Rycon Roofing

Rycon Roofing

Reviews for Rycon Roofing

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof, East Hamilton Mounting

Very professional and knowledgeable, described the job, offered suggestions, planned and executed very quickly. Of all the quotes I had, Rycon provided the most explanation and breakdown. Helped solve any issues and answered many questions. Great experience, would recommend.

Thank you very much ! We try to separate ourselves from other companies and provide quality and knowledge so that the homeowner is well educated and knows exactly what is going on with their roof . It was great working with you! Give us a call if u ever need anything!

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Great Work and Great Customer Service

I needed some flashing and soffit work done on my roof and chimney. It was a small job, yet Rycon Roofing was by far the best price and best service. They were quick to respond, super friendly, professional and gave the best customer service. More importantly, the quality of their work was great! I would definitely recommend and use them again!

Thanks so much for the review and we're glad to hear your happy

Wildcards in Hamilton
Wildcards in Hamilton

Roof repair

We contacted Rycon roofing from kijij not expecting a call back till Monday. However, in 5 minutes they responded and were on their way. Of course my wife and I were surprised but said absolutely come now. Upon inspection, they told us what we needed, shown by photos of the affected area. Within an hour it was completely repaired. They went to get supplies and did the work showing pictures of the final job. It clearly shows their dedication to satisfy the customer. I would definitely recommend Rycon Roofing to service your roofing needs. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks so much for the awesome review was vary nice meeting you and your wife. Give me a call if you need anything.

Guru  in Hamilton
Guru in Hamilton

Roof repair work

Dale is exceptional in providing quick and quality service at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend his services. He came on time as agreed and finished the job quite well.

Thank you for the great review ! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever have any more issues .

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Skylight Repair

Cool and awesome guys. Clean job at my skylight and very friendly. It was a bit of a rush since it was quite late in the afternoon but the job turns out great. Thanks!!!

Thank you for the great review . Please don't hesitate to call if u ever need more help .

Tbucknall in Hamilton
Tbucknall in Hamilton

Roof reshingle

I had contacted Rycon roofing for an estimate on a small porch roof. I was given a free estimate and did not feel pressured at all to have any work done.

Once I have the O.K, the work was done in a matter 24 hours.. I have never experienced this type of geniuty.

Quality of materials 10/10
Workmanship 10/10
Timely assistance 10/10

10/10 would highly recommend.

Thank you for the wonderful review we always lean are costumers towards the best materials to make for a beautiful long lasting finish.

Tim in Hamilton
Tim in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete roofing job and skylight installation

Not to often do you find a contract that does a job as if it were his own house. Dayle and his crew went the extra mile on multiple fronts to make sure I was satisfied with the end result. Their quality and attention to detail made the end result look ablutely amazing. Rycon roofing is a highly qualified company that I would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks so much for making sure the job was done right!

Thank you Tim , for the wonderful review. One of the perks of my job is meeting amazing customers like you that I now consider friends ! Do not hesitate to call if you ever need anything ! Take care .

Awesome Job

I had a leak and he was able to do an assessment and repair right away to help stop the damage. Dale did an awesome job on my roof and he provided before and after pictures that showed what a great job he did. Highly recommend!

Thank you, I'm glad to have helped ! We appreciate the great review .

Tammy N from Hamilton
Tammy N from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Absolutely outstanding service and work quality!

Do not hesitate to call Dale as he has proven to be efficient, reasonable, and provide quality work. I needed new shingles on big shed and repair to eavesdrop on my house. He came right away to take a look and fixed it for me with over and above service than what I asked for. He was respectful and came with a professional friendly attitude no matter what was encountered that day. Definitely a go-getting professional very passionate about his job. Undoubtedly your man for roof, shingles and things related! Call him!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review I'm so glad I could help.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Great Service and Workmanship

Dale was very reliable and communicated well throughout the project. He produced a detailed quote with no surprises and took the extra time to order the materials for me so I had no trouble picking them up. He also took photos throughout the process and explained what the issues were and how he was going to repair them. I felt that the roofing job was in good hands with Dale of Rycon roofing and I am happy with the result. The cost was reasonable and honest as opposed to quotes from other companies/individuals I got for this job. Dale and his sister also came promptly to fix a leak before replacing the roof, which saved my ceiling.

Thank you so much for the review it's much appreciated it was great working with you and your husband and we look forward to working more with you in the future.

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?