Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

Reviews for Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

ben
ben

Glass showers. Glass railings

Installed al our shower glass, bathroom mirrors, and glass railings. Great service, great people, and amazing product. Thank you and we will be referring you to all our friends!!

Thank you Ben!

Ms. d.
Ms. d.

Basement windows

I was surprised I could get a bigger basement window installed in the middle of winter but Roger accomplished it quickly. Now the basement bedroom feels safer with a larger egress. My basement has so much more natural light; it is so much nicer.

Glad to hear you are happy and hope you'll think of us for your other glass needs

Peg Oneil in Calgary
Peg Oneil in Calgary

Kitchen backsplash

My island was not quite finished properly. It’s a two height island so there is a back-splash area 12” high by 9.5’ long. The counter-tops are recycled glass and came with a 4” backsplash – that left 8” of naked melamine in between the top of the glass backsplash and the bottom of the counter. I had a number of people tell me that no one would be able to apply tile or any other surface there because they’d never match the depth or line of the recycled glass. I could either remove the 4” of recycled glass and apply anything I wanted to the full 12” backsplash or I could live with the plain white melamine (that had a visible seam at the 8’ mark).

Well, it took over a year but Roger was recommended to me and he cut a single piece of mirror that fit into that space perfectly. Using mirror has brightened up the kitchen to an amazing degree and not having any seams or visible imperfections makes me ridiculously happy.

Calgary Premier charged a fair price for a job that other companies had repeatedly told me couldn’t be done and they did it without any fuss or drama. I would highly recommend them for any glass work you need.

More about Calgary Premier Glass Services Corp

Calgary Premier Glass Services is a full service glass company that serves Calgary and area. We work with architects and contractors on many commercial projects throughout Calgary. Quality home builders regularly use our products such as glass shower enclosures, mirror walls, and vanity mirrors. We also offer all types of ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Calgary?