Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

Review for Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

Peg Oneil in Calgary
Peg Oneil in Calgary

Kitchen backsplash

My island was not quite finished properly. It’s a two height island so there is a back-splash area 12” high by 9.5’ long. The counter-tops are recycled glass and came with a 4” backsplash – that left 8” of naked melamine in between the top of the glass backsplash and the bottom of the counter. I had a number of people tell me that no one would be able to apply tile or any other surface there because they’d never match the depth or line of the recycled glass. I could either remove the 4” of recycled glass and apply anything I wanted to the full 12” backsplash or I could live with the plain white melamine (that had a visible seam at the 8’ mark).

Well, it took over a year but Roger was recommended to me and he cut a single piece of mirror that fit into that space perfectly. Using mirror has brightened up the kitchen to an amazing degree and not having any seams or visible imperfections makes me ridiculously happy.

Calgary Premier charged a fair price for a job that other companies had repeatedly told me couldn’t be done and they did it without any fuss or drama. I would highly recommend them for any glass work you need.

More about Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

We are your full service glass contractor, specializing in all commercial and residential glazing