Daliran Electric

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Daliran Electric

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen receptacles and installations of kitchen cabinet

Ray and Hassan were great to work with. I was very pleased with their work. Hassan changed the old outlets and installed the lights under the cabinet to my liking. Ray was prompt and responsive to any questions and inquiries I had. I absolutely recommend their service! Plus, they are so nice!

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to work for you as well.

Sam
Sam
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

So impressed!!

Ever since i lived into my townhouse 14yrs ago i had a problem with my breaker overloading when i used my central vacuum, microwave and kitchen & living room lights being on at the same time. I therefore had to vacuum without lights on which is silly. I finally gave in and this company gave me a very fair quote compared to others. Mike came by a couple days later and i am beyond impressed. He was extremely knowledgeable, super friendly and he figured out exactly what to do. I no longer have the problem i was having and I'm very happy. Thank you Mike! I'm very grateful and you're definitely my go to for electrical jobs. I will refer you guys to my friends and family! Keep up the amazing work

thank you so much. it's our pleasure as well.

thermosolace
thermosolace

Fire alarm system

The project was sort of complicated on but they handled that very well the timing was good and the procedure was very clear they are very cooperative and friendly
And clean

Rhonda
Rhonda
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New fixture

Wanted a new ceiling fan but the one I purchased was used. I was told to order a new one. With thanks from service

NK in Mississauga
NK in Mississauga

Smoke Alarms, outlet repair

Made the whole process very easy, picked up on first call and didn’t have to leave a voicemail, was friendly and provided a quick quote over the phone and was quick to respond to texts to set the time and date

Came prepared with all the tools and did the job quickly, put old smoke alarm parts in the boxes neatly and even fixed bad wiring on a chandelier from a previous contractor. He was very friendly and courteous and would use him again.

Shayansh75
Shayansh75

Store

Very professional and organized . Responsibili and very clean people . I am so happy with the job that they done for me .

Nima
Nima
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Upgrate 100A panel to 200A

I highly recommend Daliran Electric. I’ve hired them to upgrade my basement panel. Easy to deal with and super professional. On-time, efficient and accurate work all quoted up front, and makes sure you are happy before they leave. These guys were so good that my general contractor is using them now for his jobs.

It was pleasure for us to work for you. thank you

Miladin (Mike) from North York
Miladin (Mike) from North York

connecting Swim Spa and replacing Electrical panel

I am not fully satisfied with the work mr Daliran performed.
When i created project in HomeStars, I asked for somebody who had experience connecting swim spas to electricity, mr Daliran claimed he did have experience. My spa was used and it came with one cable only. That of course didn't mean that spa needed only one cable to work properly, i referred mr Daliran to spa manual and even contact the manufacturer if he needed more info.
He didn't do that, he installed that one cable and that's it. He didn't even check if it works 'it's not my job, i don't know ANYTHING about hot tubs/swim spas operation' - opposite of from what he claimed when responding to my project. Beside connecting it, you should at least know how to turn it on, check whether it works or not.
If he would have checked manual, and checked my model it clearly said that it requires 2 x 60 amp cables, one for swim spa section and other one for hot tub section.
I found this after i paid him already for complete work and he refused to finish his job, i.e. to come back and install second cable.
Second job, replacing my electrical panel. He replaced the panel and then he took away my brand new sub panel that was connected to main panel. When i noticed that I asked him and he acknowledged that he took it and that he was going to return it. "I was going to throw it" he says. But then I asked him "How come you threw my old main panel into my garbage bin, but fail to throw my sub panel there too???". There was no answer to that.
He was so fast to ask for full payment, that he didn't even give me chance to check his work as i was at work and he wouldn't wait for me, but asked my wife, who was at home, to give him full payment.
After asking him to return the sub-panel, he returned it, but didn't reconnect it to main panel as before and he gave me separate circuit breakers instead of putting them back to sub-panel. He even installed sub-panel upside down.
When i asked him to finish connecting second cable he asked for more money!?!
At the end, he left all the metal braiding cuts from cabling outside where he worked, just left them on the ground, on the side of the home, in the backyard as well, no clean up, no work ethics whatsoever.

This costumer was provide the document of spa and showed is the place we have to do connection and we followed the paper of spa for Electrical connection. after we done the job he wasn't home and his wife was leaving the house by the time we were finishing without deposit and any payment. we had deal they pay us deposit before job and full payment after job done. we asked for our money. then next day he called us and mentioned this spa is combine from two spa and need another power which we didn't know about that and we charged him for the job we did. he was forcing us to do extra work for free otherwise will report on Homestars as bad reviews. also we installed his sub panel as was.
we did our best job as installed new main panel and run wire with new disconnect switch for his Spa exactly was mentioned in spa documents he provided. also he was pushing us to do extra work for free and I explained we did the job Lee's than market Price and we charged him for what we did. we offered him run new power less than our previous price also.

asiroll
asiroll
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hot Tub Electrical

I recently purchased a hot tub, and needed a 240V extended from the garage to the backyard. I called Daliran, and they quickly acccomodated me on a Saturday morning to assess the installation and provide a quote, which was very reasonable. We scheduled the actual work for a couple of weeks later, and I'm very happy with the result. They got the job done quickly, and with excellent quality; they didn't cut any corners, and used good quality materials. They're a friendly bunch too, and I would highly recommend them for all your electrical needs.

Thank you for trusting us. it was your pleasure to done your work perfectly.

Francine
Francine

Electrical outlet upgrades

Remove and replace hard-wired smoke detector.
Upgrade 5 electrical outlets from 2 prong to 3 prong with a ground wire.

They provided a quick response and arrived exactly on the time promised.

Thank you so much for your trust.

More about Daliran Electric

Daliran Electric provide all electrical service you might need for your residential and commercial projects. we have many custom home experience. panel upgrading, new wiring, Pot light installation, Knob and tubing and troubleshooting. Also we did many huge commercial project.