CertaPro Painter of Aurora/Barrie

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Aurora ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Market  >  CertaPro Painter of Aurora/Barrie
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Review for CertaPro Painter of Aurora/Barrie

Fred i.
1 review Aurora, ON

I selected certapro after three estimates because I had confidence that Nelson made a thorough review of the work I wanted done and reviewed it with me to ensure we both understood. The estimate cost was in the middle of the other two. Also I would like to complement Ashar and his crew. Only time will tell, but I am confident that the work they did is excellent and will last well beyond the warranty period.Thank you all for a good experience.

Job Price

More about CertaPro Painter of Aurora/Barrie

You’ve probably seen us in your neighbourhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighbourhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted ...