Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Carla in London
1 review Newmarket, ON

From the initial home consultation to the session itself, Pauline and Jeff (and Jessica on the day of) were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made sure they got a really good idea of our needs during the consultation so that the work itself went off without a hitch. I was amazed during the first phase of the session where they just "descended" on our stuff in a smooth coordinated manner and only called me in when it was time to make decisions on how to go forward. It really helps to have an outside eye give you ideas where you didn't see them before and handle the things you will always "get to" in the future. When my pre-schooler got home from daycare he declared "My house is beautiful!" What more of an endorsement do you need?

Wow! Thank you Carla for the super review! Jeff, Jessica, and I were thrilled to work with you and your husband. We're happy G was so excited by the big reveal!

anon

Pauline helped me with a very hard job -- cleaning up the home of an elderly hoarder friend while he was in hospital. I'm extremely grateful for the work. I couldn't have tackled it by myself.

Thank you for the review! The task was daunting for one person, so we were happy we could assist you.

Brandie in Scarborough

I am very grateful for the incredible work Pauline of Ease Up did to organize our home office, a task too daunting for my husband and I to tackle on our own. It feels so nice to have a space that we can get productive work done in, thanks to her smart ideas and systems. We will definitely call on her expertise again for help with future projects!

Thank you for the kind review, Brandie. Good luck with your business(s)!

Definitely, all of the hard work Lindsay and her team have done has been extremely valuable to me. I feel more at ease knowing things are in a place and are easily accessible and identifiable. I can see myself continuing many of the organizational strategies you have implemented, not only in the classroom but also at home and other areas of my life.

I thank you tremendously for your work. I am pleased with all that has been done.

We are pleased that you have found our processes and strategies so useful for your workplace. Lindsay and the team really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck implementing the strategies at home too!

As someone who has always struggled to organize, the folks from Ease Up made a world of difference for me. I used to feel ashamed having the messiest desk in the building, but now my space is tidy and I can locate items easily. It's weird having so much empty space and it feels so good! What a blessing! Thank you!

M.M.

Thank you, M! It was our absolute pleasure to organize your office -- with a special shout out to my colleagues Lindsay and Colin who used their magic to make your space functional and inviting.

Rob and Janice in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Lindsay is a lifesaver!

We moved into our new home with too much stuff! I work a lot of long hours and have a small child so life is busy and time is precious. Before The Organizing Experts came, my house made me feel stressed, annoyed, frustrated and overwhelmed. Now I feel more at peace because I know I am not wasting time or money like I used to. I can access all the things I own so it makes life way easier. Ease Up offers a really valuable service that more people are going to want soon. If you have them in for one room, you will want them back for each and every other room.
Rob and Janice

Thank you for the lovely review, Rob and Janice! It certainly pleases us to make people's lives easier!!

Trish in Scarborough

Very friendly, prompt, patient and attentive to your needs. This was the first company I had who had taking complete responsibility for everything if something wasn't right. There was a mistake with my dresser and they made sure a new one was bought and put together. The workers were amazing. The only suggestion I would make was maybe to add more time to moving. The workers were kind and courteous. I completely recommend this company.

Thank you for the review, Trish. We loved helping you and your mother with your move. I agree, a bit more time could have been estimated to complete final touches on your move. We are aware of this, and have since improved our processes. Thanks so much!

Ellen in Toronto

Ease Up is a life saver! We were listing our home for sale but it was nowhere near ‘list ready’ so my real estate agent recommend Ease Up. The team came in and knew exactly what to do to make the rooms more appealing. Each room is much more space efficient also. We wanted to be involved in the process to declutter/stage and the team was very accommodating. The listing pictures turned out beautifully - we truly believe this is why our home sold so fast!

Thank you for the kind review, Ellen. We enjoyed working with you and your family to get your home 'list ready'. Congratulations on the quick sale, and wishing you much happiness in your new home!

John in Toronto

Hi Lindsay and Pauline,
We can't believe how organized the kitchen is. We now know where everything is.!!! We are cooking and using things we never even knew we had. The iPad on the fridge is really awesome too.
You're both invited over for dinner anytime.
Thank you ! thank you! thank you!

Thank you, John. We're thrilled our organizing services have created such an impact by allowing you to enjoy your kitchen again. It was a pleasure working with you to get your kitchen into "tip top" shape. Can't wait for dinner!

amber  in Toronto

After doing some serious Kitchen Reno’s the Ease Up team put our kitchen back together. The positive change we experienced in the flow and function of the kitchen had us bringing the team back to do our basement! We no longer feel overwhelmed with clutter and are completely stress free. We consider this to be one of the best investments we’ve made along side any Reno’s we’ve done to the house.

Thank you, Amber. Our team loved helping you with both your kitchen and your basement. Now you and your family can relax in your newly organized home. Enjoy!

More about Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

DOWNSIZING
With patience and understanding, Ease Up Organizing helps you or senior family members transition to smaller living spaces, while preserving familiarity and comfort. We work with both you and your family members – at your own pace.

DECLUTTERING
With sensitivity and without judgement, Ease Up Organizing will work with you to sort and declutter your possessions, ensuring you have the final say about every item. We will help you make decisions about what to keep, what to gift to family or friends, what to donate or throw away – taking the proper steps to donate or dispose of unwanted items in a way that makes you most happy. Once we have decluttered, we will help you organize what you have chosen to keep.

ESTATE CLEARING
Ease Up Organizing offers Estate Clearing Services to families struggling with the emotional and physical effects of losing a loved-one. So many decisions to make. So many responsibilities.

Ease Up will prepare your home for sale. We sort items, furniture and other treasures with your direction or without. We’ll earmark items to give away to family members, sell, donate, or recycle. Ease Up Organizing can manage an online auction on your behalf.

We partner with a team of trusted professionals, including junk removal, contractors, gardeners, movers, auctioneers, real estate agents, and stagers. We have helped others with this burden during a time of grief and overwhelm. Call us. Learn how we’ve helped so many.

PACKING & UNPACKING
Ease Up Organizing provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined move, including ensuring your current furniture and personal possessions will fit comfortably into your new home.

Just before move day, we arrive with boxes and materials, and carefully pack your treasured possessions. We coordinate with trusted movers to manage the move on the day, and once the move is complete, we help you unpack, remove packing materials, and make you comfortable in your new home.

We can also help you sort and declutter your items prior to moving day so that you are bringing with you only what you really need.