Rycon Roofing

Reviews for Rycon Roofing

Averill in Hamilton
Averill in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Rycon Roofing is both dependable and efficient

The top part of my roof needed to be repaired before another winter. I had several quotes and choose Rycon Roofing. I am glad that I did, they repaired the roof in one day. Dale was both fast and efficient. I have a warranty on the roof and no more worries about next winter.

Thank you for the 10 star review Averill!! Don't hesitate to contact us when you are ready for the lower roof to be done!

Jessie McNichols from Hamilton
Jessie McNichols from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great experience getting new roof

We would absolutely recommend Rycon Roofing. While other roofers offered to completely replace our damaged roof, Dale and Erica were the only ones to talk to us about several options at different price levels. They offered us such a good price compared to other companies that we did decide to go ahead and do the entire roof.

Erica was always quick to respond to emails and kept in touch with us throughout the entire process. Even though it rained almost everyday, Dale and his crew were here working tirelessly at any time that the weather cooperated until the job was done. Everyone was very friendly and professional, and the crew took care of our property and garden. At the end of each day they made sure that they left our roof watertight, and completely cleaned up our yard of equipment, waste, and nails.

Not only was it clear that Dale cared about doing a quality job, he went out of his way to make sure that the little details looked good too. We are so happy with our new roof. Thank you Dale, Erica, and everyone on the Rycon team!

Thank you for the great review Jessie! As a small business we pride ourselves on quality work as well as being honest and giving homeowners several different opinions on how to tackle their projects and affordable ways to do. Putting a new roof on your home is a big purchase and homeowners deserve to know exactly what needs to be done verses what they are told should be done! I'm thrilled you guys are so happy! I have to say your roof looks great !!!

Journalist.Kate in Hamilton
Journalist.Kate in Hamilton

Outstanding workmanship

Outstanding workmanship! Honest ,Reliable Company . Complete exterior home makeover done within 3 days. Price was in the middle of all the estimates I received , what made Rycon stand out to me was the husband/ wife team , they were knowledgeable presented themselves very well had samples of products, brochures and a very well written contract, they even had a Rycon shirt made for me ! Thank you Rycon for the great job you guys did ! I will highly recommend you to anyone !

Thank you Kate! It was great meeting you and good to hear how happy are with our work! Our main goal is to do quality work at affordable prices and keeping our customers satisfied! Take Care !

Preeti in Mississauga
Preeti in Mississauga

Terrible!

We paid a smaller deposit for evetroughs, soffits, and facia. He didn't follow the terms in his own contract. Terrible to communicate with, and refuses to respond to texts or calls. We're now considering legal action.

This is not true. The job was postponed due to winter weather and is in the process of being completed for free due to the delay. Our apologies for the inconvenience and delay we can't control the weather but hopefully the free services will help change your mind about our company.

Tyler in Burlington
Tyler in Burlington

A Contractor Who Cares

I was left in a panic right after Feb 24ths windstorm left a section of my eavestrough hanging. The real problem was that the house is being sold and the home inspection is scheduled for the next day! Rycon Roofing was the first call I made and wow did I get lucky! I explained my situation to Erica and her willingness to help was such a relief! She was able to squeeze me in and the job turned out great! Dale is a perfectionist and it was as if he was working on his own home. He wanted to make sure the new owners wouldn't have any issues later on. That is the type of integrity that is hard to find! For any other construction projects I need help with outside the house, I know who I'll call first.

Thank you for the kind words ! You are right Integrity does go a long way and Dale is a perfectionist lol ! It was great meeting you and I'm happy we could help you out and relieve the stress of the inspection! Let us know when the materials are ready for the other job we spoke about. Looking forward to working with you again.

V.DeMaria in Toronto
V.DeMaria in Toronto

I recommend Rycon roofing to all my clients!

My Company has been using Rycon roofing for about 5 years now and each time we get quality work! I recommend Dale and his company to all my clients and family . Good prices, knowledgeable in the industry. Dale goes above and beyond for his customers, And truly cares about his customers.We hired Rycon Roofing for a large project on our Mississauga home and these guys worked their tails off. They did an amazing job on the roof , soffit , facia and eavestrough. I have booked and hired Rycon roofing to come and do the roof on our summer home in June as well. Thank you Dale ! See you in June !

Thank you for the great review Mrs.DeMaria ! We appreciate the recommendations and job leads as well !

Devi in Toronto
Devi in Toronto

Soffit, fascia, eavestroughs

I had a horrible experience. Dale would constantly stop answering calls and texts, we paid him a deposit in August 2018 and he has still not finished the work in February 2019. He even asked for more money to hire workers because "he could not afford to" and then stopped answering again. Avoid at all costs! He has left the wood under the soffit exposed since he took out all the old material for the entire winter! Job half done after half a year!

Devi You and I both know I did not take your deposit. Deposits that we receive are only for materials which, have been purchased and are on site and almost all installed. Also, we have done more services for you already like your roof which was no easy task and turned out amazing you even said it yourself. My apologies that the remaining services are taking longer than planned as this winter has not been very pleasant. We are both working with one another and the project is almost complete so I would appreciate if you would rephrase your review as it is not 100% true. Maybe let everyone know the free services I am providing you with because of the prolonged service. No one is perfect and yes I should have planned out the date for providing this service for you better, but this is a lesson learned in providing my new customers with not only quality workmanship but better planning skills. I can promise you that the job will be completed ASAP and so will the free services we are providing for you.

Amanda in Stoney Creek
Amanda in Stoney Creek

saved my roof

Amazing ,fast ,quality service and didn't skip any steps to ensure the job was done right . I called in an emergency job as my roof was leaking causing internal damage ,within hours my home was saved, by fast acting Dale and his team. I would recommed this company and plan on having them back to do my garage.
Exceptional grade work.
I can't thank you enough for your help.

Thank you Amanda ! Glad we were able to help ! Anytime your ready for the garage let us know !

User in Hamilton
User in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Difficult roofing project

Dale and his crew were awesome, very professional and ponctuel.
We were left hanging by a roofing company that took half of the money and never returned.Erica was awesome in helping us to get everything setup so they could do our roof immediately, the work was excellent and they left our property and our neighbors cleaner than it was when they got here.
Would absolutely recommend to our friends and family

Thank you Yvon ! You and your wife had such a stressful time dealing with the other company , I'm happy we could step in and get your roof done right and relieve that stress! We look forward to seeing you again soon for your metal work!

Renata in Hamilton
Renata in Hamilton

Horrible experience

Did a nice job with the roof. Left a huge mess blocking my patio and neighbor's drive. Sent picture that the roof was done asking for full payment. Didn't send picture of the mess. Then left site. Would not return to clean up. Kept getting excuses and apologies but no service. Had the nerve to con me out of full payment for service not completed. DO NOT USE.

Hi there
Could you please send me your address so I know who I am dealing with as I have no previous customers with your name . If you can also send me proof that it was in fact our company that did your roof your estimate , invoice and proof of any/all communication between us as I have searched through my invoices and phone and do not have anyone with your name in it . We always have a bin onsite and labour's that clean up while roof is being shingled . If you can send me all this information and I can see that this happened we will talk about how to make the situation right . Please forward all information to our email ryconroofing1@gmail.com and let's see what we can do to fix this .

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?