Markham ON L3R 0P7

Lowell G.
1 review Newmarket, ON

New roof

L3R 0P7

Sign roofing and Edward did a fantastic job on my they showed up right when they said and got the job done the same day my new roof looks great and they cleaned the place up like they were never there at all and the price was great lower then 3 other competitors that I quoted from would highly recommend them to anyone thank you very much guys !!

Thank you Lowell.

Dariush
Dariush
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roofing shingles

The work finished was in one day and they did a good job, Edward suggested a good shingle brand with very good cost, we seldcted OC Duration and we are happy about the brand and the color. I will recommend Singroofing.

Thank you Dariush.

Shingle replace, gutter guard

L3R 0P7

My wife quote 7 roofing companies for our house. after seeing a week companies, Sign roofing is not the cheapest but Edward answer and explain every question we ask him. Very patient . Installers has very good skills. I know my extra 250 worth it.
Good job and Thank you Edward and your team.

Thank you.

Tialiwang2016 in North York
Tialiwang2016 in North York

New Shingle roof

Job done as promised. Very professional team and they keep my driveway clean. I'm happy for the service and the look of the roof. I would recommend Sign roofing Inc to my friends and family.

alex_oakville in Toronto
alex_oakville in Toronto

Waterproofing for basement

L3R 0P7

One of the best companies I have ever dealt wit. The owner really knows his business. He explained to me the process and provide me 25 years written grantee.

His workers were efficient and polite, and delivered in a professional fashion.

twboy_1999
twboy_1999

L3R 0P7

Me and my wife bought our first house recently and it needed some work including roofing. We talked to a few company about the job and we decided to go with sign roofing inc. We are very glad we went with them and the quality of workmanship was great. And more importantly our work was done within our budget and in time. We highly recommend them and would use them again in the future if needed.

ely_zhang
ely_zhang

L3R 0P7

The work had done well. Service was good, and on time. I would definatly recommend to my friends n family, or have other replacement done by the same crew.

wl620
wl620

Roof replacement

L3R 0P7

Great work was done on my roof. Friendly services from beginning to the end. The crews were professional too. I would recommend them to anyone that needs roofing services.

Peter
Peter

Flat roof replacement

Sign roofing came to my plaza and replace the flat roof. They did a good job and kept the surroundings clean after the job was done.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate.

Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Markham, ON. We have served the Ontario area for the past 12 years and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service for all roofing needs.

Sign Roofing inc. provides comprehensive roof repair, roof installation, residential and commercial flat roof installation, skylight and gutter installation. We are a roofing company that has highly-trained and experienced professionals on each job.

New Stone coated Roof Installations, new shingle roof installations, Roof Repairs, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Installations, Pipe Installations, Flat Roof Installations, Roof Deck Installations, Skylights
Owens corning, Kaycan, IKO, GAF, BP.
At Sign Roofing Inc., we are committed to making sure that each of our work sites are safe and accident free. Our crew members take appropriate fall protection measures, including regular safety training, adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures, as well as daily on-site hazard inspections. Sign Roofing inc. we comply with safety regulations by CSAO, Our workers wear and use appropriate fall protection equipment (CSA approved harnesses, lifelines, lanyards, connecting devices, anchor system, scaffolding, and secured ladders). We take the safety of those working for us seriously and make sure our crew members take the extra steps necessary in order to fulfill the goals of a safe workplace. Full WSIB
2004