ltd.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1R 4J9
General Contractors
Floorex Flooring Ltd.

Reviews for Floorex Flooring Ltd.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Removal and installation of new flooring

Mo, Hassan and Mo worked professionally and efficiently to ensure that my flooring was installed according to the limited timeline I had to complete the project. I live in a over-regulated condominium and appreciated that Mo and his team were accommodating. I also appreciate the quality of craftsmanship, attention to detail and cleaning during the flooring installation process. The company is ethical and fair with job costing; good value overall! I look forward to working with the company again for future projects.

Thank you Michelle. I am glad you are satisfied with the work and customer service

Dimitri from Vaughan
Dimitri from Vaughan

Carpet Installation

Mo and his team have helped us with 2 projects in our home and he has been amazing! He was able to recommend appropriate product at a competitive price and really works to ensure that the right solution is presented and implemented on-time.
As a result, it is without any hesitation that I would recommend Floorex Flooring Ltd services.

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

Hardwood Installation

We had Mohamed install our upstairs hardwood. He was very professional and was willing to work with our needs to move bedroom furniture around during the install. They completed the job on time and were very neat and respectful. They did an excellent job and we are very pleased with the workmanship. We will be using their services again in the near future and would highly recommend this company.

Thabk you I am very glad you are happy

I found

We recently had all the old hardwood on the main floor in our older home replaced with laminate and are very pleased with results. Mohamed was our main contact and was very professional throughout. He even called us the day after the job was completed to check if everything was ok. We told him the plumber who came after to move back the rads had disturbed a small area that didn't look right and he came over to fix it right up. In this day and age, that's exceptional.

cabral r.
cabral r.

Hardwood Floors Refinishing

Very professional, very accommodating to my busy schedule and the finished product is excellent. It was a 3 day job to refinish the main floor which had large stains from some kind of bad cleaning job and one 3 foot long scratch. After the consultation, the crew got right to work a few days later and I'm very satisfied with the completed job as they matched the exact colour of the hardwood stain (to its original colour). As a first time home buyer, the process has been a whirlwind (repairs, refinishing, repainting) in the first few weeks. Chose Floorex Flooring to do my main floor refinishing because of reviews on Homestars.

Thanks for the review Cabral. I am glad you are satisfied.

Harjot
Harjot

Hardwood floors

I put off getting hardwood floors for many years cause I wasn't looking forward to the mess, the dust, the chaos. I wish I had known about Floorex Flooring Ltd. years ago! They were absolutely amazing! The quality of their workmanship, their attention to detail, their professionalism, was all immensely appreciated and definitely noted. They took three days to complete and at the end of each day, took the time to clean up as much as possible. All I was left with was some dust, and beautifully custom hardwood flooring. I will definitely be recommending Floorex Flooring Ltd. to all my family and friends!

Thank you for your review! I am very glad you are happy.

Amy B in Toronto
Amy B in Toronto

Condo Flooring

I recently purchased a 500+ sq foot condo and reached out to Floorex for a quote. Firstly, Mohammad was very easy to talk to and explained the process even before coming to see the space. AFter the quote he assured me the price wouldn't change unless I requested more as we went along. He came and removed tile from the kitchen and installed hardwood throughout the unit. Because I was doing other renovations he worked around my schedule and installed the floor boards after the kitchen was installed.

Mohammad and his team cleaned up their mess and kept in contact when any issues came up. I referred Mohammad to another job and I know they were also extremely impressed with his work.

I have dealt with many contractors and this company by far is one of the best, as a young female many try to take advantage of me and Mohammad did not do that. The professionalism and courtesy that was shown speaks volumes to me. I would recommend them to anyone especially if you want a fabulous final product. The amount of compliments I have received is awesome. Thank you again for all the work you did!!!!

Thank you so much I am very glad you are happy. Enjoyed working in your home and would be happy to assist you in any future projects.

thornhilldweller
thornhilldweller

Hardwood flooring

They installed 2200 square ft of hardwood. Main floor and bedrooms, kitchen. Changed the staircase pickets to rod iron. The installers were very competent. Very happy with the work.

yunkalmartin
yunkalmartin

Mo and his assistant has installed hardwood floors through out my apartment.

Their work was performed professionally, in a timely manor and at a fair price. I feel confident in recommending them to any one who needs the service.

I really appreciate the nice review. Thank you so much!

tkniz
tkniz

New hardwood floors on 2nd level

Mo and his team did a great job on our floors. They totally transformed the upstairs with the new hardwood. This is an old house with many surprises, but Mo was upfront and kept us in the loop with any concerns that came up. They finished the job in the quoted time period. He made good design suggestions that we went with, and we are very happy. I definitely recommend them!

Thank you Talia! I am glad you are satisfied with our work.

More about Floorex Flooring Ltd.

Here at Floorex Flooring, we are a family-operated business that has been in the flooring game since 2007. Floorex began with two individuals who knew that flooring was their calling. The company went from installing select styles of hardwood in separate homes and apartments, to offering over thousands of different ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?