Stef's Quality Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Kemptville ON K0G 1J0
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Kemptville  >  Stef's Quality Painting

Reviews for Stef's Quality Painting

Mangat in Nepean
Mangat in Nepean

House painting

Best painting contractor I ever used. Very much on time. Honest. Have very hard working people working for them. They did a AWESOME job. Wife and I were more than happy to do business with them.

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa

Fantastic Job on our Century Old House with Original Trim/Walls

Stef's quality painting did the majority of the main floor of my house and my staircase. The walls are almost 100 years old, so they are wobbly and can't be taped like normal walls, and the trim is extra thick, intricate and original....this makes for a lot of special attention needed and hand done cutting. Her team did an incredible job!!! The walls somehow look even straighter, and the white colour Stef recommended really freshened up the room. The team kept the area clean and were very polite. I highly recommend these guys!

Marya in Nepean
Marya in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Made my old house look like new!

Stef went above and beyond. From changing paint colors halfway through the job, to fixing a number of unanticipated holes in the walls, and even doing more of the house than we asked! She and her team were positive and fun, and even stayed late on a Friday to get the job done under my ridiculous time constraints! I highly recommend Stef's Quality Painting.