MARVEL PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE

Reviews for MARVEL PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE

Kris  in Burnaby
Kris in Burnaby

Plumber

Great service... Provided excellent explanation and used the latest technology to diagnose and fix my problem. If you need a plumber I'd recommend this company for sure. Good price too.

I also got them to change the hot water tank at my parents house.

Krishan

thanks for the review please call us the in future

Marvel Plumbing and Drainage

I must say this company has exceeded expectations! They were quick and reliable and also able to come to my house with extremely short notice! The install of my hot water tank went flawlessly and the guys doing the job explained everything from the beginning to the end. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

Thank you for choosing us please call us if you have any future issues!

Mike Smith in Burnaby
Mike Smith in Burnaby

Fantastic Service and quick response

We had Marvel Plumbing come and replace our hot water tank. This happened at the worst time for us since we were expecting out of town guests the next day and needed one replaced immediately. The gentlemen who we spoke to over the phone understood our emergency and was able to coordinate the replacement the same day. Thank you Marvel Plumbing for the great customer service. I would highly recommend them for any future plumbing needs.

Thx Mike for review

Dustin in Surrey
Dustin in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Shower fixtures

Duane came to my rental property and fixed my plumbing issue super fast and was extremely reasonably priced

Also, Duane was a pleasure to be around and i felt very compfotable leaving him alone in the maste ensuite

I would highly recommend him

Thank you for the great review Dustin

Ryan R  in Burnaby
Ryan R in Burnaby

Toilet fix

I needed an urgent fix on my toilet. So I called and Duane was able to come out almost right away. He was very friendly and kind. Giveing me a reasonable price for my fixed and very fast only 30 minutes to complete the job

All in all, very satisfied with the response time, quality of work, and very competitive price! I am keeping Marvel's business card on my fridge for anything plumbing related in the future.

Thanks for using Marvel Plumbing and for the review!

Nikm in Burnaby
Nikm in Burnaby

Kitchen Faucet

Very professional and a good price. He was very friendly and I am extremely happy with the job done. I will definitely call him back and I highly recommend this company.

Thanks for calling Marvel Plumbing we are happy you are pleased with our services! Please don't hesitate to call for us in the future!

velchez in Burnaby
velchez in Burnaby

fixed my garburator

I had a broken garburator so I phoned around to get some quotes. I chose Marvel Plumbing because the price was fair and I was not being upsold on any items. The craftsmanship was professional and it only took him 30 minutes to fix it. I would definitely call Marvel Plumbing back.

Thank you for choosing Marvel Plumbing.

Mark in
Mark in
1 review , ON

Fixed leaking toilet

I was recommended Marvel plumbing from a friend and I was very pleased. Fantastic, reliable service. Very friendly and professional. No messing around. Great prices. Would highly recommend to anybody.

Thank you very much glad it all worked out please call us for future jobs

D. Abbrusci in
D. Abbrusci in

Hot water tank replacement

Very professional company. Showed up on time and did a great job. Cleaned up afterwards and took old tank away. I would highly recommend them. This is the second time we've used them, first time they came out and installed a new kitchen sink and faucet as part of our kitchen reno.

Thank you so much Mrs Abbrusci hope to see you next time!

More about MARVEL PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE