Rycon Roofing

Reviews for Rycon Roofing

Preeti in Mississauga
Preeti in Mississauga

Terrible!

We paid a smaller deposit for evetroughs, soffits, and facia. He didn't follow the terms in his own contract. Terrible to communicate with, and refuses to respond to texts or calls. We're now considering legal action.

Tyler in Burlington
Tyler in Burlington

A Contractor Who Cares

I was left in a panic right after Feb 24ths windstorm left a section of my eavestrough hanging. The real problem was that the house is being sold and the home inspection is scheduled for the next day! Rycon Roofing was the first call I made and wow did I get lucky! I explained my situation to Erica and her willingness to help was such a relief! She was able to squeeze me in and the job turned out great! Dale is a perfectionist and it was as if he was working on his own home. He wanted to make sure the new owners wouldn't have any issues later on. That is the type of integrity that is hard to find! For any other construction projects I need help with outside the house, I know who I'll call first.

Thank you for the kind words ! You are right Integrity does go a long way and Dale is a perfectionist lol ! It was great meeting you and I'm happy we could help you out and relieve the stress of the inspection! Let us know when the materials are ready for the other job we spoke about. Looking forward to working with you again.

V.DeMaria in Toronto
V.DeMaria in Toronto

I recommend Rycon roofing to all my clients!

My Company has been using Rycon roofing for about 5 years now and each time we get quality work! I recommend Dale and his company to all my clients and family . Good prices, knowledgeable in the industry. Dale goes above and beyond for his customers, And truly cares about his customers.We hired Rycon Roofing for a large project on our Mississauga home and these guys worked their tails off. They did an amazing job on the roof , soffit , facia and eavestrough. I have booked and hired Rycon roofing to come and do the roof on our summer home in June as well. Thank you Dale ! See you in June !

Thank you for the great review Mrs.DeMaria ! We appreciate the recommendations and job leads as well !

Devi in Toronto
Devi in Toronto

Soffit, fascia, eavestroughs

I had a horrible experience. Dale would constantly stop answering calls and texts, we paid him a deposit in August 2018 and he has still not finished the work in February 2019. He even asked for more money to hire workers because "he could not afford to" and then stopped answering again. Avoid at all costs! He has left the wood under the soffit exposed since he took out all the old material for the entire winter! Job half done after half a year!

Devi You and I both know I did not take your deposit. Deposits that we receive are only for materials which, have been purchased and are on site and almost all installed. Also, we have done more services for you already like your roof which was no easy task and turned out amazing you even said it yourself. My apologies that the remaining services are taking longer than planned as this winter has not been very pleasant. We are both working with one another and the project is almost complete so I would appreciate if you would rephrase your review as it is not 100% true. Maybe let everyone know the free services I am providing you with because of the prolonged service. No one is perfect and yes I should have planned out the date for providing this service for you better, but this is a lesson learned in providing my new customers with not only quality workmanship but better planning skills. I can promise you that the job will be completed ASAP and so will the free services we are providing for you.

Amanda in Stoney Creek
Amanda in Stoney Creek

saved my roof

Amazing ,fast ,quality service and didn't skip any steps to ensure the job was done right . I called in an emergency job as my roof was leaking causing internal damage ,within hours my home was saved, by fast acting Dale and his team. I would recommed this company and plan on having them back to do my garage.
Exceptional grade work.
I can't thank you enough for your help.

Thank you Amanda ! Glad we were able to help ! Anytime your ready for the garage let us know !

User in Hamilton
User in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Difficult roofing project

Dale and his crew were awesome, very professional and ponctuel.
We were left hanging by a roofing company that took half of the money and never returned.Erica was awesome in helping us to get everything setup so they could do our roof immediately, the work was excellent and they left our property and our neighbors cleaner than it was when they got here.
Would absolutely recommend to our friends and family

Thank you Yvon ! You and your wife had such a stressful time dealing with the other company , I'm happy we could step in and get your roof done right and relieve that stress! We look forward to seeing you again soon for your metal work!

Renata in Hamilton
Renata in Hamilton

Horrible experience

Did a nice job with the roof. Left a huge mess blocking my patio and neighbor's drive. Sent picture that the roof was done asking for full payment. Didn't send picture of the mess. Then left site. Would not return to clean up. Kept getting excuses and apologies but no service. Had the nerve to con me out of full payment for service not completed. DO NOT USE.

Hi there
Could you please send me your address so I know who I am dealing with as I have no previous customers with your name . If you can also send me proof that it was in fact our company that did your roof your estimate , invoice and proof of any/all communication between us as I have searched through my invoices and phone and do not have anyone with your name in it . We always have a bin onsite and labour's that clean up while roof is being shingled . If you can send me all this information and I can see that this happened we will talk about how to make the situation right . Please forward all information to our email ryconroofing1@gmail.com and let's see what we can do to fix this .

VanessaB in Hamilton
VanessaB in Hamilton

Complete Exterior Renovations

I called Rycon roofing to get a quote on my Roof . I had received a few other decent quotes but once I met Dale and Erica when they came To do the estimate I knew I had the right company. Dale walked me through the whole process and they even showed me different color options for my house and helped me decide . We signed the contract that night and me booked in 3 weeks later. The transformation of my house is amazing. I am so happy I chose to go with Rycon Roofing the quality of their work is impeccable . Thank you Rycon for all your hard work especially in the cold weather .

It was great meeting you and your family Vanessa ! We love projects like yours and documenting the process as we go ! Hope you enjoyed the video we made of the transformation of your house ! Thank you for the review!

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Great service and all round great guy

Called Dale of Rycon Roofing about my mother’s roof he came out a day later with a Estimate in hand answer all my questions and explained everything about the materials and warranty he was vary knowledgeable and I could tell right away my mother’s roof was in good hands. That same weekend dale and his crew should up on time and completed the roof in one day. Would definitely recommend them for all your roofing needs.

Thank you for the great review glad we could help you and your mother out.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof Repair, Hamilton??

Dale is a real go getter for new roofs but when it comes to repairing an existing roof. Please don't count on him. He kept on saying he would do it. He would even say things like 'we're professional' and 'I give you my word'... but to no avail. I can't believe I waited so long before getting another roofing company who fixed it the same day I called. There are better roofing companies out there. I plan on commenting on the roofing repair company with kudos.

We do our best to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with our work . My apologies that you were not . If you would like to contact us so that we can discuss this issue further please do as we would like to make this right .

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?