Sawdust And Stone

Eric
Eric
6 reviews Kitchener, ON

Deck

Great company. Quoted me to build a large deck. Their pricing was competitive, and the owner and his crew were knowledgeable, respectful, polite and finished the project on time. The bill received was the same as the quote, which is very important to me. I do recommend Sawdust and Stone.

jaspakumar54
jaspakumar54

Deck and fence

Very neat great suggestions on design. Work performed exactly as agreed. Cleaned up work site no mess left when completed.

Thanks it was a pleasure working for you an your family.
Enjoy your deck.

Richard D.
Richard D.

Deck and landscaping

Chris showed up when he said he would and finished the job when he said he would, that's huge when it comes to contractors, but more importantly he did an amazing job we couldn't be happier, I recommend Sawdust and Stone for all your outdoor projects...that is if you can book him he's always very busy doing jobs he's in high demand!!

Glad you guys are happy, enjoy your back yard. It has been great weather. Thanks for choosing Sawdust and Stone.

Chris J.
Chris J.
2 reviews Lakefield, ON

Composite Deck Work

Chris Elliott did a fabulous job on our summer home - he completed our onsite discovery meeting with great ideas, insight and professionalism.
The job completion was on time, on budget, and exceeded our expectations.
I would highly recommend his services to our family and friends.

Chris James

Thanks Chris it was a pleasure working for you and your family. I hope you enjoy the space this summer.
Chris

zoober16
zoober16
1 review Kitchener, ON

Front year walkway and back deck

Thank you Chris for the amazing work. I was pleased with the quality and the time frame you did it in. Thanks again

Thank you very much. Hope your enjoying you new space. If you need anything else feel free to contact me.

Looking for Decks pros in Kitchener?