Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Etobicoke  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Rosalinda C.
Rosalinda C.

Ease Up project at 4 Penrith Court

The work completed by Ease Up for us is simply excellent. The project was done in an extremely professional manner, very timely and fast. Ease up is the company to hire, highly recommended!

Thank you for the glowing review, Rosalinda! We were thrilled to work with you and are pleased you were happy with the end result.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House organizing

Pauline and her team were absolutely fabulous. I have never had an organizing service before and as a result of this experience would highly recommend it. The team was professional at all times while working quickly and efficiently. I learned a lot about what to do myself to keep my house the way they left it. Their website is easy to use and provides all the information you need, including their fees, to help with your decision. Pauline came for an in-home consult and by that evening I had my quote and contract complete and their services booked. I have to say I felt fantastic after they left. I should never have waited so long!

Thank you, J.! YOU were absolutely fabulous! The Ease Up team is always excited to work with clients who have quick decision-making skills. It helps us get the job done faster, and saves you money too! We hope to work with you again very soon. Thank you for the lovely review! - The Ease Up Team

L.kugler in Kitchener
L.kugler in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Organize my kitchen and main floor living spaces

This company was referred to me by a friend who had a top notch organizing job done at her house. The owners came over for a free consult and were very easy to get along with and were obviously passionate about their work. They gave me many amazing tips for what could be done for a high traffic/small space home. I couldn't wait to get started. I appreciated that they were respectful, accommodating, punctual and warm. The work session a few weeks later went perfectly and they made a huge impact in my home. I took pictures and showed friends Bc I couldn't wait to share the gift of organizing that I experienced! Happy to be contacted for more explanation. Thanks, LK

We love your review, LK. And yes, it's true, we are passionate about our work! We may just take you up on your offer to be a reference for our future clients! Thanks so much! The Ease Up Team.

Jeannie Sheen in Markham
Jeannie Sheen in Markham

Basement Apartment Declutter and Organization

Ease Up did an amazing job clearing and organizing our extremely cluttered basement apartment for my daughter who has special needs. From the moment we met Pauline and Jeff, they put us at ease as they are true professionals who are completely non-judgemental, compassionate and caring. We no longer have to worry about being on the next episode of "Hoarders" and we feel as though a huge weight has been lifted. The stress of the clutter was taking a toll on our family and now, thanks to Ease Up we feel happy and relieved and we have a renewed sense of motivation. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with them and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs help organizing. They are life changing!

Thank you for the extremely uplifting review, Jeannie. It was a joyful experience for our team to help your family get to a more positive place in your lives.

Larissa in Toronto
Larissa in Toronto

Clearing out apartment for estate

I would absolutely recommend Ease Up without hesitation. I used their service for support in clearing out the apartment of my elderly relative who had recently passed away. It was a daunting task to start with and then such a difficult time to be trying to deal with the particulars of the estate in the midst of grieving. Lindsay and her team were kind, thoughtful, efficient and trustworthy in every way. Absolutely responsive to every request or question I had and in the end even came in under budget. The peace of mind they provided was absolutely invaluable and I will not hesitate to use their services again.

Very kind of you, Larissa! It was our pleasure to assist you during such a difficult time. Thank you for your generous review - The Ease Up Team.

Carla in London
Carla in London
1 review Newmarket, ON

Main floor organization

From the initial home consultation to the session itself, Pauline and Jeff (and Jessica on the day of) were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made sure they got a really good idea of our needs during the consultation so that the work itself went off without a hitch. I was amazed during the first phase of the session where they just "descended" on our stuff in a smooth coordinated manner and only called me in when it was time to make decisions on how to go forward. It really helps to have an outside eye give you ideas where you didn't see them before and handle the things you will always "get to" in the future. When my pre-schooler got home from daycare he declared "My house is beautiful!" What more of an endorsement do you need?

Wow! Thank you Carla for the super review! Jeff, Jessica, and I were thrilled to work with you and your husband. We're happy G was so excited by the big reveal!

anon
anon

Clearing up the home of an elderly hospitalized friend

Pauline helped me with a very hard job -- cleaning up the home of an elderly hoarder friend while he was in hospital. I'm extremely grateful for the work. I couldn't have tackled it by myself.

Thank you for the review! The task was daunting for one person, so we were happy we could assist you.

Brandie in Scarborough
Brandie in Scarborough

Home Office Help

I am very grateful for the incredible work Pauline of Ease Up did to organize our home office, a task too daunting for my husband and I to tackle on our own. It feels so nice to have a space that we can get productive work done in, thanks to her smart ideas and systems. We will definitely call on her expertise again for help with future projects!

Thank you for the kind review, Brandie. Good luck with your business(s)!

Classroom Organization

Definitely, all of the hard work Lindsay and her team have done has been extremely valuable to me. I feel more at ease knowing things are in a place and are easily accessible and identifiable. I can see myself continuing many of the organizational strategies you have implemented, not only in the classroom but also at home and other areas of my life.

I thank you tremendously for your work. I am pleased with all that has been done.

We are pleased that you have found our processes and strategies so useful for your workplace. Lindsay and the team really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck implementing the strategies at home too!

Workspace Organization

As someone who has always struggled to organize, the folks from Ease Up made a world of difference for me. I used to feel ashamed having the messiest desk in the building, but now my space is tidy and I can locate items easily. It's weird having so much empty space and it feels so good! What a blessing! Thank you!

M.M.

Thank you, M! It was our absolute pleasure to organize your office -- with a special shout out to my colleagues Lindsay and Colin who used their magic to make your space functional and inviting.
- Pauline

More about Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

DOWNSIZING
With patience and understanding, Ease Up Organizing helps you or senior family members transition to smaller living spaces, while preserving familiarity and comfort. We work with both you and your family members – at your own pace.

DECLUTTERING
With sensitivity and without judgement, Ease Up Organizing will work with you to sort and declutter your possessions, ensuring you have the final say about every item. We will help you make decisions about what to keep, what to gift to family or friends, what to donate or throw away – taking the proper steps to donate or dispose of unwanted items in a way that makes you most happy. Once we have decluttered, we will help you organize what you have chosen to keep.

ESTATE CLEARING
Ease Up Organizing offers Estate Clearing Services to families struggling with the emotional and physical effects of losing a loved-one. So many decisions to make. So many responsibilities.

Ease Up will prepare your home for sale. We sort items, furniture and other treasures with your direction or without. We’ll earmark items to give away to family members, sell, donate, or recycle. Ease Up Organizing can manage an online auction on your behalf.

We partner with a team of trusted professionals, including junk removal, contractors, gardeners, movers, auctioneers, real estate agents, and stagers. We have helped others with this burden during a time of grief and overwhelm. Call us. Learn how we’ve helped so many.

PACKING & UNPACKING
Ease Up Organizing provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined move, including ensuring your current furniture and personal possessions will fit comfortably into your new home.

Just before move day, we arrive with boxes and materials, and carefully pack your treasured possessions. We coordinate with trusted movers to manage the move on the day, and once the move is complete, we help you unpack, remove packing materials, and make you comfortable in your new home.

We can also help you sort and declutter your items prior to moving day so that you are bringing with you only what you really need.