Daliran Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Daliran Electric

Reviews for Daliran Electric

Nancymaroske
Nancymaroske

Kitchen / Living room electrical / lights.

Ray and his team did a fantastic job of my kitchen living room addition. When we removed a wall the electrical wires came down from the ceiling. Ray came up with an effective and safe way to reroute the wires changing everything to copper from aluminium and did the job well within budget. Ray and his team were a pleasure to work with. Each worker was friendly, courteous, and respectful of our home. Ray was quick to respond to phone calls and made my project less stressful. I would recommend Daliran Electric to anyone.

Thank you miss Nancy, it was pleasure for us as well to work for you.

lizzy
lizzy

Track lighting

Found Ray on the Homestars website. Very easy to arrange an appt for service. Ray and his assistant came in and fixed a short in track lighting. Very efficient and courteous. A pleasure to deal with.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Fixed smoke detector electricals

Fixed wiring issue, checked to ensure all worked. Helped replace batteries. Came quickly. Was polite

Thank you for your review.

Maxim
Maxim

Basement finishing

Daliran electric worked on my basement and did best electrical service. Their team were professional and on time job was done.

nader.qawasmi
nader.qawasmi

Electrical work

Had a number of small electrical projects, Reza compeleted them all with ease and his price very reasonable. Highly recommended.

nice customer

A d.
A d.

Pot lights, dimmer replacement, and light fixture replacement

Reza (Ray) came to our place to install pot lights in the living room as well as to replace several dimmer switches and light fixtures. A two men crew got the job done in about 2.5h which included fixing a blinking light on the stairs which bothered my wife. He took his time to investigate and fix the problem. The team did the work as if it was their own house which is something I can totally relate because I have seen numerous contractors who are interested in getting down quickly and get paid. I have some more work to be done down the line to fix some additional things around the house and I want him back to do additional work!

Thank you so much. it was pleasure for us to work for you.

Iwona
Iwona
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Additional electric line, attaching kitchen appliances.

Reza did amazing work attaching additional electric line which was needed for new kitchen appliances. He was very professional and fast.Few days later I called him again and asked to attach new kitchen appliances, he came as promised and performed the job very efficiently. I'm very impressed with his work. Well done and great customer service!

Thank you and it was my pleasure.

More about Daliran Electric

Daliran Electric provide all electrical service you might need for your residential and commercial projects. we have many custom home experience. panel upgrading, new wiring, Pot light installation, Knob and tubing and troubleshooting. Also we did many huge commercial project.