Ontario Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning

Hilary
Hilary

Duct Cleaning

This is the third time we have used this company (every 5 years). They are professional, polite, friendly, and do a very good job. They respect the home and the people in it. I recommend this company to my friends.

Lynda&Nick from Burlington
Lynda&Nick from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning

Wonderful service By Tech Dan. The fact he made time to make sure my dog was secure and safe means the world to us.Not all business care about your pets too. I highly recommend this company. Thank You Dan.

jackie in Burlington
jackie in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

ducts cleaned

they came and cleaned all the ducts, put air freshener through it. The guy was very freindly and I was comfortable having him in my home. Would definitely recommend this company!

Laura in Mississauga
Laura in Mississauga

duct cleaning, dryer vents and bathroom exhaust cleaning

I'd just like to thank Randy from Ontario Duct Cleaning for taking the extra time needed to ensure that our ducts and vents were cleaned properly. He was very percise in his work which was extremely important to us with a child with asthma and allergies. His dedication to his work was extremely appreciated.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Oakville?