Plumbing

Reviews for JF Plumbing And Heating

Custom home plumbing

Innisfil
L9S 2A1

Joe of JF plumbing was contracted to do all our new custom home plumbing. We had problem all throughout the project. Joe continuously came up with excuses not show up and delayed the project over and over again.
We had leaks in every single bathroom in the house! Those leaks damaged newly installed and painted drywall that we had to fix. Joe blamed all leaks on the high end fixtures that he didn't know how to install properly. He never took responsibility for his work.
He worked for 2.5 days on trying to fix a leak in the master bathroom unsuccessfully. Another plumber came in and fixed the problem in 5 minutes. Joe's respose was to charge overtime for not fixing the problem, and to claim that all warranty is voided since another plumber touched the fixture.
We had to continue with his contract as he kept threatening to void all warranty.
At many instances when he was called in to fix a leak, he wouldn't show up and again, threaten to void warranty if another plumber was called in to fix the problem he created.
Do yourself a favour and hire a professional plumber with experience. Joe from JF plumbing is not that!

BATHROOM RENO

This company starting with its owner are definitely the worst trades people I have run across in 17 years of construction. I was referred to Jf Plumbing by an acquaintance as my regular workers had jobs they were already committed to. From the start there was nothing but problems with their work. None of the shower drains or controls were centred in the stalls. Every fixture installed from toilets to faucets leaked causing damage to a newly renovated home and when I questioned Joe the owner to why he was having so many issues with simple items his response was "In plumbing everything leaks". They installed a wall mounted toilet at the wrong height where the toilet bowl couldn't be hung as it was too close to the floor. I had to remove a 6'x8' section of a fully tiled fully waterproofed wall to raise the unit by 12 inches which just cleared the floor Joe's excuse was that maybe the wall moved. They took my tools from my house to use at another job with out asking. Cut holes in my sub floor to run drain lines then fell through the openings onto my duct work and A/C refrigerant lines where I had to replace them. Failed to show up for a scheduled inspection where I was called at work by the inspector to come home or he wouldn't pass the job and I even came home to find Joe sleeping on insulation batts I had stored in my basement where he said he was tired and needed to take a break.

It's companies like Jf Plumbing that give trades people a bad name. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM JF PLUMBING AS POSSIBLE.

Building Renovations

These guys, including the owner/, do not have a clue what they are doing, even it it is basic work. They didn't finish at all, ruined or damaged, and/or installed incorrectly, expensive European fixtures and yet still felt charging their full rate regardless. Do NOT hire them. They made physical threats and tried to embarrass me in front of others. Pathetic behaviour on their part, and they were in no way prepared to listen or negotiate.