Ramboll Appliance Services

Reviews for Ramboll Appliance Services

AddyN in Toronto
AddyN in Toronto

Disappearing Act

I contacted this individual Raj to install three appliances as the other individual that has done my appliances in the past was out of the country. What a mistake that was. All seemed well until I double-checked the appliances when he left, I noticed the gas stove was at least 4 inches from the wall and sticking out into the kitchen. I tried to call him and got a lady who told me he would call me back, he never did. When my husband came home and looked behind the gas stove, it was apparent that there the gas pipe in the floor was in a position that prevented the stove from being flush with the wall. At no time did this installer say a word, he simply left the stove sticking out from the wall, hoped I wouldn't notice, which I did not until he left.
My husband then contacted him the very next day after there was no call back. He claimed he was busy on a job and would call back, he did not. My husband called him again to ask him why he left the stove like that and did not disclose the fact the gas line location was positioned in a manner that was not compatible with our model stove being properly positioned flush agains the wall. Raj said that he would have to move the gas pipe and that he would call back- again no call back was received.
We contacted a REAL installer and gas line expert a few days later. He was appalled that our stove was left in that condition. He was able to fix the problem and our stove is now flush to the wall and not protruding out into the kitchen. Raj of Ramboll Appliance Services claims to be an expert but couldn't be bothered to complete the job properly and left our home without honestly revealing the issue with the gas line and the stove. I would not recommend this company or installer to anyone. Be wary of false reviewers and do a lot of homework before you let anyone come into your home. Ramboll Appliance Services is the worst company I have dealt with in over 20 years.

jimmyd in Brampton
jimmyd in Brampton

Thanks Ramboll!

We got new appliances and needed them installed. I contacted Ramboll to get a quote and they sent out 2 technicians to install the appliances for us within a day. One of the technicians name was Raj and I unfortunately forgot the other technicians name, but both were very friendly and knowledgable. They installed the appliances carefully and cleaned up properly after. They also gave us a 30 minute overview on how to use the appliances once installation was complete. Thank you so much for great service and a good job Raj and the rest of the Rambol team!

Installation of appliances

Raj is very excellent in technicalities. His customer service is awesome. After finishing installation, he spent 20 min to explain the working, how to maintain the Appliances to save electricity bill.

Thanks, for such a wonderful review.

sunilkaushal
sunilkaushal

Home Appliance

Good clean job with discipline and timely manner.Great work keep it up.
I would recommend their services who are looking for professional on time service

Thanks Sunil, for such a wonderful review.

More about Ramboll Appliance Services

Ramboll Appliance services offers Repair and Installation of Home Appliances of all Major Brand. Please call our experience and certified technician for Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, Range-Hood, 24*7 Hr service. 5 year Warranty* on services. We offer 10% percent discount for New Home Installations. We offer services in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Brampton?