Fix Aluminum Inc.

Siding
Mississauga ON

Reviews for Fix Aluminum Inc.

Jmz in Old Toronto
Jmz in Old Toronto

Aluminum Siding

Had house re-sided and insulated. Work was fast and generally well done. Guys cleaned up the site afterwards and were great to deal with. House is so much warmer now!

Steph S from Richmond Hill
Steph S from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent workmanship - great team!

Due to a hole in my existing siding and winter on the way, I urgently needed my house re-sided. Sami came over to give me a quote the very next day and although it was a particularly busy season, they were able to fit me, started and finish the work in 2 days. They did a fantastic job (capped my windows and doors with precision and style). The team was friendly, efficient, and did a great clean up job. I can’t say enough good things about them. Very reasonably priced and I feel their work really added value to my home. (Before and after photos included)

Hi Stephanie
Thank you very much for such a good words,
We are very glad that we were able to help you ,
Thank you Very much for giving us business
It's our pleasure,

Mathieu Tardif from Toronto
Mathieu Tardif from Toronto

Vinyl siding

Came by to give us a quote for damage to the back of the house from a storm. Fixed some siding as well as the gutter. We were happy with the work that was done

It was great doing business with you,

Carene
Carene

Eavestroughs and Downspouts

These guys did a fantastic job. They were very professional and worked very neatly. I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of this project.

It was great doing business with you,

shannon
shannon

Gutter repair

Fixed some gutters for us, came out and quoted and did the work within a few days!

Glad doing business with you .

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Old house fix

Had issue with raccoon Sami fixed the place up with new soffits and eavestroughs. Very well done work and the gentlemen are a pleasure to work with. The house is tight now, water flows where it is supposed to. The raccoons cannot get in any longer

Glad to do business with you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Vinyl siding and Aluminum bay window capping

Hired Fix Aluminum to redo the vinyl siding and aluminum capping next to our side door and also cap above a bay window.
Can’t say enough good things about these guys! They were courteous and very detail oriented and it was a refreshingly great experience. Tony and Brian were over to the house very promptly following my initial phone call to give me an estimate for this relatively small job and their quote was very reasonable.
Fame arrived promptly on the stated date and worked throughout the day with barely a break. His work was excellent and he cleaned up thoroughly once finished!

I would highly recommend this company and will certainly use them again in future. Thank you!

Thank you very much for a good review for our services
Our priority is to provide exceptional costumer Service

Fix Aluminum team

Toba Wahabi from Toronto
Toba Wahabi from Toronto

New siding on an old attic

Great service! on time fast reliable and very efficient. They've installed new vinyal siding /aluminum covering on the attic. It looks great, we are very satified with their service. Excellent team work! Thank you Tony, Jack and Sami, With regards Toba

We are glad that your are happy with our service

john
john
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

reface work

Company was very quick to come to my home to give me a quote to resurface 3 dormers . The price is very competitive with other quotes.
Sami was very friendly , knowledgeable and professional. Sami made recommendations that I was not thinking of that will made the job much nicer and durable .

Thank you very much for such a good words John
We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services

jax
jax

Eavestrough repair/replacement

When my eavestrough, sofit and fascia was damaged by high winds early April, FIX was one of the companies I contacted via HomeStars. They got out to the house and had a quote for me within 24hrs. And had the work completed done within 48hrs of giving the greenlight. I had my choice of colors for the replacement and I found their salesguy, Sami, extremely helpful, informative and courteous. The work was done fast/efficiently, they were priced competitively, and they left area/yard clear of any debris. I’m extremely happy with the results and workmanship, and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to others.

We are glad that we were eable to help

More about Fix Aluminum Inc.

Dear Customer,
Fix Aluminum Inc. is operating in GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, East York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Newmarket, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills since 1992.

We offer a variety of aluminum work such as:

1. Eavestrough (5” & 6” – Half Round – Copper)
2. Downpipes (2x2 – 3x3 – 3x4) with Elbows.
3. Leaf Guards (Alurex and all other products)
4. Soffit (Deluxe Vented Panels & Solid Plain Panels)
5. Fascia (6” - 8” and all other custom sizes)
6. Siding (Vinyl & Aluminum)
7. Copper
8. Capping or Cladding
9. Flashing or Drip Edge
10. Doors & Windows (Frame Capping)
We offer Free Estimates.
We offer the most competitive and best price that matches our craftsmanship.
We do not subcontract our work therefore our own installation crews will do the work for you.
Our installation crews are highly trained professionals with many years of experience.
We use the best materials on the market.
10 Years Warranty on Parts and Materials.
WSIB Insured, Bonded and Licensed.
For more info please check our web site: www.fixaluminum.ca

For Free Estimate please contacts us: